It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Whatcha hatin' on today?? I'm hatin' on people who think Uncle Terry's job has already been filled when I know for a FACT that a long time Score guy has an interview for the gig before the New Year. I can confirm with 100% certainty. If he doesn't get it, I would love to see someone like Roky get a shot.

Also hatin' on candy canes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:58 am 

pizza_Place: Da Jewelz
Douchebag.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:01 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
And now we know who is behind the hatersgonhate account.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:33 am 

hatersgonhate wrote:
Whatcha hatin' on today?? I'm hatin' on people who think Uncle Terry's job has already been filled when I know for a FACT that a long time Score guy has an interview for the gig before the New Year. I can confirm with 100% certainty. If he doesn't get it, I would love to see someone like Roky get a shot.

can you confirm that De Paul has upped its offer in order to keep Lawrence from working afternoons and not being able to teach?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:38 am 

All I can say on that front is that there's a great working relationship between DePaul and Laurence.

Whatcha hatin' on good dolphin?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:38 am 

spmack wrote:
And now we know who is behind the hatersgonhate account.

Whatcha hatin' on today spmack?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:41 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
It's DiCaro's job to lose.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:44 am 

Gloopan Kuratz wrote:

Julie really does fantastic work. She's a great follow on Twitter as long as you aren't one of those "stick to sports" types. More female presence at the Score would be a GREAT thing in my mind. Julie, Roky, etc deserve a shot. I'm not sure they get Terry's gig as Mitch has an interview with a long time guy that looks promising, but the Score could do much worse.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:48 am 
1000 CLUB

hatersgonhate wrote:

I don't doubt that Mitch is conducting interviews. He has to do so since he posted the opening. But he's just going through the motions. It's been decided. Most likely Rozner.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:51 am 

Beardown wrote:
hatersgonhate wrote:

I don't doubt that Mitch is conducting interviews. He has to do so since he posted the opening. But he's just going through the motions. It's been decided. Most likely Rozner.

Barry is a great dude and such a professional to work with. No one could hate on him getting the gig. But, water cooler talk is that the Score wants to diversify the afternoon drive. It's Laurence, Jay Goff, Jay Hood, Julie or Roky.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
hatersgonhate wrote:
Beardown wrote:
hatersgonhate wrote:

Barry is a great dude and such a professional to work with. No one could hate on him getting the gig. But, water cooler talk is that the Score wants to diversify the afternoon drive. It's Laurence, Jay Goff, Jay Hood, Julie or Roky.

Jay Hood has the insight of a nine year old.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:54 am 
1000 CLUB

hatersgonhate wrote:
Beardown wrote:
hatersgonhate wrote:

Roky? Larry's girl? No way. I could see Goff going with Dan and Rozner with Spiegel like many here have suggested. But that wouldn't make the station more diverse. You just move Goff to a different spot.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
veganfan21 wrote:
hatersgonhate wrote:
Beardown wrote:
hatersgonhate wrote:

But it might bring back a level of entertainment long lost to the show ... or, perhaps better said, it's the best possible chance of that happening.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
hatersgonhate wrote:
Julie really does fantastic work.

No, she doesn't.

hatersgonhate wrote:
She's a great follow on Twitter as long as you aren't one of those "stick to sports" types.

No, she's not. She is a self-serving, hypocritical moron.

hatersgonhate wrote:
More female presence at the Score would be a GREAT thing in my mind.

This, is true.

hatersgonhate wrote:
Julie, Roky, etc deserve a shot.

Maybe on WIND. On SCR, they will be instant ratings death. Bernstein's liberal bullshit agenda is as bad as North was at the end.

The whole station needs an enema. Dump the Bernstein tree and start over.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:10 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
veganfan21 wrote:
hatersgonhate wrote:
Beardown wrote:
hatersgonhate wrote:

Hood is the best

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:12 pm 

Hoody is a great listen and an even better dude.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:20 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
hatersgonhate wrote:
Beardown wrote:
hatersgonhate wrote:

But it might bring back a level of entertainment long lost to the show ... or, perhaps better said, it's the best possible chance of that happening.

Fair point but then it may lead to an increase in Beardown's posts on race and sportstalk in Chicago. If that is true then I hope Hood retires.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

I don't talk about race as much as you guys make it out to be. I'm more diverse than you give me credit.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:24 pm 

Beardown wrote:
I don't talk about race as much as you guys make it out to be. I'm more diverse than you give me credit.

Beardown wrote:
I googled "Black Cocks" and for some reason this message board was the first thing to come up.

Anyway, that's how you guys got me. Ain't that a kick in the head?

search.php?keywords=black&terms=all&author=beardown&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

veganfan21 wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Beardown wrote:
I googled "Black Cocks" and for some reason this message board was the first thing to come up.

Anyway, that's how you guys got me. Ain't that a kick in the head?

search.php?keywords=black&terms=all&author=beardown&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

That was a reference to the movie "Ted". Just a joke. Jeez.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Is this OP like a bizzaro mult? Like Ask The Kap Man without the laughs? Someone who just takes all the opposite positions much of the board shares like how Julie DiCaro is a useless lardass outrage machine?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:16 pm 

Okay, I had to look up who the fuck "roky" was. I assume it's this Melissa Rokaitis. I'd rather have DiCaro get a show.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Zizou wrote:
I assume it's this Melissa Rokaitis. I'd rather have DiCaro get a show.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:18 pm 

hatersgonhate wrote:
All I can say on that front is that there's a great working relationship between DePaul and Laurence.

Whatcha hatin' on good dolphin?

I'm hatin' on conference tie ins to bowl games. They keep me from seeing the best matchups. They keep me from seeing the little guy get a chance to slug a disinterested big conference team in the mouth. They keep me from seeing more attractive teams in these earlier bowls played in attractive locations like Hawaii, Las Vegas and the Bahamas.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:19 pm 

hatersgonhate wrote:
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:

Julie really does fantastic work. She's a great follow on Twitter as long as you aren't one of those "stick to sports" types. More female presence at the Score would be a GREAT thing in my mind. Julie, Roky, etc deserve a shot. I'm not sure they get Terry's gig as Mitch has an interview with a long time guy that looks promising, but the Score could do much worse.

Is Roky bringing in her Christmas cookies to the studio again this year?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Holy hell, Julie would haaaaaaaaaate this Rokaitis woman. A sports-loving, ostensibly genuinely attractive party girl, with nary an "shut up, men" tweet to be found in her recent timeline:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Holy hell, Julie would haaaaaaaaaate this Rokaitis woman. A sports-loving, ostensibly genuinely attractive party girl, with nary an "shut up, men" tweet to be found in her recent timeline:

She looks like the type of girl that thinks Florida-Georgia Line is the greatest country band ever and "adulting" is way too hard.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Since her photo is straight on she's probably not morbidly obese.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown

Even if she can be a bit vapid...I'd be all over Roki in a heartbeat if I had the chance.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's

Earlier this year Leery was touting some in-depth NFL feature he and the illustrious members of his show had prepared. The apparently worked veary, veary, hard on it and were very proud. It was kind of embarrassing -- H.S. level production values and "Roky's" voiceovers/introductions to each part sounded awkward and amateurish.

Someone on the board said they heard Roky talking about the people at the station who had been good to her, mentored her, etc., and she did not mention Julie. Now that I know what Roky looks like, I guess that explains why.