It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 48  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:08 pm 
I couldn't agree with "one who should know" more. He speaks the truth. To those of you who are so convinced that it's OG himself who is posting messages defending him, PROVE IT! You all know damn good and well that you can't, so just shut up. Who cares what Jurko has to say about OG? The man is dumb as a rock. It's very obvious that the majority of the posters who have replied to this thread fall into the same category.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:09 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
yourself included?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:11 pm 
No Doug, I'm not but you qualify.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

Well I beg to differ....However If BigFan made you head of the chicago sports message board intelligence police, I sincerely apologize for offending your sensibilities.
What an amazing ability to be able to read a few posts and be able to make such character judgements. I truly am impressed.
You must teach me, master.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:11 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
I couldn't agree with "one who should know" more. He speaks the truth. To those of you who are so convinced that it's OG himself who is posting messages defending him, PROVE IT! You all know damn good and well that you can't, so just shut up. Who cares what Jurko has to say about OG? The man is dumb as a rock. It's very obvious that the majority of the posters who have replied to this thread fall into the same category.

The class clown returns. Little one, go play hall monitor somewhere else.
OG is the official joke not only at the station, but in all of Chicago radio.
I'm glad he has A fan, but the rest of us think he is a loser.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:55 am 
Thank you "OG's a loser". You proved my point. You officially qualify as an idiot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:40 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Thank you "OG's a loser". You proved my point. You officially qualify as an idiot.

The only point you have is on the top of your head. OG is a joke, soon to be looking for work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:23 pm 
:cry: OG is not a loser. He is a guy just trying to make it in this world, like eveyrone else. Stick to the facts rather than acting like an eighth-grader in heat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:22 pm 
Truth be told wrote:
:cry: OG is not a loser. He is a guy just trying to make it in this world, like eveyrone else. Stick to the facts rather than acting like an eighth-grader in heat.

Boo f'ng Hoo. Time to feel sorry for OG, not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:39 am 
OG didn't start a war, but he sure can fix it. OG for president -- 2008. A fresh voice, a progressive path to freedom. Watch out GW, another nicknamed cowboy is about to take the Oval Office by storm. OG - make it so. Give up radio and fulfill your destiny in Washington, or maybe, on the Round Lake city council.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:37 pm 
OG does not deserve people making fun of him all the time he seems like a nice guy. Why would he waste his time posting on this message board, he doesn't care what a bunch of losers say about him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:07 pm 
OG getting more air time, Silvy gone. It just shows talent wins out all the time. Plus Silvy is a total midget ahole

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:40 pm 
Big OG Fan wrote:
OG getting more air time, Silvy gone. It just shows talent wins out all the time. Plus Silvy is a total midget ahole

hate to break it to u og silvy will be back. go back to the hs radio waves where u belong. btw i know mongo reads the boards cause he bashed ur ass when some1 brought up these boards. the rest of the segment was making fun of u. if u cant take the heat get the hell off the air. fans want real people not stupid aragant people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:42 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Big OG Fan wrote:

hate to break it to u og silvy will be back. go back to the hs radio waves where u belong. btw i know mongo reads the boards cause he bashed ur ass when some1 brought up these boards. the rest of the segment was making fun of u. if u cant take the heat get the hell off the air. fans want real people not stupid aragant people.

Buy a dictionary, you uneducated toothless sox fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

Uneducated toothless sox fan? How are you to know that it wasn’t an unemployed drunken cub fan?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
Aragant? It looks like you might want to pick up a dictionary as well, genius. Just an observation from another "toothless Sox fan".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:35 pm 
Does anyone know who the OG will be teaming up with on the new 7-10pm show? Perhaps the Grobber or Tdub?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:37 pm 
Anyone else notice that the OG is now included in the station promos.

This board has definitely advanced Mike's radio career.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:59 pm 
I have been looking at this thread in utter amazement. I always thought OG was a decent update guy. Then they started giving him some shows to do, and his ego got out of control. No fill in guy in the history of radio has gotten as many positive posts as this guy has. And it's clear it's because it's either OG himself or family and friends are posting. No one cares enough about this hack to write gushy things about him. And the fact that OG is trying to boost his own ego by doing this has completely turned me off to him - to the point that I immediately turn over to anything else.. The Score, Savage, Hannity - anything just to get away from having to listen to him whine about his car deal or lack of a daily show. I implore management to stop him before I completely take 1000 off my preset. I would rather listen to the rantings of one Ben Finfer than OG - and that is saying a lot.

Finfer for Bulls pre and post - make it happen Spaceball! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:01 pm 
1000 CLUB

you truly think so Insider?....in a all publicity is good publicity kind of way?

I did catch a bit of Bulls postgame over the weekend, and I have to say that Mikey O does fine work...he had me interested. Although, I kept thinking about some of the post in this thread and had a chuckle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:35 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Does anyone know who the OG will be teaming up with on the new 7-10pm show? Perhaps the Grobber or Tdub?
Not who ,but what. He'll be teaming up with his right hand at that time slot, because he won't be on the air then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:37 pm 
Inside wrote:
Anyone else notice that the OG is now included in the station promos.

This board has definitely advanced Mike's radio career.

We definitely have made the OG a cult hero, I am sure that Spaceball looks at this thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:38 pm 
OG's mama wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Not who ,but what. He'll be teaming up with his right hand at that time slot, because he won't be on the air then.

How do you know that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:44 pm 
Anonymous wrote:

I'd love to see him teamed with Mongo. That would last 1 show. After the show, Mongo would crumple him up like a sheet of notebook paper and discard his pompous ass in the trash.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:46 pm 
What does OG have that others don't at the station or in the radio biz in general? Charisma, baby, charisma. That's proven ever day in this thread. It's proven every day on the radio. He's the Sinatra of radio. Who's better. Jurko? Nah. North? Nah. Silvy? No way. Hey, Spaceball, give this guy a show for crying out loud.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:56 pm 
OG's agent wrote:
What does OG have that others don't at the station or in the radio biz in general? Charisma, baby, charisma. That's proven ever day in this thread. It's proven every day on the radio. He's the Sinatra of radio. Who's better. Jurko? Nah. North? Nah. Silvy? No way. Hey, Spaceball, give this guy a show for crying out loud.

The majority of the posters agree, The OG should have his own show!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:57 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

I'd love to see him teamed with Mongo. That would last 1 show. After the show, Mongo would crumple him up like a sheet of notebook paper and discard his pompous ass in the trash.

You are an idiot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:57 pm 
OG's agent wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:59 pm 
Quote:
What does OG have that others don't at the station or in the radio biz in general? Charisma, baby, charisma. That's proven ever day in this thread. It's proven every day on the radio. He's the Sinatra of radio.

The Sinatra of radio? Nahhh. He's more like the "Now Serving Customer #..." of radio. It's a shame he couldn't keep his gig working the P.A. at Kaufman's Deli, but I hear he's gonna pick up some weekend shifts at the Portillo's on Skokie Blvd. Again, this is strictly a volunteer position, but at least he'll command a larger audience than he does on the radio. Since you're his agent, perhaps you could relay some words of advice? Don't let him complain about not having enough au jus for the beef sandwiches. The guy is already skating on thin ice....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:59 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 48  Next