It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 190  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:54 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Sage Steele is still on ESPN. Damn.

Why is that a complaint?

Because I couldn't stand looking at her scrawny horse faced person, only to realize that she was a further detraction once she mindlessly opened her mouth.

She's clueless about sports (especially on an NBA show), she's got no tangible personality that's appealing, and she fails miserably as eye candy.

For the record I publically posted years ago to Spmack how I didn't like her. Nothing has changed my mind
She also got herself into quite a bit of an online firestorm as she was tweeting about the flight delays she had to put up with. Normally, this wouldn't be a thing, but she did not like the fact that the delays were caused by protestors at airports.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:40 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
1 person ordering multiple items in a Chipolte line. Anything more than 4(items) you need to do that shit online or over the phone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:41 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Why is that a complaint?

Because I couldn't stand looking at her scrawny horse faced person, only to realize that she was a further detraction once she mindlessly opened her mouth.

She's clueless about sports (especially on an NBA show), she's got no tangible personality that's appealing, and she fails miserably as eye candy.

For the record I publically posted years ago to Spmack how I didn't like her. Nothing has changed my mind
She also got herself into quite a bit of an online firestorm as she was tweeting about the flight delays she had to put up with. Normally, this wouldn't be a thing, but she did not like the fact that the delays were caused by protestors at airports.

Excuse me Ms. Parks, but can you just give this a rest and move to the back of the bus? I've got a hair appointment I need to be at.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I needed to look up a pic of her. Boyd often tells me how I should know that my search would result in "dirty" pics. But in this case, there was a t0pless photo of this lady in my regular search in Yahoo, and I submit that I was rightly surprised. She looks ok to me.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/sea ... mp=yhs-001

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
denisdman wrote:
I needed to look up a pic of her. Boyd often tells me how I should know that my search would result in "dirty" pics. But in this case, there was a t0pless photo of this lady in my regular search in Yahoo, and I submit that I was rightly surprised. She looks ok to me.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/sea ... mp=yhs-001

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:55 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
sjboyd0137 wrote:
denisdman wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fixed!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:58 pm 

Time to take your meds Jimmy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:04 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
denisdman wrote:

Boyd loves his emoticons but hates my favorite comedy,King of Queens. Nothing to do with anything you were saying.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:07 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
She looks fine to me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:15 pm 

jimmypasta wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Boyd loves his emoticons but hates my favorite comedy,King of Queens. Nothing to do with anything you were saying.

King of Queens is garbage.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:16 pm 

jimmypasta wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Ok. Well there is a simple satisfaction in making a post and having some board bigwig like Boyd or BR put a smiley face after your post.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:28 pm 

denisdman wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Ok. Well there is a simple satisfaction in making a post and having some board bigwig like Boyd or BR put a smiley face after your post.

jimmy's just sensitive. I think the senility is getting him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:34 pm 

Looking back at what he did, it was actually kind of funny in making it look like you were happy with that garbage show. Simple & stupid, yeah, but mildly entertaining. I just didn't know what the F he was talking about.

Is that like Kevin James or something? The guy annoys me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:41 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Looking back at what he did, it was actually kind of funny in making it look like you were happy with that garbage show. Simple & stupid, yeah, but mildly entertaining. I just didn't know what the F he was talking about.

Is that like Kevin James or something? The guy annoys me.

