It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 48  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:55 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Baracco's
Is this the longest topic in the history of the board yet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:19 pm 
Greatest Thread Ever! wrote:
This is why I love this thread. First, I highly doubt that OG or his crazy family have posted that much recently. I'm sure they still read everything, but there is no way they are that DUMB to continue with these positive OG posts. Secondly, you know NONE of these pro-OG posts are coming from anyone at WMVP, since OG is clearly disliked by the majority of his co-workers. Thirdly, since OG has no real fans outside his immediate family, the pro-OG posts are not coming from actual listeners. So, where is the OG love coming from? I bet from all the part-time/full-time Score producers and interns who live on these message boards (not Rock, he seems like a good guy). By continuing to bring up OG, they are exposing one of the main weaknesses over at 1000. It would be like an ESPN employee constantly posting that Murph is a great talent, or the Mike North Morning Show is a must listen. I have solved the OG mistery! But seriously, Score guys and gals, keep it up, it's funny! But becareful what you wish for, OG might wind up at WSCR after he's dumped by WMVP following the Bulls season!

I'm not related to the OG and I don't know him personally I just think he's pretty dam good at what he does for a living. Also I don't work at the Score and I personally think the Score is much worse than the OG. Also Tall Midget, cough, Dan McNeil, you may be a radio hot shot but just leave the OG alone you think you own the radio station and can boss everyone around but the OG has the potential to be bigger in radio than you and once he's higher than you he'll kick your sorry ass to the curb. But remember I'm just guessing you are Danny Mac.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:21 pm 
Greatest Thread Ever! wrote:
This is why I love this thread. First, I highly doubt that OG or his crazy family have posted that much recently. I'm sure they still read everything, but there is no way they are that DUMB to continue with these positive OG posts. Secondly, you know NONE of these pro-OG posts are coming from anyone at WMVP, since OG is clearly disliked by the majority of his co-workers. Thirdly, since OG has no real fans outside his immediate family, the pro-OG posts are not coming from actual listeners. So, where is the OG love coming from? I bet from all the part-time/full-time Score producers and interns who live on these message boards (not Rock, he seems like a good guy). By continuing to bring up OG, they are exposing one of the main weaknesses over at 1000. It would be like an ESPN employee constantly posting that Murph is a great talent, or the Mike North Morning Show is a must listen. I have solved the OG mistery! But seriously, Score guys and gals, keep it up, it's funny! But becareful what you wish for, OG might wind up at WSCR after he's dumped by WMVP following the Bulls season!

I'm not related to the OG and I don't know him personally I just think he's pretty dam good at what he does for a living. Also I don't work at the Score and I personally think the Score is much worse than the OG. Also Tall Midget, cough, Dan McNeil, you may be a radio hot shot but just leave the OG alone you think you own the radio station and can boss everyone around but the OG has the potential to be bigger in radio than you and once he's higher than you he'll kick your sorry ass to the curb. But remember I'm just guessing you are Danny Mac.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:33 pm 
Who cares?

Who cares?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:17 pm 
Hey OG's Number 1 fan, you not only have no taste in radio, you are a double-poster, which is about as bad as being a double-dipper. You stupid, stupid man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:47 pm 
Anyone know if the OG will be in Crown Point tonight for the Bear's party?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:08 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
OG LISTENER wrote:

Yes. And you can hear for yourself in person that his radio voice is not real. Enjoy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:08 pm 
OG was going to be the party but is now going to be on Tribune Live instead. Sean is doing the show w/JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:07 pm 
Seacrest wrote:
OG LISTENER wrote:

Yes. And you can hear for yourself in person that his radio voice is not real. Enjoy.

What radio show do you host in a major media market

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:14 pm 
Hey Mac I saw you post on the last thread so give me the real down low on OG at the radio station. Also I have heard that the nicest guy at the station is Ernie Scatton is this true and why didn't he get the new job with Ben Finfer as a producer?

Thanks,

OG's number 1 fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
OG's number 1 fan wrote:
Ernie Scatton=OG's number 1 fan?

