It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
SomeGuy wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
In half her pics, she looks hot, and in the other half, she looks like a retired, alcoholic softball player.

You just know she has an absolutely huge pussy. One that would take one of the drills they use to tap deep ocean oil patches to bottom out in.

Like a giant Arby's Beef n Cheddar.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
leashyourkids wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
In half her pics, she looks hot, and in the other half, she looks like a retired, alcoholic softball player.

You just know she has an absolutely huge pussy. One that would take one of the drills they use to tap deep ocean oil patches to bottom out in.

Like a giant Arby's Beef n Cheddar.

One that would give Paul Bunyan and possibly his blue ox some trouble.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:23 pm 

Her grand canyon is 30 axe handles wide.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
SomeGuy wrote:

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:18 pm 

Chus wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

For the record I've been looking for a gif of the Predator "Huge Pussy" joke scene with Shane Black and Sunny Landham....

No luck.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
SomeGuy wrote:
Chus wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

For the record I've been looking for a gif of the Predator "Huge Pussy" joke scene with Shane Black and Sunny Landham....

No luck.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:34 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
IkeSouth wrote:

She does have great tits.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:02 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
insufferable

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:10 am 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
bigfan wrote:
insufferable

First of all, happy Cubs Win Day. Second, do you think this is, like you said, a promotion out of 1000's day-to-day office scene so she can "file reports" without alienating all her co-workers?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:27 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
bigfan wrote:
insufferable

First of all, happy Cubs Win Day. Second, do you think this is, like you said, a promotion out of 1000's day-to-day office scene so she can "file reports" without alienating all her co-workers?

As reported here!...isnt that what Larz would do? nobody likes her.....so, she has an office upstairs, away from everyone now, where she tweet and report on any male that she deems not worthy of working in sports. Really stepped up!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:24 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Going from radio to TV sounds like a pretty clear promotion to me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:57 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
that radio show was replaced with the black guy from the show with lebatard and around the horn. he's pretty good. alot better than her and that other no name.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:02 pm 

Reared on the Score wrote:
Going from radio to TV sounds like a pretty clear promotion to me.

Scheduled National radio show and daily radio updates...is probably better than...being an independent contractor being called when needed. Granted she will be used for the Cubs stuff and WNBA games, after that....hmmmm...Tweets.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:24 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
i've seen her on 5PM sportscenters being the "person in the field" at bars in wrigleyville talking about the cubs and whatnot. idk if she's going to get her press pass (CUZ SHE SURE WON'T KISS ANY... *DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH*) but it seems like she's bonafide enough to show up at some bar in a city where sports thing X is happening to say "YEAH PEOPLE HERE ARE REALLY EXCITED.... I THINK THEY'RE GONNA WATCH THE GAME TONIGHT, MAYBE EVEN DRINK SOME BEERS AND ORDER SOME WINGS. CHECK BACK WITH ME LATER"

which hey, you know i spose it's technically a good gig if you can keep it, but when it's time for budget cuts idk how necessary the "ex-fine-chick who stands in a bar and says YEAH THESE PEOPLE ARE REALLY INTO SPORTS" role is.

but hey like other ppl said, she IS on tv and that can't hurt her q-score, now can it? she might have gone from "PAY 10 GRAND TO TAKE ME TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!" hot to "homely middleaged flyover country guy fantasy" hot, which i'm saying here only in regards to the realism of tv networks preferring to have hot chicks on camera doing their fluff reporting, but still she's got a niche as long as they dont need any budget cuts like "what exactly is she reporting anyways?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:48 pm 

sinicalypse wrote:
i've seen her on 5PM sportscenters being the "person in the field" at bars in wrigleyville talking about the cubs and whatnot. idk if she's going to get her press pass (CUZ SHE SURE WON'T KISS ANY... *DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH*) but it seems like she's bonafide enough to show up at some bar in a city where sports thing X is happening to say "YEAH PEOPLE HERE ARE REALLY EXCITED.... I THINK THEY'RE GONNA WATCH THE GAME TONIGHT, MAYBE EVEN DRINK SOME BEERS AND ORDER SOME WINGS. CHECK BACK WITH ME LATER"

which hey, you know i spose it's technically a good gig if you can keep it, but when it's time for budget cuts idk how necessary the "ex-fine-chick who stands in a bar and says YEAH THESE PEOPLE ARE REALLY INTO SPORTS" role is.

but hey like other ppl said, she IS on tv and that can't hurt her q-score, now can it? she might have gone from "PAY 10 GRAND TO TAKE ME TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!" hot to "homely middleaged flyover country guy fantasy" hot, which i'm saying here only in regards to the realism of tv networks preferring to have hot chicks on camera doing their fluff reporting, but still she's got a niche as long as they dont need any budget cuts like "what exactly is she reporting anyways?"