Kevin James is just awful. Fitting that he's in every shitty Sandler movie nowadays.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
I will let the most radical Muslim back into the country is they just do this.....
Ban those monstrous fucking Cadillac wannabe baby strollers on any type of shared transportation. Fucking flight today was 100% booked and there where at least 6 of these fucks took up all the carry an space, then they detach the seats and fucking stand in the aisle trying to maneuver it. Then get on the bus home and there is two of them, they take up the entire front of the bus and clog the entire aisle so no one can even walk to the back of the bus where there is seating and they loo at you like you are in the wrong when you ask them to move the fucking thing. When you are traveling you use a travel stroller, they make them especially for it. Your kid can rough it on public transportation like the rest of us,it is Southwest space is a premium, they should charge them up the ass for that shit.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
chaspoppcap wrote:
I will let the most radical Muslim back into the country is they just do this.....
Ban those monstrous fucking Cadillac wannabe baby strollers on any type of shared transportation. Fucking flight today was 100% booked and there where at least 6 of these fucks took up all the carry an space, then they detach the seats and fucking stand in the aisle trying to maneuver it. Then get on the bus home and there is two of them, they take up the entire front of the bus and clog the entire aisle so no one can even walk to the back of the bus where there is seating and they loo at you like you are in the wrong when you ask them to move the fucking thing. When you are traveling you use a travel stroller, they make them especially for it. Your kid can rough it on public transportation like the rest of us,it is Southwest space is a premium, they should charge them up the ass for that shit.

Always complaining. Just like a beta.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
I had 8 and 8 in the big money squares at work :(

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:06 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
The old adage that "Its not what you know, its who you know" is so true and is alive and well at my company. :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Why is that a complaint?

I've always had a bit of thing for Sage Steele. I haven't watched ESPN in a long time so I don't know how she looks now.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Sage is fine.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
leashyourkids wrote:
Sage is fine.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Chus wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Sage is fine.

The eggs come from real chickens...
The cheese comes from real cows...
The sausage comes from Jimmy Dean

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:31 pm 

So, my daughter is at the age where I'm excited to start teaching her things, especially reading. We already read to her and she has memorized some of the words in her books...

So, the other day, I told my wife we need to go to the library and find some Dick and Jane books because that is what my Mom used with me, and I remember how effective they were. Shockingly, my wife had never even heard of Dick and Jane. I started asking around, and most people my age that I asked hadn't heard of Dick and Jane.

This seemed really weird, so I did some research and found that the use of Dick and Jane books was phased out in the 80s and 90s due to its "cultural homogeneity."

Are you fucking kidding me? You know what those books were good at? They were good for LEARNING TO READ, which is the entire point. I didn't turn out to be a racist because I read Dick and Jane books, for gods sake. I turned out racist because I grew up South of I-80.

What a crock of shit. I'm still going to order them online, but this is why we're losing as a country. I'm excited for Trump's America now.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:12 am 

leashyourkids wrote:
I turned out racist because I grew up South of I-80.

Well no shit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:50 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Why is Ivanka Trump at the White House at all in a high profile meeting with Canadian PM, Trudeau?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/photo-of-iv ... -eyebrows/

She wasn't elected and holds no position. Get out!!!

It's like Ivanka is acting as first lady, while his wife is just the nanny with the kid.

No, she's not going to be the first woman President, no matter how much she is primed for it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:29 am 

pizza_Place: Boboli
Dignified Rube wrote:
Why is Ivanka Trump at the White House at all in a high profile meeting with Canadian PM, Trudeau?

It's like Ivanka is acting as first lady, while his wife is just the nanny with the kid.

No, she's not going to be the first woman President, no matter how much she is primed for it.

Really? Don't you remember that time that Obama's kids, who were in charge of generating profits for his companies, sat in on high ranking diplomatic meetings?

Jeesh!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:35 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Killer V wrote:
Dignified Rube wrote:

Really? Don't you remember that time that Obama's kids, who were in charge of generating profits for his companies, sat in on high ranking diplomatic meetings?

Jeesh!

I'm not talking about Obama's kids.

The reason for the Flynn firing supposedly is that he is considered blackmail-able. What about Ivanka? Don't tell me that Trump hasn't spilled all sorts of secrets to his daughter. Ivanka is a prime target.

Trump has turned the White House into a joke by using the Oval Office as a prop for his daughter.

I don't think Congress can wait any longer to impeach this lunatic. I was hopeful he would get his act together. Hasn't happened.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:10 am 

pizza_Place: Boboli
:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Fell right on my tailbone playing basketball tonight. I'm already dreading getting out of bed tomorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:09 pm 

BeforE you go To bed, put ice on your bAck.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 190  Next