It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 190  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:30 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
There are so many massive utility trucks outside my house right now it looks like they are rebuilding the entire power grid of the Midwest.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Braconi's
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
This is better than the icegirl saga.

I'd destroy her in Pop-A-Shot.

That sounds pretty good right now above the din of a generator in the dark.

Let's get real Dr. Ken! No chance. None.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:50 am 

IceGirl, I need to get a professional opinion from you: It is my wedding anniversary. My wife has a very good friend who is moving to a distant state on Sunday. The friends are all throwing a going away party for her tonight. My wife is going to the party rather than spending the night with me. Is this a bad statement about our relationship?

I tend to think not. We celebrated late last night and this really is last time to see her close friend.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:08 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
good dolphin wrote:
IceGirl, I need to get a professional opinion from you: It is my wedding anniversary. My wife has a very good friend who is moving to a distant state on Sunday. The friends are all throwing a going away party for her tonight. My wife is going to the party rather than spending the night with me. Is this a bad statement about our relationship?

I tend to think not. We celebrated late last night and this really is last time to see her close friend.

In other words, dolphin is free tonight in case you were wondering.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:59 am 

leashyourkids wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

In other words, dolphin is free tonight in case you were wondering.

I'm never free

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
fucking people who park their cars across the sidewalk in their driveways. what a PITA when I am trying to use the sidewalk.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
good dolphin wrote:

Is this friend hot? Did you bang her?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:07 pm 

Cashman wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Is this friend hot? Did you bang her?

Funny you should ask: The short answer is no. In fact, I don't think there is a single one of her close friends that I'd entertain the notion of sharing a no strings attached moment. Ironically, this allows me to be much more charming around them which probably increases my desirability. Life sucks sometimes.

Anyway, this woman has a teenaged son. The son has some older teenaged friends. One of them confided in the woman that he found her attractive. Even she had to respond that if out of all the older women in the world, she was the one he found attractive, then he had some major problems.

My wife, unfortunately seems to find friendship with the older mother's of kids in the same class as my kids. I was thinking about it the other day and there are a few who are closer to my dad's age than my age. They are the grizzled veterans who are on their last child at the same time we are on our first. I have asked her to make friends with the younger mothers on their first children in our youngest child's class but that has not happened.

Last edited by good dolphin on Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
good dolphin wrote:
Anyway, this woman has a teenaged son. The son has some older teenaged friends. One of them confided in the woman that he found her attractive. Even she had to respond that if out of all the older women in the world, she was the one he found attractive, then he had some major problems.

That is like a double take down- she's says "no", and then goes on to say how dumb he would be to even want to. Ouch.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:14 pm 

denisdman wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

That is like a double take down- she's says "no", and then goes on to say how dumb he would be to even want to. Ouch.

The kid showed a lot of balls with the move. I suppose he thought there would be no downside if she said no. Unfortunately he didn't realize she would emasculate him. Good for him to learn that lesson early in life.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:16 pm 

post-40 years old, the % of attractive moms drops like an anvil in a helium cavern.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:26 pm 

Hatchetman wrote:
post-40 years old, the % of attractive moms drops like an anvil in a helium cavern.

you have to grade on a scale at some point just to keep things fair

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:27 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
good dolphin wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

you have to grade on a scale at some point just to keep things fair

Stop fat shaming.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:27 am 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
Frank Coztansa wrote:
What needs to be said to put this all to rest now?
Nothing, really. The bigfan stuff had largely died down on the board as a whole over the last week or so. His new board was launched, and it ramped things up again.

IMO, it will die down again over the next week to 10 days (especially with a holiday weekend coming up where the board tends to slow down anyway), but then bigfan will do or say something again to light fire. I have a feeling it will be like that for a while.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Having neighbors, who don't attend board meetings, text me (I'm on the board) with questions about our HOA. Fuck outta here. Attend the meeting if you want to know the answer. I can't walk my dog half the time without someone asking me about a tree, a pothole, etc.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:36 pm 

redskingreg wrote:
Having neighbors, who don't attend board meetings, text me (I'm on the board) with questions about our HOA. Fuck outta here. Attend the meeting if you want to know the answer. I can't walk my dog half the time without someone asking me about a tree, a pothole, etc.

I was President of our HOA with 500 homes in it for a while back in the day. We'd get 5 people to a meeting if we were lucky. Usually the board and an old racist dude who asked our police liaison if he could shoot somebody that tried to open his front door.

Well, our garbage decided to go from stickers to mandatory containers. Shit hit the fan. I set up a message board, phone hotline, newsletter, email distribution, created a website, and door-to-door flyers to get the word out. Sure enough, next board meeting there's 200 people there ready to scream at me. Fun.

Anyway, this one old woman complained that she never heard anything about it. I said we emailed, put it on the hotline, put it on the website, etc. She said "I DON'T HAVE ANY OF THAT". I said we also sent out information in the mail. She said "WHAT IF I DON'T READ THE MAIL?" I punched her and said I don't need this shit.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:38 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
redskingreg wrote:

I was President of our HOA with 500 homes in it for a while back in the day. We'd get 5 people to a meeting if we were lucky. Usually the board and an old racist dude who asked our police liaison if he could shoot somebody that tried to open his front door.

Well, our garbage decided to go from stickers to mandatory containers. Shit hit the fan. I set up a message board, phone hotline, newsletter, email distribution, created a website, and door-to-door flyers to get the word out. Sure enough, next board meeting there's 200 people there ready to scream at me. Fun.

Anyway, this one old woman complained that she never heard anything about it. I said we emailed, put it on the hotline, put it on the website, etc. She said "I DON'T HAVE ANY OF THAT". I said we also sent out information in the mail. She said "WHAT IF I DON'T READ THE MAIL?" I punched her and said I don't need this shit.

:lol: :lol:

Did she press charges?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:38 pm 

But did she ever get out of your car?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:31 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
my garage door cable just snapped. Fuck.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:49 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
wdelaney72 wrote:

I was at a customer's house when the spring blew. One hell of a racket and it busted the windshield of her car.
Any damage from the cable?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Darkside wrote:
wdelaney72 wrote:

I was at a customer's house when the spring blew. One hell of a racket and it busted the windshield of her car.
Any damage from the cable?

Happened to me a few months back. Luckily no car damage, but it puts the door out of commission.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:21 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
I'm not home yet, but I don't think anything else was damaged.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:38 pm 

ComEd decided tonight would be a good time to fix our transformer. So, power is out from 8pm-Midnight.

I didn't want to watch the All-Star Game anyway.

At least they gave us 20 minutes notice so we could make plans and get things in order. I'm sure they just decided at 7:30pm to do this. No time to let anyone know.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:40 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Yeah, but the good news is that you can drink a bittle of vodka in 4 hours before it gets warm.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:41 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Yeah, but the good news is that you can drink a bittle of vodka in 4 hours before it gets warm.

I'm off to a good start.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:44 pm 

i guess that indian burial ground your neighborhood was built on is finally getting its revenge. hope no one in your house has braces or a clown doll.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Caseys
Frank Coztansa wrote:

I'm off to a good start.

A bittle lasts longer than a bottle. With a conserving device maybe 6 hours.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:52 pm 

Chick fil A worker at Pittsburgh airport came right out of the crapper and straight back to work without washing his hands.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Caseys
Hatchetman wrote:
Chick fil A worker at Pittsburgh airport came right out of the crapper and straight back to work without washing his hands.

How do you know this?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 190  Next