It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:09 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Why does he have to be a "playa" and that code word shit, Beardown? You're terrible. Stop posting.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
spmack wrote:
Why does he have to be a "playa" and that code word shit, Beardown? You're terrible. Stop posting.

:lol:

The more I read Beardown, the more I do see his blatant racism. Was he always like that?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
spmack wrote:

:salut:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
redskingreg wrote:
I do applaud Goff for addressing and discussing real issues, rather than taking to Twitter to bitch and moan about people calling him fat.

I didn't call her fat.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
spmack wrote:

Because Goff says it all the time. Nothing code word about it. On 9/1 Goff used it perfectly:

http://chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=102057
Quote:
When recounting a story from his yute according to Goff his parents addressed him as such, "hey playa, let me holla at ya..."

I never remember him saying "playa" until Spiegel and Goff show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:43 pm 

BS Kirkwood, it's a way for Beardown to further his agenda.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Beardown is a lunatic but he's not wrong. Goff is weird on his own show. I don't remember him trying so hard on Last Call or when he filled in while a producer.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

Jesus Christ!!!! Like Kirkwood said, I'm just mocking Goff. Ya know, the same way Jason Goff used to mock Mike North and Da Ma Na. What was his agenda when Goff did that, Spmack? Also, what was his agenda when he would constantly hit the "Dumb ass cracker" button while on the B&B show?

I'll bet Spmack won't answer my questions.

I'm not a racist. Dan Bernstein and Jason Goff are the racists!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:57 pm 

Beardown wrote:
Jesus Christ!!!! Like Kirkwood said, I'm just mocking Goff. Ya know, the same way Jason Goff used to mock Mike North and Da Ma Na. What was his agenda when Goff did that, Spmack? Also, what was his agenda when he would constantly hit the "Dumb ass cracker" button while on the B&B show?

For one thing, wasn't it Bernstein that admitted that he played that drop? Or at least Goff said it wasn't him.

Also, Mike North is racist.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:05 pm 
1000 CLUB

spmack wrote:
Beardown wrote:

For one thing, wasn't it Bernstein that admitted that he played that drop? Or at least Goff said it wasn't him.

Also, Mike North is racist.

Yes. Goff did make that claim. And I think he's full of shit. I called him out here when he said it. I'm sure Bernstein hit that button as well. But Goff said he never did. That's a lie.

I also mock drinky, Bernstein and several other white radio people through the years. So, by your logic, I hate white people. Which is actually true.

We agree on one thing. Mike North is a racist.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

So I checked out tranny just now.

Goff is so unaware of himself

Goff was bitchining about people who "don't want to have a conversation" about this. Bitching about people who "Shout people down".

Jason, you dumb ass, that's you!!!! You're the one doing this over this topic. You did it to Boomer today and I've heard you do it to callers. But, like I said earlier, it's OK for Goff to shout down people and not listen. Cuz, of course, he's got the "right opinion" on this issue. It's just the people who are "wrong" in Goff's mind that can't do it. :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:01 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Reminds me a little of Bernsie during the Kane thing. When it was fairly new he would shout at people who dared suggest the girl was lying. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY THAT.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:19 pm 
1000 CLUB

pittmike wrote:
Reminds me a little of Bernsie during the Kane thing. When it was fairly new he would shout at people who dared suggest the girl was lying. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY THAT.

Yep. The son is like the father.

How the hell does a cool ass brotha like Goff idolize and parrot a privileged Jewish guy from Deerfield? A Jewish guy from Deerfield that's a closet racist, no less. I'll never understand that.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
FavreFan wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Kap said he did it this way to get attention.

You know what would have gotten more attention? Had he organized a rally or a march via his twitter. Set a date. I guarantee you tens of thousands of people in SF would have showed up. Plus media, local and national, would have been there to cover it. That would have gotten more attention for his important cause. Not taken away from it. Which is what the "Flag way" has done.

That would have been a better way to do it.

Ya know what, he can still do this.

Goff: Motha fucka!!!! We really gonna do this right now? Let me tell you something...

Beardown: No. Shut up. We're not gonna do this. I'm right. You're wrong.

Goff: :oops:

Beardown: Good. Now you know how it feels.

Gotta love white people telling black people they aren't protesting the right way.

Sort of like being told to "check your white privilege" or you will "never understand what is it like to be black"? There is plenty of bullshit on that side as well, and it is divisive insanity. The top one percent owes the majority of the wealth, and we are fighting over who has it worse black people or white trash. Such stupidity.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:42 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
spmack wrote:

You're crawling out of your hole to plant your flag on this?

What is his agenda?

It's fucking Beardown, is what it is.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:45 am 

SomeGuy wrote:
spmack wrote:

What is his agenda?

