It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 763 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 26  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:26 pm 

I'm sure Dufner is all broken up about all of this.
Whatever will he do now?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:32 am 

pizza_Place: Dino's
spanky wrote:
Whatever will he do now?

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:11 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
spanky wrote:
Whatever will he do now?

Maybe he isn't worth as much as I think but the fact that he "only " had to give her 2.5 million is pretty good considering he has most of his good
years ahead of him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:39 am 

T-Bone wrote:
spanky wrote:
Whatever will he do now?

Maybe he isn't worth as much as I think but the fact that he "only " had to give her 2.5 million is pretty good considering he has most of his good
years ahead of him.

That and he kept both houses, 1 of which is under construction on like 40 something acres. I am sure it is no small ranch he is building there. She wanted the fuck out and took some money.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:56 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
He keeps the houses, and he gets some new poontang. #WIN

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:09 am 

Chus wrote:

And better yet, he got rid of a really crazy bitch it seems.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:34 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Chus wrote:

I think she is only 27, so he got to tap that shit in her prime for a few years. Get rid of the crazy party girl, and find a nice girl, to raise some kids.

Dufner gets it.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:42 am 

Chus wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Chus wrote:

I think she is only 27, so he got to tap that shit in her prime for a few years. Get rid of the crazy party girl, and find a nice girl, to raise some kids.

Dufner gets it.

All for the poultry sum of $2.5 million. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:20 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:

I haven't had any coffee yet. I'll let Don Tiny handle this one.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:21 am 

Furious Styles wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

:evil:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:26 am 

-Hank Kingsley

Last edited by Furious Styles on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:28 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

:evil:

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:29 am 

Grammar Dick!!!!

I did use the wrong word though :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:31 am 

White meat on the brain.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:30 am 

Furious Styles wrote:
White meat on the brain.

You eat dark meat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYEO_WZUGcY

<º)))><

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:53 am 

73 this morning in 2:20 by myself. Course is only a par 70 and 6000 yds but challenging. Left a bunch of putts short dead in the hole. Driver needs work. Hitting fairways but ball only going 275 so may need to "loft up" from 7.5 degrees. Love the low trajectory and maybe when it dries out it will work better. First tournament in 2 weeks.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:43 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Got my new irons yesterday, they look great. Saved over $400 on them too. Planning to tkae that savings and get a new driver. Went to Golfsmith last night to try the new Titleist 915 D2 as well as the Ping G30. Sliced all 30 shots I took before giving up. Spin rate up as high as 5000, twice as high as it should be. Irons will be staying in the box until I get this corrected even if that means no golf this year. Going to see my guy tomorrow to see if he can figure it out.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:10 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
http://www.getagripchicago.com/home.html

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:57 pm 

shakes wrote:
Got my new irons yesterday, they look great. Saved over $400 on them too. Planning to tkae that savings and get a new driver. Went to Golfsmith last night to try the new Titleist 915 D2 as well as the Ping G30. Sliced all 30 shots I took before giving up. Spin rate up as high as 5000, twice as high as it should be. Irons will be staying in the box until I get this corrected even if that means no golf this year. Going to see my guy tomorrow to see if he can figure it out.

I have the cure for your slice:

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:17 pm 

first thing I would do is ask them to remove the red salsa and pico and bring me 3 bowls of the green stuff. And a straw.

Had a great lesson today at Club Champion in Deerfield. First we worked on the irons and my guy changed my swing and now has me coming over the top and finishing out to the left and maintaining my left wrist longer. It worked like a charm. then we started on the driver. My attack angle is way off, coming in way too steep which is leading to the amount of spin. So he had me trying to strike the inside corner of the ball and working on keeping the weight on my right foot through impact to help get me behind the ball and hitting on the upswing instead of over the top and diving into the ball. Its a hard move to make with my back....the bad back is making me want to dive into the ball and get my weight forward to take pressure off the back...so breaking myself of that is gonna be tough. But startd to see some results and much less spin during the session. Also going to switch to a 9.5 from a 10.5.

Took my 9 iron to the park this afternoon to take a few shots on grass. Started throwing darts. every shot flew off the clubface. Last one I called my shot, the raised pitching mound off in the distance. Adjusted for the cross wind and grooved it dead center on the mound.

First round of the year tomorrow at Bonnie Brook. Found it on Golfnow for $22, a good deal since I'm taking the wife so $44 total for two.