:o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:40 pm 
Hey, guest, why don't you come up with something better than "What radio show do you host in a major media market?" You've said that over and over and over ... we get your point, even though it's standing on quicksand.
Hey, I have a question for you: What radio show do you or OG host in a major media market? Mopping up the floors at night when the real hosts are home with their families doesn't constitute hosting a program in a major media market.
Actually, Mike's best shot at consistently hosting a show (not just filling in) in a major media market is being cast as the "Grandson of Svengoolie." The number-crunchers should jump at it. They'll save a fortune since no makeup is required.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:38 pm 
doug - evergreen park wrote:
OG's number 1 fan wrote:
Ernie Scatton=OG's number 1 fan?

No I have just heard from a lot of people who work there that Ernie is the nicest guy I just wanted to hear the truth about him because I had never heard of him before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:56 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:24 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
for what it's worth, he was nice when I met him at Hooter's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:02 pm 
ewww, he popped up on Chicago Tribune Live and it scared the shit out of me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:36 pm 
LMAO, one day later, Chicago Tribune Live and Bill Wennington ripping on the OG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:44 pm 
Bigfan, can you please END THIS POST and DESTROY IT FOREVER?

I am sick of looking at it. This OG guy is a nobody and he deserves nothing but obscurity, PLUS it is an OLD POST.

Thanks

- The Management

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:16 pm 
Beggar wrote:
Bigfan, can you please END THIS POST and DESTROY IT FOREVER?

I am sick of looking at it. This OG guy is a nobody and he deserves nothing but obscurity, PLUS it is an OLD POST.

Thanks

- The Management

I agree that this post should end, but there are about 30 other people on the face of the earth who do pre/post for an NBA team. I wouldn't call OG a nobody.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:05 am 
And OG is a god among them. Hail OG, king of the pre- and post-basketball guys. I bet known of them have a thread like this. Hey, Spaceballs, give OG the 9-noon slot and watching the money flow in. Make it happen. He is the real thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:53 am 
Hey OG agent. You one freaky SOB. I like that. Has OG ever considered hosting telethons? I think he would be a natural. Does he sing? That would be freaky. Maybe he can bring the little OGs on, too. Maybe the whole family. See who all these posters look like. What would be the charity he would focus on? Just the mere thought of that is freaky. Would President Bush appear? Come to think of it, I've never seen the president and OG in the same room before. Do ya suppose? Freaky.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:05 pm 
Freaky, you're freaky. Leave OG alone. He's doing well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:36 pm 
Anybody got any good drugs to get me over this miserable life attached to the OG?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:47 pm 
So what time is OG's debut doing the play-by-play for the Chicago Rush tomorrow on NBC? Or is he not doing it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Marinos-EGV
Chicago Rush wrote:
So what time is OG's debut doing the play-by-play for the Chicago Rush tomorrow on NBC? Or is he not doing it?

I'm thinking he is full of shit, cause I know Bernsie is doing at least 2 games for the Rush on CKG. I'm pretty sure that OG couldnt work on CKG either, since they dont have the same parent company, like WSCR and WCKG. Just one of his attempts to make himself look relevant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:36 pm 
EG Greg wrote:
Chicago Rush wrote:

I'm thinking he is full of shit, cause I know Bernsie is doing at least 2 games for the Rush on CKG. I'm pretty sure that OG couldnt work on CKG either, since they dont have the same parent company, like WSCR and WCKG. Just one of his attempts to make himself look relevant.

Call me crazy, but I don't think OG ever actually said he was doing Rush games. I believe that was from somebody's fertile imagination.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:19 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Marinos-EGV
Anonymous wrote:
EG Greg wrote:
Chicago Rush wrote:

Call me crazy, but I don't think OG ever actually said he was doing Rush games. I believe that was from somebody's fertile imagination.

That is very much true. Who knows which of these multiple personalities on here are the OG and which ones are just douche bags with nothing better to do than make outlandish statements. However, seeing as how I have only heard him on the air once or twice, I really wouldnt know what he talks about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:36 pm 
How was the OG first broadcast of the Rush, or was he doing color commentary? Is he better then that loser Joniak?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 48  Next