He is trying to spread Communism.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:

Sort of like being told to "check your white privilege" or you will "never understand what is it like to be black"? There is plenty of bullshit on that side as well, and it is divisive insanity. The top one percent owes the majority of the wealth, and we are fighting over who has it worse black people or white trash. Such stupidity.

Solid.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:11 pm 

pizza_Place: My moms grave
FavreFan wrote:
Just listened to it. Neither came off better than the other. Boomer came off as a fucking dope and Goff came across as an asshole who had no interest in listening to Boomer.

That if anything Boomer came off a bit worse but both were awful. Just terrible to listen too and fats chiming in about having a discussion. Sit in the corner and enjoy your bagel.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Erotic Lawyer wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Just listened to it. Neither came off better than the other. Boomer came off as a fucking dope and Goff came across as an asshole who had no interest in listening to Boomer.

That if anything Boomer came off a bit worse but both were awful. Just terrible to listen too and fats chiming in about having a discussion. Sit in the corner and enjoy your bagel.

That's the one thing I did enjoy actually. Neither Boomer or Goff gave one flying fuck what Spiegel thought :lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Cashman wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
spmack wrote:

What is his agenda?

He is trying to spread Communism.

He's spreading his ass cheeks awaiting the massive pickle.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:01 pm 
1000 CLUB

FavreFan wrote:
Erotic Lawyer wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

That's the one thing I did enjoy actually. Neither Boomer or Goff gave one flying fuck what Spiegel thought :lol:

Goff has never given a shit what Spiegel thinks. They've been doing a show for over a year. I don't think Goff has heard a word of what Spiegel has said during that time. He just waits for the noise of Spiegel to stop. Then Goff talks for 10 minutes. Then they go to commercial.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:37 am 

Beardown wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Erotic Lawyer wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Goff has never given a shit what Spiegel thinks. They've been doing a show for over a year. I don't think Goff has heard a word of what Spiegel has said during that time. He just waits for the noise of Spiegel to stop. Then Goff talks for 10 minutes. Then they go to commercial.

Yeah, their riffing can be OK at times, but when they want to talk about something sports related, it seems like two guys struggling to have two different conversations. They both have no problem derailing the points and narratives of the other.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Did Goff cry....and anyone that has to listen to a podcast of a show because they "missed something" is a butt gerbil

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:50 pm 

pizza_Place: ------
leashyourkids wrote:
spmack wrote:

The more I read Beardown, the more I do see his blatant racism. Was he always like that?

Crucial part of his gimmick. Just like Bernstein.

Chus wrote:
RPB is right. You suck. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Phil McCracken wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
spmack wrote:

Crucial part of his gimmick. Just like Bernstein.

And both gimmicks are absolutely horrible. At least Bernstein is making a good living off his.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Beardown is not racist. The girl chained to the furnace is balck.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:49 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Speaking of this again.... Was Boomer on with them this week after that big fight? I don't remember hearing it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:02 am 

I don't know how we are supposed to have any kind of discussion about any of this when people misunderstand the fundamental issues. Poor white people should be just as much represented in these new SJW causes because this in fact a money issue. A class issue. There are no more significant cases of institutional racism against people of color. Poor white people are just as disenfranchised and the difference between poor white and poor blacks when it comes to incarceration rates are almost solely cultural. Until the black community starts to highlight the cultural issues that lead to black men being hundreds of times more likely to commit crimes to land them in prison, than poor white people of the same economic class, then nothing will change.

And this is a generational fight so the sooner we all start accepting these truths and then talking about them, the better. This is a long road and we are not even close to being on the right path. Kaepernick is just another fool who serves as a distraction and enabler of misguided narratives.

- Dan Bernstein, 2016

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:14 am 

pizza_Place: Dr benzies
mrgoodkat wrote:
I don't know how we are supposed to have any kind of discussion about any of this when people misunderstand the fundamental issues. Poor white people should be just as much represented in these new SJW causes because this in fact a money issue. A class issue. There are no more significant cases of institutional racism against people of color. Poor white people are just as disenfranchised and the difference between poor white and poor blacks when it comes to incarceration rates are almost solely cultural. Until the black community starts to highlight the cultural issues that lead to black men being hundreds of times more likely to commit crimes to land them in prison, than poor white people of the same economic class, then nothing will change.

And this is a generational fight so the sooner we all start accepting these truths and then talking about them, the better. This is a long road and we are not even close to being on the right path. Kaepernick is just another fool who serves as a distraction and enabler of misguided narratives.

Wow.

Just an absolute ignorant, completely clueless comment.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:50 am 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
No, there's a kernel of truth that the "SJW" movement is led by affluent, or at least comfortable, white people.