It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
i bet that wedding dress will have all of the cleavage. i dont doubt for a second that ESPN will air footage from it

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Quote:
Sarah Spain and Brad Zibung both believe they're a perfect sports media match.

What a sentence.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
good dolphin wrote:
"hectic schedule"

the woman is a part time weekend host

When you make yourself busy, you can become busy.

You can put yourself out there for speaking engagements, consulting on how to become a better Title IX school, women in broadcasting events (Can never have enough of those), Heckler columns, preparing ideas for shows, stories, segments that you send to your ESPN bosses knowing that eventually they will give you one of them just to have you stop annoying them. Its how she got out of the ESPN Radio Chicago Boys Club.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
bigfan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
"hectic schedule"

the woman is a part time weekend host

When you make yourself busy, you can become busy.

You can put yourself out there for speaking engagements, consulting on how to become a better Title IX school, women in broadcasting events (Can never have enough of those), Heckler columns, preparing ideas for shows, stories, segments that you send to your ESPN bosses knowing that eventually they will give you one of them just to have you stop annoying them. Its how she got out of the ESPN Radio Chicago Boys Club.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
Whole lotta Rosie right there!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:30 am 

pizza_Place: John's
S. Spain, also starting to pack on the weight. Wait till she moves to Schaumburg after the Wedding and shits out a couple kids.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:45 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
S. Spain, also starting to pack on the weight. Wait till she moves to Schaumburg after the Wedding and shits out a couple kids.

It took like four years but good dolphin was right.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:27 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Sarah Spain wrote:
It was a good opportunity to meet someone who worked at The Heckler, which I thought was a funny publication.

Seriously? Cancer is funnier than The Heckler.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Do not judge her for wearing low-cut shirts or the Super Bowl stunt: http://sarahspain.com/im-mad-as-hell-im ... is-anymore

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Do not judge her for wearing low-cut shirts or the Super Bowl stunt: http://sarahspain.com/im-mad-as-hell-im ... is-anymore

I thought the question that was asked of her was very respectful and thoughtful, but she took it as a personal attack. Her and Julie belong together in sports media.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:02 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
I could only get through 1\3 of that convoluted crap, what are WAG'S ? ... She never answered a very pointed yet polite question, She's not funny, its funny that she believes she is though.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:08 pm 
1000 CLUB

Is Sarah's husband rich? I mean does that Heckler sight make big money? I wouldn't think so, but I don't know. I've heard people reference it but I never go there.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
312player wrote:
I could only get through 1\3 of that convoluted crap, what are WAG'S ? ... She never answered a very pointed yet polite question, She's not funny, its funny that she believes she is though.

She knows that was a legitimate question and knows she's a hypocrite, and that convoluted mess was her way of trying to ignore that by pretending to be offended.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
That was a lot of words to say absolutely nothing .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
badrogue17 wrote:
That was a lot of words to say absolutely nothing .

Would that constitute "womansplaining"?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
I'm not reading that for the same reason I didn't waste any time watching that stupid mean tweets video. But, it seems pretty obvious that Spain is trying her hardest to latch herself to the bandwagon/career niche that DiCaro has created for herself as a womens' sports rights activist. Only problem is that Spain is a dirty whore with a documented past or whore-ness so she has to first try and rationalize/explain her whore actions of the past with her seemingly hypocritical opinions of today.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:13 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
shakes wrote:
I'm not reading that for the same reason I didn't waste any time watching that stupid mean tweets video. But, it seems pretty obvious that Spain is trying her hardest to latch herself to the bandwagon/career niche that DiCaro has created for herself as a womens' sports rights activist. Only problem is that Spain is a dirty whore with a documented past or whore-ness so she has to first try and rationalize/explain her whore actions of the past with her seemingly hypocritical opinions of today.

You're correct..but just read the first paragraph and the politely phrased question to her about that very whoreness.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:19 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Sarah probably regretting she got pulled into the Julie thing now.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
pittmike wrote:

Not really because she can use the "abuse" to further her career by playing the victim

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:12 pm 

312player wrote:

i remember reading that last year. it doesn't surprise me at all that she tried Second City. many, many unfunny people do it. makes sense her husband is as unfunny as she'd like to be.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:22 pm 

Freaking Sarah could beat up half those guys saying crap about her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:37 pm 

Beardown wrote:
Is Sarah's husband rich? I mean does that Heckler sight make big money? I wouldn't think so, but I don't know. I've heard people reference it but I never go there.

His day job is selling real estate on the north side and he rolls with bigfan so he must do okay.

Quote:
I’ve gotten where I am because I work hard, I’m smart, I’m funny and I have a different voice than a lot of other folks.

It's true, most folks don't sound like they spent last night in a ditch.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

Curious Hair wrote:
Beardown wrote:

His day job is selling real estate on the north side and he rolls with bigfan so he must do okay.

Quote:
I’ve gotten where I am because I work hard, I’m smart, I’m funny and I have a different voice than a lot of other folks.

It's true, most folks don't sound like they spent last night in a ditch.

Ok. Thought so. Because Sarah strikes me as somebody that wants to live the high life. I mean who doesn't but Sarah needs it. Fine dining at least 3 days a week probably. Party girl as well. And I'm not talking at the local sports bar on $2 draft night. She's at the clubs where it's at least $8 for a Corona and $12 for a cocktail. She wants to run with high society. And he's gonna have to pay for it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
FrankDrebin wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Not really because she can use the "abuse" to further her career by playing the victim

I don't think Sarah can really further her career much though. Being on TV often and having a radio show on ESPN is something maybe like 1% of men or women in the industry ever get to do. Unless she's going to anchor Sportscenter (she's not) or be a studio host for a specific sport (don't think she follows any sport close enough to qualify) she's topped out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:02 pm 

I don't care what year it is, They still don't let ugly chicks anchor sportscenter.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:02 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
don't think she follows any sport close enough to qualify

Yeah, about this. For someone who's essentially been photobombing the Bears, Cubs, and Blackhawks over the last ten years, when has she ever had anything interesting to say about any of them?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:04 pm 
1000 CLUB

KDdidit wrote:
FrankDrebin wrote:
pittmike wrote:

I don't think Sarah can really further her career much though. Being on TV often and having a radio show on ESPN is something maybe like 1% of men or women in the industry ever get to do. Unless she's going to anchor Sportscenter (she's not) or be a studio host for a specific sport (don't think she follows any sport close enough to qualify) she's topped out.

She's pushing 40 and she's also pushing 200 pounds from what I saw in that brave video that she did. If the big break was gonna happen for her, it would have happened 10 years ago. She missed her window.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:09 pm 
1000 CLUB

Curious Hair wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
don't think she follows any sport close enough to qualify

Yeah, about this. For someone who's essentially been photobombing the Bears, Cubs, and Blackhawks over the last ten years, when has she ever had anything interesting to say about any of them?

Agree with that. She did a local Sunday show a few years ago on ESPN. I caught it a few times. She mostly wants to talk about parties, clubs and the famous people she's met. Nothing really of substance as far as sports knowledge. She got into the sports media biz to become famous. Not to actually be good at it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:12 pm 

Wonder if Sarah has ever been to a foam party?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

At a certain age, when you're the girl that jumps on top of the bar to shake your ass and take your top off it's a little weird. Sarah has reached that age. She's the only one that doesn't realize it, though.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next