She got this gig because of budget cuts. Once the Cubs are over, what do you think she is going to do for ESPN? Daily Check ins on the Schwarber ball?

And I cant imagine Jessie is too happy ESPN national kind of bypassed him for local cubs info and turns to the girl who tweets all day.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:48 pm 

sinicalypse wrote:

She got this gig because of budget cuts. Once the Cubs are over, what do you think she is going to do for ESPN? Daily Check ins on the Schwarber ball?

And I cant imagine Jessie is too happy ESPN national kind of bypassed him for local cubs info and turns to the girl who tweets all day.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:58 pm 

poor Jesse...the Karl Pilkington of the local sports radio scene

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
good dolphin wrote:
poor Jesse...the Karl Pilkington of the local sports radio scene

Awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:00 pm 
1000 CLUB

bigfan wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

Won't they have her report on the Bulls, Bears and Hawks?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
saw this while searching Julie DiCaro's TL for comic fodder.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-relea ... nd-lineup/

Quote:
ESPN Radio will launch a new weekend lineup beginning Saturday, Jan. 9, highlighted by the debut of espnW’s The Trifecta with Spain, Jane and Kate on ESPN Radio. The program, which will air Saturdays, noon – 3 p.m. ET, will be hosted by espnW writers Kate Fagan, Jane McManus and Sarah Spain as they discuss the latest headlines with a distinct perspective on sports that only espnW can provide. The show represents a continued collaboration between ESPN Radio and espnW focused on adding diverse voices to ESPN Radio’s programs.

This versus the Score B-Team, and death isn't an option.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:52 pm 

White Sox weekly moving up in weekend radio popularity, with a bullet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:42 pm 

Saturday 3 PM? MAy as well be on at 2 AM...at least then they might get some Swieca leftovers! :!: :!: :!:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Has anyone heard any of this show?

I heard about 5 or 10 minutes on two occasions. I was hoping for NFL playoffs talk, but they were not talking about sports either time. The first time they were talking about The Bachelor and the next time I don't even remember what it was but it wasn't about sports.

If someone told them "Maybe you should talk about The Bachelor or something instead of sports..." I'm sure they would be outraged. Maybe the shows were wall-to-wall sports except for the two times I tuned in, but it was WGAF radio both times.

I think John Clayton and someone else had been on in that slot before and that's what I was expecting to hear.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Tad Queasy wrote:
Has anyone heard any of this show?

I heard about 5 or 10 minutes on two occasions. I was hoping for NFL playoffs talk, but they were not talking about sports either time. The first time they were talking about The Bachelor and the next time I don't even remember what it was but it wasn't about sports.

If someone told them "Maybe you should talk about The Bachelor or something instead of sports..." I'm sure they would be outraged. Maybe the shows were wall-to-wall sports except for the two times I tuned in, but it was WGAF radio both times.

I think John Clayton and someone else had been on in that slot before and that's what I was expecting to hear.

I heard 10 minutes of it 3 weeks ago or so. I wasn't that impressed with it, but I didn't listen long either.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Quote:
Everyone knows Sarah Spain right? ESPN reporter with huge … aspirations but normally comes up short due to her lack of intelligence. Have you ever heard the story about how she auctioned herself off for a Super Bowl ticket? If not, it’s fascinating.

Circa 2007, Spain used her MySpace page to request a “date” to the Super Bowl. She indicated that she already had a plane ticket and a hotel, but some lucky NFL fan could have the pleasure of her company for the right price. To drive up the price, all people had to do was look at some of her cleavage filled pictures on social media. The sexual innuendos behind her EBay auction were appalling.

http://sportsmockery.com/2015/11/sarah- ... dy-online/

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Someone posted an article she wrote about how she's SO SICK of people bringing that up. I would imagine the real reason is because it makes her look like a fool and a hypocrite, but I don't believe either those were mentioned.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
bigfan wrote:
Saturday 3 PM? MAy as well be on at 2 AM...at least then they might get some Swieca leftovers! :!: :!: :!:

Swieca!

Googled her up out of curiosity...she's the chef at Lambs Farm's restaurant in Libertyville.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:40 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
GoldenJet wrote:
bigfan wrote:

Swieca!

Googled her up out of curiosity
...she's the chef at Lambs Farm's restaurant in Libertyville.

:wink:

mouth breather...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Tad Queasy wrote:
Someone posted an article she wrote about how she's SO SICK of people bringing that up. I would imagine the real reason is because it makes her look like a fool and a hypocrite, but I don't believe either those were mentioned.

And apparently Julie DiCaro took no issue with it/her. They became a twitter tag team during The Dark Time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
Seacrest wrote:
GoldenJet wrote:
bigfan wrote:

Swieca!

Googled her up out of curiosity...she's the chef at Lambs Farm's restaurant in Libertyville.

:wink:

mouth breather...

Better chance of getting Swieca leftovers at her new gig...just sayin...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next