It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Kap and Haugh?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Ok, I can't be the only person on here who watches or listens to these two. I think both do a great job not only talking about sports, but also talking about stuff that happens in daily life. They come across as people I can relate to and these two together, I actually enjoy listening. Hopefully ratings are turning around for the better.

Post subject: Re: Kap and Haugh?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:54 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
nwfisch wrote:
Ok, I can't be the only person on here who watches or listens to these two. I think both do a great job not only talking about sports, but also talking about stuff that happens in daily life. They come across as people I can relate to and these two together, I actually enjoy listening. Hopefully ratings are turning around for the better.

obvious shill is obvious. who hired your marketing company? WGN? comcast? KapMan Himself? i mean yeah i always assumed that chicago sports talk radio has some paid callers to get the show moving in certain directions because it's all theatre of the mind and populism is a dish best served however the well-monied interests want it served (#synergy) but now even the CSFMB is prone to having out-n-out shillery like we're 4chan or something? crikey.... yikes!

this could be a masterful troll if read/accepted as 100% sarcastic. hell, it could be that you've got some really understated wit going on, cuz understated wit is the only kind of wit allowed on the kap and haugh subforum.... or wait lol sorry other chicago sports media forum.... they're not even in golden boy + golden goy (mike&MIKE) territory cuz nobody here gives two shits about that smarmy shaved head alien looking motherfucker kaplan "telling it like it is" about whatever hot topic of the day is out there that makes peopel think "gee what do the talking heads have to say about this? not the ensouled ones, but the corporate ringkissers who have gottn to play golf wiht m-jeff before? yeaj seriously if you haven't golfed with m-jeff then your opinion is invalid because nicolas cage's hair is a bird.

man i know at least CH will remember my KAP-MAN intro (he speculated that some intern @ the game / the swcore would gt cracking.... i need video editing software bad... what's the industry standard sofrware? i wanna try it out b4 TPP and all.... but yah the 60s bat-man intro except kap+haugh(robin) shake hands with the owners and POW BAM ZIFF all of the rank-n-file sportsfans cuz you dont call the pedantic wunderkind kap-man cracking wise. you get on your jim rome grizzly and BRING IT.

and you know how the british have that ultra cunty way to say goodbye like "I SAY GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR" ???? well kap-man has that too with "thanks for listening/watching" --- thats right. once you tune into kap & haugh they have WON like dan bernstein and holy mary mother of god do the chi sports media TPTB want you to be colloquial with "kap" --- they force some colloquially-abbreviatd version of his name on you CONSTANTLY because they've made up thior mind that this guyh is the #1 super-corporate nadlicker in chicago and he's going to be ubiquitous in your sporting lives, so basically all they can do is just try to get you used to him because he's not going anywhere. HE'S THE FATHER OF THE YEAR DONTCHA KNOW?

all those assclowns who give kidneys to their kids? overrated. fathrs who sacrifice their life's dream/s to provide a solid foundation so that their kids can go out and do better than they did in life? HA! the only thing david kaplanb sacrifices are homeless people who have been rounded up in utah to test out the dissident-control-centr and no doubt also to appease moloch because onf of the a4mentoned people is on the path to the bohemian grove and PROTIP: he's golfed with michael jordan. he got his kids a dog and he's on tv and he's no doubt gotten his kids tours of lockerrrooms and stuff; tell that one-kidneyed asshole who gave up his potenjtial music career to get 2nd and 3rd jobs to make sure his kid can afford to go to a decent college to makw way cuz THE FATHER OF THE YEAR(TM) IS COMING ON THROUGH! MAKE WAY... MAKE WAY... AND HEY WHILE YOU'RE KNEELING/GROVELING DOWN THERE YOU MIGHT AS WELL FIND SOMETHING TO KISS. PROTIP: THERE'S 3 RINGS DOWN THERE.... CAN YOU KISS THEM ALL?

so yeah TLDR ]Ok, yes you CAN be the only person on here who watches or listens to these two. the rest of us have souls, ginger bw0y!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:04 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Fuck 'em with Chas' coc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:14 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
I'm not a shill but have become a fan of Kap's. I used to dislike him,but if you give him a chance you will see he has some strong opinions and is not a ass-kisser. As for Haugh,meh!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:42 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I am the same way Jimmy. I like him now. That CSN nightly program has grown on me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:30 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
jimmypasta wrote:
I'm not a shill but have become a fan of Kap's. I used to dislike him,but if you give him a chance you will see he has some strong opinions and is not a ass-kisser. As for Haugh,meh!

Kap is solid, long time regular guy....cant play host and sports talker shit at the same time...he does a good job of it...he tries to get guys fired up on his guest talk show...none of those guys ever want to go out on a limb,

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:48 am 

pizza_Place: Barracco's in The EP.
He can be a little too Cubby Blue for my tastes, at times ... but he would be a massive upgrade over the Misogynist In The Afternoon.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:58 am 

mel junior wrote:
He can be a little too Cubby Blue for my tastes, at times ... but he would be a massive upgrade over the Misogynist In The Afternoon.

Well he does work for them and he is a Cubs fan and he does live about 2 blocks away.

Thats like saying you think Garfein and Melton are too Soxxy Black.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:46 am 

pizza_Place: Barracco's in The EP.
bigfan wrote:
mel junior wrote:

Well he does work for them and he is a Cubs fan and he does live about 2 blocks away.

Thats like saying you think Garfein and Melton are too Soxxy Black.

