It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Holy s**t! ......
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:09 pm 

pizza_Place: MamaSanta's
... all these guys do is crack up! Is their show always like this?

Post subject: Re: Holy s**t! ......
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:12 pm 

JoeyCrown wrote:
... all these guys do is crack up! Is their show always like this?

and they tell A LOT of stories about themselves!!! Soooo interesting. :puker:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:42 pm 

yeah all theyre really good for is the day after 'fan reaction'. theyre regular guys, its nice to hear them say things were thinking after big games... but otherwise its just boring drivel. neither one of them are north or mac or bernstein. theyre not rockstars

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

This really is a thing, huh? This constant laughing.

I don't catch much of it, but a couple of weeks ago Jason cracked himself up over something. I forget what it was, but I remember thinking to myself "What the hell is so funny about that?" I mean it was something that no other human would find remotely funny. Let alone crack up funny.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:59 pm 

whats funny is they make $100k/yr just talking about stupid shit for a few hours a day. i wouldnt stop laughing either

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

I think somebody else posted this. But Goff might have a laughing disease. :shock: No joke. It's a real thing according to the internet. Go to the Doctor, Goff. Seriously. Your fans are concerned. Maybe there is a cure. Good luck.

When we laugh unintentionally and repeatedly, we may be experiencing pathological laughter. That's a sign of an underlying disease or medical condition that usually affects the nervous system, and researchers are still learning more about this phenomenon. (Pathological laughter usually isn't associated with humor, mirth or any other expression of happiness.)

http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/laughter-medical-symptom.htm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Really surprised that 2 former producers, dont put in the effort to make the show interesting. I know the producers have a job, they have to have the show organized, when guests will be on, breaks, reads, etc. Adding something above and beyond those basic plans, probably gives a GREAT producer.

...and for that, you suck alot....see, even he tries....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:48 pm 

bigfan wrote:
Really surprised that 2 former producers, dont put in the effort to make the show interesting. I know the producers have a job, they have to have the show organized, when guests will be on, breaks, reads, etc. Adding something above and beyond those basic plans, probably gives a GREAT producer.

...and for that, you suck alot....see, even he tries....

you didnt get the $8 pretzel at the ohare bus terminal on your way out?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:41 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Goff's nervous laughter reminds me of a guy your talking to who glares at you and has a weird look on his face along with the nervous laughter right before he guts you like a fish.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:10 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Maybe meatpantz is tickling him ...the show blows fwiw.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:43 pm 

wait... since bernsie and terry hate the best segment ever to hit radio, and the replacements have the 12:00 hour... fuck it. HIGH NOON BITCHES!!

thats the point though. they dont do anything fun. its serious radio 10-2 but all we do is laugh at nothing. its like listening to two stoners and im not stoned.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:47 pm 
1000 CLUB

Holmes does his loud laugh (which has to be fake unless everything makes him laugh) which I believe he does as some sort of hosting technique to make him sound more likable, etc. There's no way I'd laugh at 95% of the things he does, and even if I did find something interesting, his laughs are so far over the top that there's no way that can't be all fake.

I think Golf is probably doing the same thing, laughing makes you more likable, you're not negative, etc.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:29 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
IkeSouth wrote:
theyre regular guys. [blah blah blah] theyre not rockstars

STOP YOURSELF IKE CLAUDIUS SOUTH THE THIRD. YOU DID *NOT* JUST EVEN SO MUCH AS INFER THAT "THE KING" IS ANYTHING SHORT OF THE KIND OF ROCKSTAR THAT CHICAGO NEEDS BUT TOTALLY DOESNT DESERVE!

THE DUDE HAS ALREADY LIVED THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD! WHAT PART OF "THE GREATEST" IMPLIES "REGULAR GUY" IT'S *****THE GREATEST***** STORY ***NEVER** TOLD CUZ YOU KNOW... THE GUY TALKS ON CORPORATE AIRWAVES FOR 3-4HRS/DAY I MEAN LOL DONT YOU SEE THE IRONY? THE GUY TALKS FOR A LIVING BUT HE NEVER TELLS YOU ABOUT THE GREATEST STORY EVER.... *HIS*STORY OR HIS-TORY OR HISTORY! MICHAEL JACKSON IS A BITER

so yeah pardon my drunken fervor man, but when you're talking about the #1 chicago sports talk radio host of 2020 (and when there was that thread abotu ?s for goff i was 100% legit in asking if he took that statement by damaneel as a compliment or an insult cuz you can really take it either way, which call it a hunch is a paradigm goff is quite used to ;) YOU DONT SAY REGULAR GUY. he IS a rockstar! and as a/the cicero rockstar myself i am quite qualified to talk about rockstars!

but i digress. stop hattin ike. seriously bald/shaved heads are in and nobody needs your bullshit mad hattery calling them regular dudes. you're just insulting the rockstar and the live weight (who is hanging around to transition chicago back to goff and then at the first second that contract is up/renewed they move goff on to bigger nad brighter pastures.... and ok you got me there is no such thing as a pasture bigger than what he's got now*, but unless the mandatory minumum of 1-dude-per-radio-show rule is in effect ad infinitum this guy is going to move on and take the station places that we can't even dream us cuz we're boring listeners and HE'S THE MOST DANGEROUS PRODUCER IN AMERICA..... who just happens to be hosting shows cuz thats how it works around here buddy! DUES = [X] PAID

but yeah, just you wait.... what are you gonna be the #1 of in the year 2020 ike? #1 permastoned CSFMB poster of 2020? that's a far fry from #1 chicago sports talk radio host of 2020 dontchaknow! STOP HATTIN!

* = hey durr speagol sorry about the obligatory fat jokes but as a 6'4"/300-at-my-worst dude myself i am allowed to make such jokes as if i was polish or jewish or soemthing making fun of that stuff because i am that, yeah, same thing here and ur cool in my book and i wish you continued success for the rest of time... no joke!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:11 am 
1000 CLUB

BD wrote:
Holmes does his loud laugh (which has to be fake unless everything makes him laugh) which I believe he does as some sort of hosting technique to make him sound more likable, etc. There's no way I'd laugh at 95% of the things he does, and even if I did find something interesting, his laughs are so far over the top that there's no way that can't be all fake.

I think Golf is probably doing the same thing, laughing makes you more likable, you're not negative, etc.

Larry clearly is a fake laugher. I mean Boers could say "Hi" and he would pull the fake laughter. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha". Who laughs with "ha ha ha" if it's real? Nobody.

But I don't think Goff is faking it. The time I heard him it seamed genuine. That's why I think Goff has the laughing disease. Where as I don't think so with Larry. He's a faker for the reason you say.

I think Goff caught the disease in Atlanta. Cuz he didn't have it when he was on B&B.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:03 am 

Beardown wrote:
BD wrote:

Larry clearly is a fake laugher. I mean Boers could say "Hi" and he would pull the fake laughter. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha". Who laughs with "ha ha ha" if it's real? Nobody.

But I don't think Goff is faking it. The time I heard him it seamed genuine. That's why I think Goff has the laughing disease. Where as I don't think so with Larry. He's a faker for the reason you say.

I think Goff caught the disease in Atlanta. Cuz he didn't have it when he was on B&B.

Wait, is it communicable? Because, if so, there's hope for Mully and Hanley yet!

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:06 pm 

pizza_Place: MamaSanta's
Does Larry laugh a lot too? I don't listen to his show much.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
uh oh, is sini's wall of text permitted again?