It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rozner learns his lesson
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:01 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
After telling Cub fans it was over in 2003 when the Cubs went up 3 games to one,this time Barry did a lot more game reporting and less admonishing long time Cub fans:

Down 2-1 in the NLDS against Washington, Los Angeles won two straight to survive the Nats, Kershaw starting the first one and saving the second two days later.

This time, he'll have to win Game 6 and likely be unavailable for Game 7, though you never know.

In any case, the Cubs displayed some serious guts on the road and now they're just one game away from getting to the big dance, a goal they have talked about since being eliminated by the Mets.

After what they did in L.A., it might be a mistake to doubt them now.

brozner@dailyherald.com

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:26 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Hah you recall that too? God that was the beginning of my hatred of him. So cocky, so confident, such a grade A asshole.

Edit: I needed to pile on more. He does dumb voices. He is a know it all who is more like a know nothing. He dreams of a permanent slot on the Score, but Mitch just dangles the fill in bait and abuses Barry like the useless tool that he is. He is self deprecating to try to deflect his arrogance. But I see through the ass wipe and ass kisser that he is. When I look at the dumb picture of him in my DH each day (below), it makes me want to cancel my lifelong subscription. But "no" I am not giving up a poorly edited, overpriced paper just because some pencil neck sports writer graces its pages everyday. I won't let him win. I'll pay my $56.40 every four weeks for the paper I delivered as a kid in the days when Barry was being bent over by Dawson and Maddux. My love of Lovie is borne solely out of Barry's irrational hatred of him. I gain vast amounts of super human strength, both mental and physical, from knowing Barry toils in a second rate newspaper job with dreams of sports talk radio glory. My hatred grows with each passing day, with each passing "McGowan", with each passing holier than though column, with each passing repeat of a tired joke, with each fill in slot that is a Mitch induced penial tease, with each sight of that weasel's picture, with each Cubs thought, knowing that the only thing we agree on is the Plan.

Image<-------Phuck you!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:46 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
WOW!
I never knew your hate went that deep. I also lost respect for him after that 2003 column. It always seems like he is scolding the masses because he has the real scoop. I hate that he uses "we" in his columns like "we told you here".

He comes across arrogant on the air,too. I used to know his boss because he coached my son in youth basketball but I never talked to him about Barry.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:06 am 

"Did we just become best friends?"

stepbrothers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:56 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
denisdman wrote:
... I'll pay my $56.40 every four weeks ...

Why not go digital and save serious $$ :?: :?:

DH wrote:
Digital-only subscribers will pay $7.99 every 30 days for unlimited access to Daily Herald on digital platforms -- online, mobile phones, tablet devices and e-editions.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:35 am 

I use the digital edition when the paper doesn't get to the house by 5:30. It's great software. But I still prefer reading the DH and WSJ in paper form over digital.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:42 am 

Used to love Rozner's mailbag....

"Pete from Roselle says... blah blah blah"

"Dave out in Winfield states....blah blah blah"

The play on names and cities was hilarious!

Also loved when Sanje would email him trade possibilities, Sanje was a genius.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:48 am 

Remember when Derrick from Rosemont used a harness to get better leverage during a three man weave drill?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:01 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Hah you recall that too? God that was the beginning of my hatred of him. So cocky, so confident, such a grade A asshole.

Edit: I needed to pile on more. He does dumb voices. He is a know it all who is more like a know nothing. He dreams of a permanent slot on the Score, but Mitch just dangles the fill in bait and abuses Barry like the useless tool that he is. He is self deprecating to try to deflect his arrogance. But I see through the ass wipe and ass kisser that he is. When I look at the dumb picture of him in my DH each day (below), it makes me want to cancel my lifelong subscription. But "no" I am not giving up a poorly edited, overpriced paper just because some pencil neck sports writer graces its pages everyday. I won't let him win. I'll pay my $56.40 every four weeks for the paper I delivered as a kid in the days when Barry was being bent over by Dawson and Maddux. My love of Lovie is borne solely out of Barry's irrational hatred of him. I gain vast amounts of super human strength, both mental and physical, from knowing Barry toils in a second rate newspaper job with dreams of sports talk radio glory. My hatred grows with each passing day, with each passing "McGowan", with each passing holier than though column, with each passing repeat of a tired joke, with each fill in slot that is a Mitch induced penial tease, with each sight of that weasel's picture, with each Cubs thought, knowing that the only thing we agree on is the Plan.

Image<-------Phuck you!

Rozner was the inspiration for the Mon Chi Chi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:03 pm 

a retard wrote:
denisdman wrote:
... I'll pay my $56.40 every four weeks ...

Why not go digital and save serious $$ :?: :?:

DH wrote:
Digital-only subscribers will pay $7.99 every 30 days for unlimited access to Daily Herald on digital platforms -- online, mobile phones, tablet devices and e-editions.

feces get on a newspaper and you throw it away

feces get on a tablet and you can wash it off but you know it lurks in a nook and cranny somewhere