It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 5/11 - BIG BOY PANTS
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:55 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
:lol: that dude...grown-ass man...I'm telling you, Spiegs ::pounds table:: he took his silly-ass coach and put a skirt on him and said go sit in the corner...this is the dude, right here ::claps:: of course he was making that shot! :lol: I was sitting with other peeps and we were all like 'this is real-ass basketball' and :lol: I had to DVR the game and re-watch later, after some time with the fam, so it was a long tough night of watching sports...but LeBron, that's the real right there. :lol:

Post subject: Re: 5/11 - BIG BOY PANTS
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:06 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

wasn't jason's sirius NBA show called "real ass basketball" before it was changed to "off the dribble" ??? if the show had stuck around maybe it ends up getting called "wiping up the hardwood with jason goff" cuz you know nobody wants to leave a stain on the floor.

schtick coma aside, that bulls game actually hurt me yesterday so i don't wanna listen to any lebron deification parades today and hey whaddya know, god provides in the form of arsenal on later so i'm set til we're hunkering down for baseball time.

i trust the best and brightest of the CSFMB will keep me appraised of the "fluid situation" on from 9-1, cuz as i always say i've got at least the next 20-30 years to listen to jay-goff and pals, so i'm not trying to rush into this one all willy nilly. lord knows i'd get blocked like if i was trying to take biggie to the hole =[

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:53 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Just tuned in. I missed the Bulls game last night and most of the baseball this weekend.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:01 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Reared on the Score wrote:
:lol: that dude...grown-ass man...I'm telling you, Spiegs ::pounds table:: he took his silly-ass coach and put a skirt on him and said go sit in the corner...this is the dude, right here ::claps:: of course he was making that shot! :lol: I was sitting with other peeps and we were all like 'this is real-ass basketball' and :lol: I had to DVR the game and re-watch later, after some time with the fam, so it was a long tough night of watching sports...but LeBron, that's the real right there. :lol:

I wasn't listening but I can guess that is actually a real thing that Goff said and was serious about.

NBA EXPERT JASON GOFF wrote:
I told you LeBron was good at basketball! No one believed me but I was right! I was ahead of you fools on that one!

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:22 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
What a fucking minute. It's nice to see meaningful basketball from 2 teams that are trying hard even though the execution isn't the best? Yet that fucker has the balls to criticize the NCAA tournament?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:31 pm 

:lol: that dude...grown-ass man...I'm telling you, Spiegs ::pounds table:: he took his silly-ass coach and put a skirt on him and said go sit in the corner...this is the dude, right here ::claps:: of course he was making that shot! :lol: I was sitting with other peeps and-and-and-and-and, we were all like 'this is real-ass basketball' and :lol: I had to DVR the game and re-watch later, after some time with the fam, so it was a long tough night of watching sports...but-but-but-but LeBron, that's the real right there. :lol:

FIFY

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

SomeGuy wrote:

I wasn't listening but I can guess that is actually a real thing that Goff said and was serious about.

NBA EXPERT JASON GOFF wrote:
I told you LeBron was good at basketball! No one believed me but I was right! I was ahead of you fools on that one!

Does sound like something Goff would say. Did he say this or was this a parody?

He really loves Lebron more than just the basketball. I mean he gushes over him more than one should if one is straight. I remember the B&B days.

Goff really believes that he's the only one in the world that thinks Lebron is good at basketball. He makes this straw man thing where he puts everybody else as thinking he sucks.