It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 48  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:04 pm 

Anonymous wrote:
Senor Gayo wrote:
OG SUCKS wrote:
Could the OG beat Ofman in a bitch slapping contest?

Yes but he could not beat J hood.

Could OG beat the 3 fat asses MJH?

If it were a tag team handicap match and OG gets paired with Russ Grimm, who gets big on meat and potatoes, I'd give OG a fighting chance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:07 pm 
1000 CLUB

Senor Gayo wrote:

If it were a tag team handicap match and OG gets paired with Russ Grimm, who gets big on meat and potatoes, I'd give OG a fighting chance.

As long as they thank the McClaskey family...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:07 pm 
Why is it so unfathomable that the OG has fans other than his family? To suggest that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. J Hood has fans and he's the most arrogant, talentless person on the station. JD has fans and listening to him is like watching paint dry. Carmen and Silvy have fans and they have no substance. Again, when I listen to him doing Bulls broadcasts, he does a pretty good job. He's knowledgable, good with callers, and contrary to another poster, doesn't make the broadcast about himself. I'm not sure I've ever heard him talk about himself or his car deal during a Bulls pre/post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:30 pm 
Hey Goldie, thanks for repeating what you and others have been saying for months. What's your intention: To keep this crap up for let it end. I like Mike, always have, but this needs to end. That little icon of a guy blowing his head off is the last straw.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:56 pm 
Well, it looks like Anusface will never show his sorry ass in this forum ever again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:30 pm 
That little icon of a guy blowing his head off is the last straw.[/quote]

What are you gonna do about it Mike/Mrs. OG/Brother OG?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:51 pm 
My former college roommate just finished up an internship at WMVP. He reports the following:

(1) OG is the laughingstock of the radio station. Everyone there knows he constantly posts on this message board, as does his wife and brother. They also know that OG talks shit about guys like Hood, S & C, JD and even MJH.

(2) The only two guys who actually are nice and like OG are JD and Ernie Scaton (sp?). Apparently JD does not read this message board.

(3) OG is hated most by Mac, Jurko, Silvy and Hood.

(4) Face to face OG isn't a bad guy, but he's a real backstabber.

That is what I've been told. I await OG's response (or his wives, or his brothers.)

For the record, I have not met OG, this is simply what the intern said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

Al Barlick wrote:
Senor Gayo wrote:

As long as they thank the McClaskey family...

I hate that they took that soundbite out of the beginning of "Who you Crappin'"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:27 pm 
Backstabbers? I think the station is probably full of them, considering this thread. I'm sure many of his colleagues are posting here, maybe their brothers, wives and gay lovers (my source says there is at least people in the closet over their sexuality on air, if you know what I mean). Jurko, by the way, is a talentless, bloated piece of manure. The only job he should have in communications is miking the tractor pull in Elburn. His comrades in arms are entertaining, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:02 am 

I'm a burrito lover! Yumm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:15 am 
Inside OG Info wrote:
My former college roommate just finished up an internship at WMVP. He reports the following:

(1) OG is the laughingstock of the radio station. Everyone there knows he constantly posts on this message board, as does his wife and brother. They also know that OG talks shit about guys like Hood, S & C, JD and even MJH.

(2) The only two guys who actually are nice and like OG are JD and Ernie Scaton (sp?). Apparently JD does not read this message board.

That is what I've been told. I await OG's response (or his wives, or his brothers.)

Just out of curiousity, how long ago did his internship end?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:21 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Anonymous wrote:

:wink:
...so i can try to figure out who it is...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:53 am 
doug - evergreen park wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

THE OG WILL GET EVEN, NO MORE RADIO CAREER IN CHICAGO FOR THIS FORMER INTERN!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:03 pm 
Thanks wrote:
That little icon of a guy blowing his head off is the last straw.

Sorry. I, OG's brain, am a simpleton and do not mean to offend. Is this better?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:25 pm 
Anonymous wrote:

Doug,

You have more important things to figure out based on your posts in the MJH section. Leave this one alone, please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:34 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

THE OG WILL GET EVEN, NO MORE RADIO CAREER IN CHICAGO FOR THIS FORMER INTERN!