The way I think I'm gonna hit these irons this year I just want to get to the point where I can get off the tee 240-250 in the fairway. I'm not asking for the 260+ I was getting two years ago when I was drawing the ball. Just nice and easy and straight, give me a shot to let the irons and short game carry me home.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:58 pm 

New clubs, new swing, can't say I'm unhappy shooting a 90 in the first round since September. Biggest plus was that the lesson I had yesterday really paid off from the tee. Hit 10/14 fairways, all with gentle fades. Really happy wiht that especially since I missed the first 3 fairways. So finished 10/11. Irons were a different story. Struggled with the new swing and had some fat shots as well as direction issues. It would go right, then left and then down the middle. Not worried, I was expecting some trouble. Had a bad day with my best club, the 60 degree. Gave away 6 shots with fat and thin misses. left two in the sand.

So, shooting 90 with 6 give away shots around the green as well as 3 three putts on shaggy greens...and new clubs. Very happy with that score.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:01 pm 

Played Saturday morning in windy conditions. I'll try to make it brief. Hit the ball well considering how windy it was. Sat on 18th tee at Two over looking at a short par 4. 275 carry over water to inviting green downwind. Put two in the water and took and quadruple 8 . Finished with a 78 and learned a big lesson in course management. It should have been 74 easy. Highlights included hitting a wind aided 3 wood to 12 ft from 260. Also hit pin on # 17 par three from 150. Putting well. Made 3 birdies from over 15 ft.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:25 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
You guys depress me because I love to play but blow. I don't have the drive.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:31 pm 

pittmike wrote:
You guys depress me because I love to play but blow. I don't have the drive.

Yes it takes work. I play and practice a lot. Don't give up Mike. I have a lot of time to work at it and my soon to be wife gives me a lot of room to operate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:00 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Actually my golf has increased 300% the last couple years. And for all the shit I take it is for one reason. My GF. I found her and we do it together and like to golf together without the bullshit. Supportive relationships or golf things are good. And I'd rather be in a room with her on a trip lol.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:33 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Actually my golf has increased 300% the last couple years. And for all the shit I take it is for one reason. My GF.

Well, all good then

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:25 am 

shakes wrote:
New clubs, new swing, can't say I'm unhappy shooting a 90 in the first round since September. Biggest plus was that the lesson I had yesterday really paid off from the tee. Hit 10/14 fairways, all with gentle fades. Really happy wiht that especially since I missed the first 3 fairways. So finished 10/11. Irons were a different story. Struggled with the new swing and had some fat shots as well as direction issues. It would go right, then left and then down the middle. Not worried, I was expecting some trouble. Had a bad day with my best club, the 60 degree. Gave away 6 shots with fat and thin misses. left two in the sand.

So, shooting 90 with 6 give away shots around the green as well as 3 three putts on shaggy greens...and new clubs. Very happy with that score.

shakes, how did Bonnie Brook come through the winter? I really should try to get out over there this season, its been a few years. Nice little track I played a lot
when I first moved to the northern burbs.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:26 am 

T-Bone wrote:
shakes wrote:

shakes, how did Bonnie Brook come through the winter? I really should try to get out over there this season, its been a few years. Nice little track I played a lot
when I first moved to the northern burbs.

Course was in great shape. No winter damage on any greens...I assume that will be the same everywhere due to the mild winter vs last year when 90% of the greens in the area were destroyed and didn't come back till mid summer. Fairways were nice, rough was still growing in so good lies to be found everywhere. Greens were slow, but that is to be expected this time of year. on the plus side they were smooth. For $22 with a cart on golfnow it was a great deal for this time of year.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:29 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpxMFa_nI9k

Newest Nike commercial. Pretty interesting and what appears as the official handing off of the torch.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:45 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Walked Gleneagles Red/Lakes course this morning and shot an 85. Some brutal shots early on, but once I got warmed up I hit the ball pretty good. Only one double bogey on the card which is key for me/everybody to keeping scores reasonable. 6 pars, one of which was a good 40' downhill. Only one 3putt as well. The courses there overall are in pretty good shape. Lots of trees cut down, and new saplings planted so that makes things more open than usual. Some of their greens though are really brutal. Not sure if they have a fungus or weren't treated before the winter or what, but I would guess that almost a third of their greens are almost unplayable.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 763 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 26  Next