True, but I'm not advocating for Beltin' Bill or Art Garfunkel's Lovechild to do anything more than they are doing today.

That said, I like Kap during non-baseball months and I'd happily deal with him 12 months a year if it meant no more Bernstein.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Hardly a shill, just a fan of two people that actually talk about sports without an attitude. They enjoy their jobs and have fun. I'm actually a Haugh fan, he just comes across as a likable guy to me.

Better than Grimace and Goff and Boers and Boob.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:32 am 

There is a reason Kap gets almost no mentions on this site despite hosting a show on one of the iconic Chicago radio stations for over a decade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:41 am 

pizza_Place: Piece Pizza and Brewery
Kaplan is the worst media personality in this city. The ultimate athlete ALS.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:45 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
Northside_Dan wrote:

worst there ever was worst there ever will be.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:49 am 

Not even in that team photo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:17 am 

He tweeted at Jake Arrieta asking for a follow. Called him 'buddy'

The worst.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:08 am 

Northside_Dan wrote:

You're just jealous of his sock collection.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Kap is the Ryan Seacrest of Chicago

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:43 pm 

Northside_Dan wrote:

The worst.

If this was Spada doing that, he would have tweeted at Jake Arrieta, and Jon Lester, and Kyle Hendericks, and Tsuyoshi Wada, and Jason Hammel, and Kerry Wood, and Mark Prior, and Matt Clement, and Carlos Zambrano, and Greg Maddux, and Mike Bilecki, and Mike Harkey, and Terry Mulholland, and Mike Morgan, and Shawn Boskie, and Scott Sanders, and Ted Lilly, and Edwin Jackson, and Ryan Dempster, and Matt Garza, and Travis Wood, and Jason Marquis, and Glendon Rusch, and Kevin Tapani, and Jon Lieber, and Kevin Foster, and Jim Bullinger, and Jaime Navarro, and Steve Trachsel, and Frank Castillo, and Jose Guzman, and Rick Sutcliffe.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:43 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
bigfan wrote:
Not even in that team photo

In the the team photo and likely to be voted captain.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Douchebag wrote:
Northside_Dan wrote:

The worst.

If this was Spada doing that, he would have tweeted at Jake Arrieta, and Jon Lester, and Kyle Hendericks, and Tsuyoshi Wada, and Jason Hammel, and Kerry Wood, and Mark Prior, and Matt Clement, and Carlos Zambrano, and Greg Maddux, and Mike Bilecki, and Mike Harkey, and Terry Mulholland, and Mike Morgan, and Shawn Boskie, and Scott Sanders, and Ted Lilly, and Edwin Jackson, and Ryan Dempster, and Matt Garza, and Travis Wood, and Jason Marquis, and Glendon Rusch, and Kevin Tapani, and Jon Lieber, and Kevin Foster, and Jim Bullinger, and Jaime Navarro, and Steve Trachsel, and Frank Castillo, and Jose Guzman, and Rick Sutcliffe.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Italian Fiesta
Kap will go down as one of Chicago's greatest monsters. He is the absolute worst. Plus he looks like a thumb.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:52 am 

$5000 Suit wrote:
Kap will go down as one of Chicago's greatest monsters. He is the absolute worst. Plus he looks like a thumb.

For all the "thumbs" out there,you can go suck yours!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:19 am 

Douchebag wrote:
Northside_Dan wrote:

The worst.

:lol:

Holy hell at the Kevin Tapani drop. Outstanding

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Barnaby's
Northside_Dan wrote:

Last year on 87.7 The Game during Kap & Haugh, David Kaplan berated and belittled a caller as "disrespectful" because the caller had the audacity to say that Chicago Bears owner and matriarch Virginia McCaskey should sell the team.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:43 am 

I know everybody is sick of the meme but what makes this one different,it came from Comcast.com on Facebook!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
More like "Straight Outta Radio"

Sinicalypse vs. Dave Kaplan never fails to make me crack a smile. Thanks for writing.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:54 pm 

Sini v. Kap
Sini v. Goff

isn't there one other who gets him as well?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

nwfisch wrote:

For some reason I love this show. I'm a Sox fan and I used to dislike Kap because I thought he was biased, and while he's an obvious Cubs shill, I find him pretty fair. It's got a mix of simplicity, lame gimmicks, good callers, and crazy and terrible callers, it like all meshes together perfectly for me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:48 pm 

[/quote]
If this was Spada doing that, he would have tweeted at Jake Arrieta, and Jon Lester, and Kyle Hendericks, and Tsuyoshi Wada, and Jason Hammel, and Kerry Wood, and Mark Prior, and Matt Clement, and Carlos Zambrano, and Greg Maddux, and Mike Bilecki, and Mike Harkey, and Terry Mulholland, and Mike Morgan, and Shawn Boskie, and Scott Sanders, and Ted Lilly, and Edwin Jackson, and Ryan Dempster, and Matt Garza, and Travis Wood, and Jason Marquis, and Glendon Rusch, and Kevin Tapani, and Jon Lieber, and Kevin Foster, and Jim Bullinger, and Jaime Navarro, and Steve Trachsel, and Frank Castillo, and Jose Guzman, and Rick Sutcliffe.[/quote]

Shawn Boskie...thank you for that.....made me laugh...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:42 pm 

Northside_Dan wrote:

Agree. He called in last night during the bonus coverage of Jake's no-hitter, complete ass wipe