It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:42 pm 

In the history of the world there have been great debates, battles of wit and reason between
the world's greatest thinkers: Niels Bohr v Einstein, 1927, the Bentsen Quayle Vice Presidential debate
of 1988, James Baldwin and Malcom X 1963, William F Buckley v James Baldwin 1965, and of course
Kennedy v Nixon , October 7, 1960.

Well today its move over Lincoln v Douglas 1858. Today PBS is proud to present

Parkins v, Musburger May 24, 2018. Where a liberal product of the north shore or inverness or where the
fuck this rich prick is from tries to virtue signal brent musburger, who is just trying to sell his stupid Vegas
tout scam or whatever the fuck this old fart is trying to sell to morons. What a debate, what a clash of thoughts and ideas
as a product of rich whiteness (seriously, this fucking rich asshole is whiter than an Osmonds convention
at the Branson Civic Center) tries to show us all his down wit tha hood bona fides while he tries to take on an
78 year old who could give 5 flying fucks about anything except how many people are buying
his Arkushian gambling shit on the issue of the NFL and the national anthem.

Here is the debate boiled down
Parkins: I think the leagues move on this national anthem is BS
Brent: ok, thats your opinion, I dont agree with you
Parkins: but I think the leagues move on this is BS
Brent: all these guys are doing is shooting themselves in the foot and keeping themselves from
further business opportunites, I could give a fuck
Parkins: But Brent, the league's move on this is BS
Brent: (dead air for 25 seconds) ok, thats your opinion and I could care less, just buy BRENTS VEGAS SHIT OR WHATEVER
IM SCHILLING HERE

cue tape of Brent saying he saw OJ Simpson

My favorite part of the witty repartee between Parkys attempt to bait Brent and Brent just letting
dead air go out, was when Brent gave old Parkins-Gatsby a business lesson on why no Fortune 500 company would
ever hire Kapernack as a spokesman, and parkins disagreed with him.

Hey parkins, the goal of a business is to sell more product and make more profit, not turn off half of the customer base,
I bet you missed that day at Syracuse, you should have borrowed ZAidman's notes or something.

That was some shitty radio there kids, Parkins NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR POLITICS, YOU CLOWN, MAKE WITH THE MACHADO SIGN

These are divisive political times, no one listens to you and Mac to hear about politics, as MAc says, you are the toy department, just show us the toys and dont take yourself too seriously Jake Tapper junior.

later
sabu

Last edited by sabu on Thu May 24, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
SAD Brent at 93 years old outwits Parko.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Parkins: Kaepernick was protesting economic inequality
Brent: (dead air).........Ahhh, I thought it was Police brutality
Parkins: Oh yeah
Brent: Yeah, everyone has their own opinion of what he was protesting.

Parkins, you are a fucking idiot!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
sabu wrote:
Parkins-Gatsby

That was awesome :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Don't tell me Parkins pissed off the emissary of a sponsor with his virtue signaling. At least he didn't sleep with Brent's wife, I guess.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Don't tell me Parkins pissed off the emissary of a sponsor with his virtue signaling. At least he didn't sleep with Brent's wife, I guess.

"Hey. Hey Musbergirl. What do you think of your husband and Jenn Sterger? Looks like he sure likes white women. I like white women too, Musbergirl. I hope you don't slap me. Or maybe I don't."
"lol who are you again?"

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:

Doubtful. Seems like Musberger likes Parkins.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Musburger is in such an amazing spot right now. Sports betting is not federally illegal anymore and he is the first player to the market AND has name recognition. I could easily see in a couple of years Musburger not having the time to speak to all the radio stations that want him on, so Parkins better not screw this up. Also, that is a pretty nice job to have when you are in that 75-85 range -- you don't need to travel, you don't have to deal with snow -- pretty nice.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:25 pm 

newper wrote:
Musburger is in such an amazing spot right now. Sports betting is not federally illegal anymore and he is the first player to the market AND has name recognition. I could easily see in a couple of years Musburger not having the time to speak to all the radio stations that want him on, so Parkins better not screw this up. Also, that is a pretty nice job to have when you are in that 75-85 range -- you don't need to travel, you don't have to deal with snow -- pretty nice.

I’m almost positive Musberger likes Parkins quite a bit. It seems obvious in their interviews.

This is just another example of people in our society assuming differences of opinion must equal dislike.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 5:22 am 

:lol: :lol: There’s a lot of gold in Sabu’s post .
Later,
badrogue17

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:14 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
So Musberger hung up on them? I'm not sure what else Parkins can say about the subject. I also do not care about his thoughts on school shootings or why he needs to stop the show to discuss gun violence when one happens. It's a very arrogant perspective to think your gun violence prevention ideas are needed when a suburban school is shot up, but not feel the need to stop the show when 8 guys are shot in Chicago every weekend.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:46 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
So Musberger hung up on them? I'm not sure what else Parkins can say about the subject. I also do not care about his thoughts on school shootings or why he needs to stop the show to discuss gun violence when one happens. It's a very arrogant perspective to think your gun violence prevention ideas are needed when a suburban school is shot up, but not feel the need to stop the show when 8 guys are shot in Chicago every weekend.

He's pretty obnoxious when it comes to his social/political views and seems to be a big "You're on the wrong side of history" guy. He has an incredulous "How can you NOT agree with me when I am so clearly right?" attitude.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 9:01 am 

Tad Queasy wrote:
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:

He's pretty obnoxious when it comes to his social/political views and seems to be a big "You're on the wrong side of history" guy. He has an incredulous "How can you NOT agree with me when I am so clearly right?" attitude.

That was readily apparent when he did Docs podcast .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.