It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Brush with meh
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Barraco's
Flew home from Arizona last night - Jason1Goff, Spiegs, and Zawaski were on the flight. Somebody else may have been there, but nobody I recognized. Spiegs seemed bewildered from the time I saw him lining up before the flight to the baggage claim to the cabs. I'm the furthest thing from a Goff fan, but I'll give him one credit: he at least is presentable and appeared to have his shit together. Dare I say, like a grown ass man?

Post subject: Re: Brush with meh
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:10 pm 

ChiefWampum wrote:
Flew home from Arizona last night - Jason1Goff, Spiegs, and Zawaski were on the flight. Somebody else may have been there, but nobody I recognized. Spiegs seemed bewildered from the time I saw him lining up before the flight to the baggage claim to the cabs. I'm the furthest thing from a Goff fan, but I'll give him one credit: he at least is presentable and appeared to have his shit together. Dare I say, like a grown ass man?

Let me guess, Meatpants bought two seats?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:26 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Seatbelt extender at least.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:56 am 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:

Sadly from personal experience, I know that about 350 is the point on most airlines where I needed a seatbelt extender. The day I was able to fly again without one was one of the happiest days of my life, and since I take about 80 flights a year it's something I use for motivation over and over again.

If Spiegs is over 450, and I think he is, he really needs to be flying in first class. He'd still need an extender, but he wouldn't be taking up a chunk of the seat next to him. If this was Southwest, he'd be able to get two seats under their policy, and only have to pay for the second one if the flight was completely sold out.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:38 am 

Speigs is belwildered on air always i dony see why he would be any different in life

Im general the fatter you are the less happy you are. But dont talk about fat thats horrible its their choice to be lazy and thats wonderful.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:32 am 

pizza_Place: Barraco's
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:

Sadly from personal experience, I know that about 350 is the point on most airlines where I needed a seatbelt extender. The day I was able to fly again without one was one of the happiest days of my life, and since I take about 80 flights a year it's something I use for motivation over and over again.

If Spiegs is over 450, and I think he is, he really needs to be flying in first class. He'd still need an extender, but he wouldn't be taking up a chunk of the seat next to him. If this was Southwest, he'd be able to get two seats under their policy, and only have to pay for the second one if the flight was completely sold out.

It was a sold out Southwest flight.

Honestly, I thought he'd be heavier. Don't get me wrong - he's round. But I'm not sure's 450+. I could just be a bad judge of weight, though.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Douchebag wrote:
ChiefWampum wrote:

Let me guess, Meatpants bought two seats?

Called CUSTOMER OF SIZE in the Business....and I actually think they can get a second seat for free?

Something about either buying it at the gate or requesting it, then they need to check in ,,,,and I am sure there is some serious legal language for this but the people at Check in need to check YES, HE IS A BIGGIN.

They can then even request a refund for the second seat, after SIZE confirmation has been made.

AMERICA!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
ChiefWampum wrote:
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:

Honestly, I thought he'd be heavier. Don't get me wrong - he's round. But I'm not sure's 450+. I could just be a bad judge of weight, though.

Spiegs has been losing some weight...not like a amazingly noticeable amount, but just maybe tipping the 3 bills?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
bigfan wrote:
ChiefWampum wrote:
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:

Spiegs has been losing some weight...not like a amazingly noticeable amount, but just maybe tipping the 3 bills?

At what point can we start calling him Veggie Pants?

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
no matter how much weight he loses we'll hopefully have this forever

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
i keep thinking the thread is "brush with meth"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
Bagels wrote:
i keep thinking the thread is "brush with meth"

For a select few that read the board, it might be. :wink:

I thought the same exact thing and thought it was going to be about someone stumbling across a meth lab or Walter White type.

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:40 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
ChiefWampum wrote:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:36 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
bigfan wrote:
ChiefWampum wrote:
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:

He's single. I imagine it has to be difficult to land some poontang if you are five spins. Unless of course, you have tons of blow.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:41 am 

Chus wrote:
bigfan wrote:
[
He's single. I imagine it has to be difficult to land some poontang if you are five spins. Unless of course, you have tons of blow.

Spiegs could be balls deep in the parkridgesteph types of the world. I'm sure there are Score groupies.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:28 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Chus wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:48 am 

pizza_Place: Sausage
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:

Spiegs is single? Thought he was married

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:59 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
cluv8484 wrote:
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=128&t=95939

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:17 am 

pizza_Place: Sausage
Reared on the Score wrote:
cluv8484 wrote:
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=128&t=95939

Thank you sir