It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 48  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:23 pm 
If you've listened to the pre-games before, you would know that there's been a bit of political jousting in the past, and often times brought up by Neil. They have a great relationship, and anyone with an intelligent sense of humor would realize that all the back and forth is all in good fun. Neil gives him crap because he enjoys the OG and enjoys working with him. If he didn't, or if the pre/post were so terrible, I assure you the OG would have been yanked a long time ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:27 pm 
One who would know wrote:
If you've listened to the pre-games before, you would know that there's been a bit of political jousting in the past, and often times brought up by Neil. They have a great relationship, and anyone with an intelligent sense of humor would realize that all the back and forth is all in good fun. Neil gives him crap because he enjoys the OG and enjoys working with him. If he didn't, or if the pre/post were so terrible, I assure you the OG would have been yanked a long time ago.

I've listened to a decent amount of the pregame shows this year. There is obvious tension between Funk, Wennington and Ogulnick. Their tone and demeanor with him seem condescending. It seems as though they loathe him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:17 pm 
Anyone know why OG was terminated at Sporting News Radio?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:23 pm 
There's just something I don't like about him. I can't put my finger on it, but if I did, I'd have to wash it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:10 pm 
Hey Lil' Red, you could not be further from the truth. Neil and Bill like the OG very much and enjoy working with him. Don't mistake sarcasm and humor for loathing. Trust me on this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:27 am 
"Anyone know why OG was terminated at Sporting News Radio?"

Very funny. If anyone noticed that was the first post in this thread way back on Dec. 2. Someone has a sense of humor, or is trying to say this thread has run its course.
Indeed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:47 am 
Anyone know why OG will be terminated @ MVP?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:16 pm 
Quote:
Neil and Bill like the OG very much and enjoy working with him. Don't mistake sarcasm and humor for loathing. Trust me on this one.

I don't really care whether or not Neil and Bill like the OG, although I doubt that they do. The point is that the OG's interactions with his colleagues make for some very awkward, painful listening. OG needs to realize that his role as the Bulls pre/post host isn't to be a "personality". He is not the reason people listen to the broadcasts. Rather, the audience tunes in to hear about the Bulls. Unfortunately, the OG functions as an impediment to interesting Bulls discussion rather than as a facilitator of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:49 pm 
Lil Midget, I could not agree with you less. The OG can't possible attempt to be a "personality" since the structure of the show doesn't allow for it. It is what it is. There's the keys to the game, Bulls Segment, Eye on the Enemy, etc. There's no time for freelancing or anything like that. The only time he's on his own is during the calls after the game, and I think he handles that very well. Voices his opinion but doesn't dominate the conversation...unlike others on the station. Hmmm, who possibly could I mean? Anyway, you seem to be a bright guy...how many time has the banter between the three been precipitated by Neil, and not the OG? Many times. Please...it's like you and many others seem to relish in the idea of finding fault in the OG. You want faults, look no further than your own mirror.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:23 am 
I must admit I get the impression that the powers that be warned employees at the radio station to stop posting against the OG and others. A quick check of the server there would find out who was doing what. Maybe that was part of the reason Carmen and Silvy got themselves in trouble. Who knows.
Hence the fact that there are only a few anti-OG people still posting (or they could be getting sick of this post). It's people who seem to have a problem with him personally. As for me, I think he's quite good at what he does. Very professional. I agree with the last poster 100 percent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:57 am 
My 2 cents wrote:
I must admit I get the impression that the powers that be warned employees at the radio station to stop posting against the OG and others. .

Wrong, we told people to feel free to bash the hell out of him. He's gone after the Bulls season.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:58 am 
Yeah, right. Like I believe you are who you say you are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
I just wanted to post here to feel like I'm part of the group. I didn't really know OG until I read this thread. I've come to the conclusion he does in fact suck. Any host who would get so worked up over a bunch of dopes like us posting on a message board really does need some professional help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
Mr. Reason wrote:
I just wanted to post here to feel like I'm part of the group. I didn't really know OG until I read this thread. I've come to the conclusion he does in fact suck. Any host who would get so worked up over a bunch of dopes like us posting on a message board really does need some professional help.
Damn you newbie!! Let this thread DIIIIIIEEEEEEE! YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Wow, I feel so special I got called a newbie and a bastard. I feel like I am a member now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:38 am 

Mr. Reason wrote:
Wow, I feel so special I got called a newbie and a bastard. I feel like I am a member now.

Welcome newbie. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:11 am 
Which will be gone sooner? OG's stay on MVP or this thread. Every Bulls loss is one game closer to the end of his miserable failure of a career.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:16 am 
This thread will never die!!!!, But OG's "career" sure will.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:10 pm 
OG's mama wrote:

You are an extremely stupid person

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:50 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
OG's mama wrote:

Relative maybe? what's a matter, did someone hurt little og's feelings? TFB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:35 pm 
1000 CLUB

Anonymous wrote:
OG's mama wrote:

Why, I think he is spot on. You however, seem to be the idiot. OG is a fifth rate talent with a very limited future. Maybe he can become decent in a small market, but here, he's doomed for updates or unemployment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:31 pm 
Fifth-rate talent? So what explains Rich King's staying power in Chicago? Or, for that matter, anyone at Channel 9? Don't listen to them OG. Chin up, do the job that you were born to do. God gave you the pipes, now Spaceball's going to give you the slot. Kismet. Chicago loves you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:01 pm 
OG is AOK with me wrote:
Chin up, do the job that you were born to do. !

Serving up fries with the burgers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:37 pm 
I've come to the conclusion that all of you OG haters are the biggest bunch of fools, morons and whiners on the planet. You all know the old saying about he who laughs last. Well when it's all said and done, OG will be the one laughing last.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:35 pm 
1000 CLUB

I've come to the conclusion that this thread is 90% guest on guest action and that I really don't give a shit about it or the OG.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
I hate to see guest on guest crime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:31 pm 
Holy shit the OG is popular!

Post subject: One day
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
I will not kill the OG thread until I listen to him one day, until then, the biggest thread inthe history of threads lives

Post subject: Re: One day
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:33 pm 
You pinheads are correct, I am leaving WMVP very soon. Because I just signed a 300 K per year deal to anchor ESPN Sportscenter in Bristol. It should be all over Feder and Ted Cox on Friday. So go fuck yourselves!

Mike Ogulnick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:37 pm 
Has anyone heard about this 300K deal Mike has?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 48  Next