It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:16 am 
1000 CLUB

Look, it's fine that Goff hates white people. We do suck. I just wish Goff would just straight out say it. Instead of preaching around it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:10 am 

Beardown wrote:

That's the thing that makes us different than Goff. We're always "gonna do this". We don't have to ask.

Poetry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:31 am 

He doesn't hate white people.

My kids have been brainwashed by this current climate that to talk about racial politics in critical terms is racist. It seems like you are as well.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:35 am 

He doesn't hate white people but the whole light skinned vs dark skinned thing is really stupid.

He should lose that. Especially if he's gonna be SJWing out there.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:38 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
He hates people that listen to sports radio.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:43 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
He likes salsa.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:49 am 

Hatchetman wrote:
He hates people that listen to sports radio.

That might be true.

The Score declared war on its listeners several years ago.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:02 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
rogers park bryan wrote:
He doesn't hate white people but the whole light skinned vs dark skinned thing is really stupid.

It's a joke that has been used by blacks for decades. You would hear similar things in a black barbershop. If you don't understand it you think it's something it isn't.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:10 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: Arrenello's in Glenwood, IL
Beardown wrote:
Boobstein wrote:
Sigh....We..We gonna do this right now?...sigh

That's the thing that makes us different than Goff. We're always "gonna do this". We don't have to ask. And he asks knowing it's an idol threat and that Spiegel will just change the subject. But Spiegel should call him on it one day.

"Does Goff hate white people?"

I don't know, does he hate you?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:20 am 

Nas wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

It's a joke that has been used by blacks for decades. You would hear similar things in a black barbershop. If you don't understand it you think it's something it isn't.

Of course I understand it. Im sure there are a lot of stupid things said and joked about in barber shops of all colors. That doesnt mean its funny.

I could tell you a ton of jokes that are repeated in white garages. You would find many of them tasteless and stupid and wonder "why is that even a joke?"

But you are not saying the entire light skin vs dark skin thing is joking, right? You're saying that Goff is joking?

Either way it's dumb. There are a lot of terrible jokes/gags that have been told for decades.

When young dark skinned girls grow up thinking they are too dark or hear things like "she's pretty for a dark skinned girl" thats not funny. Its really stupid.

And believe me, I get it. I understand that in Goff's case its not malicious and its more of a joke in most instances but unfortunately there are some actual issues and legitimate dislike between different skin tones. So joking about it, even without nasty intent, feeds into that.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:55 pm 
1000 CLUB

It's a new day and age, Nas. You and Goff need to learn it. You guys can no longer joke about light skinned brothers. Days of putting them down is over!!!! You have to accept them as equals!!!!!

By the way, I think it is malicious when Goff does it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
Is Goff light or dark?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

Sir Loin Of Beef wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Boobstein wrote:

That's the thing that makes us different than Goff. We're always "gonna do this". We don't have to ask. And he asks knowing it's an idol threat and that Spiegel will just change the subject. But Spiegel should call him on it one day.

Yes. He does. But the better question is does Goff hate me more than Spiegel? I'm not sure. Goff does love Boers and Bernstein though. Which is ironic that of all the white people he considers them the only two "Good ones".

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Jack Brickhouse Toppings
Hatchetman wrote:
Is Goff light or dark?

"He sounds like a man that was never challenged to be a man."
"He gives a lot of opinions without probably having many life experiences."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

Actually, I do think Goff hates Spiegel more than me.

If he was forced to spend a day at his "Crib" with either me or Spiegel, I'm pretty confident he would choose me. I believe I'm the lessor of two evils in his mind.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Arrenello's in Glenwood, IL
Beardown wrote:
Sir Loin Of Beef wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Boobstein wrote:

Yes. He does. But the better question is does Goff hate me more than Spiegel? I'm not sure. Goff does love Boers and Bernstein though. Which is ironic that of all the white people he considers them the only two "Good ones".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:35 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Hatchetman wrote:
Is Goff light or dark?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

For the record, I don't think Goff hated white people until he joined Bernstein's cult. That was at a very young age. But Bernstein only does it for effect. When, in fact, Bernstein is a racist himself. It's just Bernstein doesn't like dumb racist white people. Only smart ones. Like Chris Rock said at the Oscars, there is different types of racist. And he was right. Bernstein falls into the "Hollywood type of racist" that Rock was talking about.

It's never the white Mike North racists of the world that black people have to worry about. It's the white Dan Bernstein racists of the world that are the true dangerous ones.

Similar to the devil's greatest trick that he doesn't exist, Bernstein's greatest trick on Goff was convincing him that he wasn't a racist.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
I think that there is a HUGE difference between being prejudiced and being racist. Everyone is prejudiced to some degree or another and we all pre-judge people based on statistical data, life experiences and unfortunate stereotypes, whether we like to accept that fact or not. It doesn't make one racist to be inherently somewhat prejudiced. We pre-judge people we meet all the time, then we get to know them and know what they're all about.

I certainly don't think that Goff is racist or hates white people. I think he does like to joke about race and have his little insidey references that many don't get. I think he also likes to get away with as much as he can in joking about racial issues......whatever, that's his thing I guess.

Whatever the case, I think it's a very strong and bold statement to accuse someone of being racist, especially those that speak hate of other races. That shit is scary. I've been around some of it, I've spoken my mind about it and told these particular people of how wrong it is and nearly gotten my ass kicked over it. You can't completely change people's views on something, you can only give your opinion and hope that you're not talking to a complete psychopath.

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
i don't think he hates white women at least, just now he said he's going to Vegas in a few weeks and might come back with a mulatto baby

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Bagels wrote:
i don't think he hates white women at least, just now he said he's going to Vegas in a few weeks and might come back with a mulatto baby

Beardown: :shock: :shock: :scratch: :afro: :monkey: :salut: :evil: :bball: :safe: :cheers:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:58 pm 
1000 CLUB

Remember when Terry would always greet Larry in transition by saying "My favorite little Mulato, Lauren Home!!!!!" or something like that.

I'm shocked Terry never got in trouble for that. Also shocked that Larry never told him to stop it. Cuz he did it for a while. Larry is tough on racist callers but not on racist Terry. I find that interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Beardown wrote:
Remember when Terry would always greet Larry in transition by saying "My favorite little Mulato, Lauren Home!!!!!" or something like that.

I'm shocked Terry never got in trouble for that. Also shocked that Larry never told him to stop it. Cuz he did it for a while. Larry is tough on racist callers but not on racist Terry. I find that interesting.

I've always gotten the impression that Larry sees Terry as a lovable crazy uncle.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:12 pm 

Beardown wrote:

You really need to stop making stuff up about people. You Beardown are the racist not Goff or Bernstein. They both have faults in hosting etc but your act is stale and sick.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
lamar hoyt's burrito wrote:
Beardown wrote:

You really need to stop making stuff up about people. You Beardown are the racist not Goff or Bernstein. They both have faults in hosting etc but your act is stale and sick.

Agree with what you're saying, but Terry did call Holmes his favorite mulatto at least once. It was back in the days of no censorship before Bernstein went completely off the deep end.