It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 48  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:52 pm 
This isn't a rant at OG but at arena football. I rather spend a Sunday afternoon getting a rectal than spending that precious time watching arena football (or even listening to it on the radio).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:27 pm 
Arena football sucks wrote:
This isn't a rant at OG but at arena football. I rather spend a Sunday afternoon getting a rectal than spending that precious time watching arena football (or even listening to it on the radio).

Listen to the OG do a game and it will change your mind

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:32 pm 
This thread has made the OG a major new talent at the station, his on air presence will continue to increase over the next several months. So long Carm and Silvy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:35 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
Damn you inside!! I have been waiting forever to be post #666. Long live the Maiden!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:55 pm 
Is he actually doing the game, or not? I have seen nothing anywhere except here to substantiate the OG doing the games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:48 pm 
OMG he was right

:o :o :o :o

OG on from 9-12 :o :o :o

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Doing updates during Silvy and Carmen!

BWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:41 pm 
Hey, long live OG, isn't it funny that when someone asks a legitimate question in this BS post that an answer is never forthcoming. No matter what anyone (and I don't believe many of them are actually serious) says OG does NOT have star potential. He is OK at what he does, but doesn't bring anything to the table that about thousand other radio wannabes do. What would he bring AM1000 that Carmen and Silvy didn't. To me, it's a lateral move (and I'm giving OG credit for that). The only thing about him that proves he isn't just a radio robot is this thread. I'm sure he will remain with the station after the Bulls flame out this season. He speaks clearly, has a nice radio voice, likes to work weekends. Other than that, well that's up to him. I don't see it, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:59 am 
Al Roker loves OG wrote:
Hey, long live OG, isn't it funny that when someone asks a legitimate question in this BS post that an answer is never forthcoming. No matter what anyone (and I don't believe many of them are actually serious) says OG does NOT have star potential. He is OK at what he does, but doesn't bring anything to the table that about thousand other radio wannabes do. What would he bring AM1000 that Carmen and Silvy didn't. To me, it's a lateral move (and I'm giving OG credit for that). The only thing about him that proves he isn't just a radio robot is this thread. I'm sure he will remain with the station after the Bulls flame out this season. He speaks clearly, has a nice radio voice, likes to work weekends. Other than that, well that's up to him. I don't see it, though.

a nice radio voice, are you deaf, that little midget has the most annoying phony radio voice this side of Murph

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:27 pm 
His voice isn't thaaaaat bad. I've heard much worse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:02 pm 
Which OG family member are you? OG is on a fast track to nowhere. Once the bulls season is over, so is OG. When will this loser get the message that he is going nowhere ever!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:18 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Which OG family member are you? OG is on a fast track to nowhere. Once the bulls season is over, so is OG. When will this loser get the message that he is going nowhere ever!

What show do you host in a major media market?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:30 pm 
Which show does OG host in a major media market? What a lame line. As for the guy going after the OGs for allegedly posting, sticks and stones my friend, sticks and stones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

OG SUPPORTER wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

What show do you host in a major media market?
How many times is this stupid fucking question going to be asked. It's irrelevant, and it does nothing to address OG's talent or lack thereof. It's a response that a 10 year old would say. This thread is circling the drain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:22 pm 
Actually, it's been down the drain ever since the first post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:48 pm 
The OG doesn't care if any of you like him or not but this thread proves that people are listening to him and it will keep his job in the future. I think he gets more publicity than anyother sports radio host in Chicago and more listeners than any hosts in Chicago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:36 pm 
Fuck cowbell, this thread needs anusface pb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:08 pm 
Well, if this radio thing doesn't work out, Mike can always go back to modeling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:54 pm 
Strike a pose, OG. Show me your thong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:14 pm 
I do not understand all the OG hate, when I listen he is very solid and informative. I think if he is paired with the right cohost, he would be a better listen then the current morning and midmorning shows on AM 1000.

I am Jalen from Rosemont

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:18 pm 
Jalen from Rosemont wrote:
I do not understand all the OG hate, when I listen he is very solid and informative. I think if he is paired with the right cohost, he would be a better listen then the current morning and midmorning shows on AM 1000.

I am Jalen from Rosemont

Well thought out post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:49 pm 
I believe OG is quite good. He is solid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

This thread is beyond redundant. Bigfan, time to put Old Yeller down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:06 am 
Listened for a couple of minutes to Bulls pregame last night, and OG tried to bring up politics with Funk and Wenington. This lead to an ackward silence with OG scrambling to come up with a Bulls question. OG is a total POS and should be canned immediately!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:13 am 
Let's turn this around. Do Funk and Wennington have the brains or the balls to at least add some sort of retort? You know, there is much more to life than the Bulls, especially this year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:51 am 
Quote:
Listened for a couple of minutes to Bulls pregame last night, and OG tried to bring up politics with Funk and Wenington. This lead to an ackward silence with OG scrambling to come up with a Bulls question. OG is a total POS and should be canned immediately!

I heard this exchange, too. Why did OG feel the need to say that while he didn't listen to Bush's "State of the Union" address, he "did find time for the Democratic response". Who cares, OG? Most voters know that both parties completely suck and that neither party represents the average citizen's interests. The fact that OG feels compelled to share his political beliefs with us on the Bulls pre-game show both further demonstrates the guy's egomania and illustrates that he's as uninformed about politics as he is about sports.

On the other hand, I must concede that OG has gotten a little smoother with his delivery. So listening to him is no longer blow-your-brains-out-radio. Instead, the OG experience has ascended to the level of the bad weekend college radio sports show on the Loyola University station. Congrats, OG!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:28 am 
1000 CLUB

OG IS A POS wrote:

I heard it as well. Very awkward!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:45 am 
Last night at 6:45 my choices were OG Bulls pregame (complete with Wennington and Funk feeling uncomfortable by OG's horrific attempts at humor), or NIU basketball. Someone hand me my 9mm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:13 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Last night at 6:45 my choices were OG Bulls pregame (complete with Wennington and Funk feeling uncomfortable by OG's horrific attempts at humor), or NIU basketball. Someone hand me my 9mm.

Get XM Radio or Sirius, lots of sports and talk, all FAR better than 670 or 1000 at night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:12 pm 
Last time and hopefully it will be the last time he was teamed with Mongo, he went off out of the blue on government spying and once more an awkward silence, before Mongo brought subject back to football.

His out of context political ramblings should either get him suspended or fired. His poor overall work should not give him any leeway with management.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:16 pm 
One more thing wrote:
Let's turn this around. Do Funk and Wennington have the brains or the balls to at least add some sort of retort? You know, there is much more to life than the Bulls, especially this year.

OG family member, it was Bulls pregame not Meet the Nation. Your family member's egomania is one of the main reason that his unforgettable radio career in Chicago will be over as soon as the Bulls are put out of their misery.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 48  Next