It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: MamaSanta's
Goff has been well documented as a clapping, cackling man. But was Spiegs always like this too?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:28 am 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
It's been a while since I looked at the radio ratings broken down by day part. Does anyone know how the ratings are for Spiegs & Goff? CH, you got any info?

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:07 pm 
1000 CLUB

Caught a little of it to day. Spiegel is a laugher. But Goff, my God, his laughing is something else. I mean it is alarming. I don't even think he knows he's doing it. Honestly, if he were to listen back to one of his shows, I think he'd be shocked at his amount of laughing.

Goff has got two kinds of laughs.

1. The full blown "Crack up" laugh. This is usually done after he says something that no other human in the world would find even a little funny.

2. The nervous "Pimp" laugh. This is done when he says something edgy, does innuendo or when he takes a shot at whitey.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Crack up laugh with table slapping

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:27 pm 
1000 CLUB

You think maybe Goff and Spiegel "Smoke up" before the show? Cuz the laughing fits are similar to those of high pot heads. Some of Goff's crazed, nonsensical rants are also what stoners do.

I don't know. There has to be some explanation. Goff wasn't this way pre Atlanta. What did Atlanta do to him? :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:35 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
I think you were right last month. Goff is inflicted with that laughing disease. He doesn't even know he's laughing when he's trying to talk .

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Slappy just seed Grimace sitting there like Jabba the Hut every day.

Bad habits are setting in.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

Goff: Alright Spiegel, we've got a lot to do today. :lol: (Crack up laugh) We've got the Tom Brady suing the NFL situation.:lol: (Crack up laugh) We've got the Jet dude driving 140 mph situation. :lol: (Crack up laugh). As a brotha, ain't no way I drive that fast. I'd get pulled over and the cracka cop would shoot me. :lol: (Pimp laugh) What else we got? Oh yeah, the Billy Pierce died situation. :lol: (This one was a really disturbing "crack up" laugh)

Listeners: :-?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:07 am 

Beardown wrote:
Caught a little of it to day. Spiegel is a laugher. But Goff, my God, his laughing is something else. I mean it is alarming. I don't even think he knows he's doing it. Honestly, if he were to listen back to one of his shows, I think he'd be shocked at his amount of laughing.

Goff has got two kinds of laughs.

1. The full blown "Crack up" laugh. This is usually done after he says something that no other human in the world would find even a little funny.

2. The nervous "Pimp" laugh. This is done when he says something edgy, does innuendo or when he takes a shot at whitey.

Yeah, between the nervous laughter and the flat-out crackup, he's pretty much continuously laughing throughout the show. Ima nick-name him "giggles." Giggles-Goff.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:14 am 

pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
Spiegel use to be quite the enjoyable listen on Saturday and Sunday morning back in the Sporting News Radio days. The guy would interview Carl Brutananadilewski. Now that's a good radio get.