I assume you are talking about the end of the time filler, OG, when the Bulls season ends. Can't come fast enough for the city and the listeners. Buh bye.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Doug,

You have more important things to figure out based on your posts in the MJH section. Leave this one alone, please.

no not me....the OG...hence the italics....
don't you know anything about message boards?
sheesh...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:30 pm 
Rumor has it that the OG has just been named lunchtime P.A. announcer at Kaufman's Delicatessen in Skokie. In this capacity, OG's responsibilities will include shouting out the ticket number of the customer currently being served and weighing pickles. He may also occasionally butter bagels for the bakery clientele. OG seized upon this job opening when he learned the Kaufman's LCD "Now Serving" sign had fallen into disrepair. Kaufman's management originally sought to pay 25 bucks to have the display fixed, but found that OG would work for much less and might be almost as useful. OG's brother negotiated his (non-salaried) compensation package, which includes OG's choice of day-old bagels and spoiled corned beef. If he proves reliable, OG may eventually be allowed to secure the salami stick of his choosing on a weekly basis.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:33 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Doug,

no not me....the OG...hence the italics....
don't you know anything about message boards?
sheesh...

No Doug,

Some of us just visit, while others like yourself build a shanty and live on message boards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

i post less here than most folks here....
and i'm only on one other board.

[1.37% of total / 1.55 posts per day]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:51 pm 
Inside OG Info wrote:

I also had a friend just finish as an intern at ESPN Radio during the summer and he said similar things, I would agree that Ernie Scatton is the nicest guy there, JD's also a nice guy, Carmen is a nice guy, so is the OG, Shaun Witt and Chirs Collins are nice guys, Harry and Jurko nice guys as well, Ben Finfer nice guy, and Adam is a nice guys. Asshole guys are the followinf Silvy and Mac. I've never met any of them its just what the intern said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:57 pm 
OG's number 1 fan wrote:
Inside OG Info wrote:

I also had a friend just finish as an intern at ESPN Radio during the summer and he said similar things, I would agree that Ernie Scatton is the nicest guy there, JD's also a nice guy, Carmen is a nice guy, so is the OG, Shaun Witt and Chirs Collins are nice guys, Harry and Jurko nice guys as well, Ben Finfer nice guy, and Adam is a nice guys. Asshole guys are the followinf Silvy and Mac. I've never met any of them its just what the intern said.

Carmen is staying, while Silvy will be gone soon and replaced on a rotating basis by Hood, OG, and Finfer. Look for an announcement soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:59 pm 
OG's number 1 fan wrote:
Inside OG Info wrote:

What about J Hood, is he a nice guy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:39 am 
Was OG a finalist for the sox job? much better choice then Singelton.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:47 am 
I think most people who post here, the anti-OG people, are hosts and interns. Hosts who don't like OG, and interns jealous of OG. Throw in a radio geek here and there, a wack job (anusface yada, yada, yada), and, of course, OG and his family, friends (aka supporters), and you have one heck of a long thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:35 am 
Truth be told wrote:
I think most people who post here, the anti-OG people, are hosts and interns. Hosts who don't like OG, and interns jealous of OG. Throw in a radio geek here and there, a wack job (anusface yada, yada, yada), and, of course, OG and his family, friends (aka supporters), and you have one heck of a long thread.

Time to end this thread and quit the lies and character attack on a hardworking professional broadcaster. Get an on air job in a major market and then come back and post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:57 pm 
Nebraska Boy wrote:
Truth be told wrote:

Time to end this thread and quit the lies and character attack on a hardworking professional broadcaster. Get an on air job in a major market and then come back and post.

Allright OG, welcome back. Now, I could care less about Bulls basketball, and frankly wouldn't recognize your voice if I heard it, but I think this thread is freakin hilarious. Gota a question for ya. Is the only comeback that you have "get a job in a major market and then come back and post.?" I think you've used that one about 18 times now. For a man with the great broadcasting skills that you claim to posess (although those that have heard you seem to disagree), I'd think you could be more creative than that.

Baby McNown
Back to lurk mode

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:10 pm 
Quote:
Gota a question for ya. Is the only comeback that you have "get a job in a major market and then come back and post.?" I think you've used that one about 18 times now. For a man with the great broadcasting skills that you claim to posess (although those that have heard you seem to disagree), I'd think you could be more creative than that.

Not to pump up OG too much, but when he was working the P.A. system at Kaufman's yesterday and a rather portly customer ordered an "extra fatty corned beef on rye", I did hear OG shoot back, "Sure ya don't mean extra lean?". He seems to be settling in to his new job quite nicely. He was ticked, though, that the bakery ran out of butter for the bagels....Keep up the good work, OG--I hear the Skokie Blvd. Portillo's has its eye on you!! You are a rising star on the fast food P.A. circuit!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:52 pm 
THIS IS THE GREATEST THREAD IN THE HISTORY OF THREADS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:52 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Was OG a finalist for the sox job? much better choice then Singelton.

Could not accept the position, because of contractual obligations with the Bulls and future 9-12noon show on MVP.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 48  Next