It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:17 pm 

I turn on radio and he is telling the listeners that Dan Bernstein has a condominium sized space in their heads. Also seemed pissed about a texter calling Laurence arrogant. Then started in a mocking tone about how all callers should just have shows where they can say any stupid thought they had in their heads. I turned it off after that, but he seemed like someone got to him earlier in his 90 minute show.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Amy Kite’s promo check probably bounced.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:01 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Seems like a good strategy to insult the listeners. Wonder how that worked for Goff...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:12 am 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
He just found out Sheery’s Beeries pulled their 2019 Valentine’s Day sponsorship.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:38 am 

conns7901 wrote:
I turn on radio and he is telling the listeners that Dan Bernstein has a condominium sized space in their heads. Also seemed pissed about a texter calling Laurence arrogant. Then started in a mocking tone about how all callers should just have shows where they can say any stupid thought they had in their heads. I turned it off after that, but he seemed like someone got to him earlier in his 90 minute show.

Give the guy a break. Stan Lee died just a couple of days ago

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:22 am 

pizza_Place: Amato's
Had it on in the background while making dinner last night. Was not paying attention to what was being said, but started taking notice when I heard the tone of an exchange between Laurence and a caller.

Basically the caller challenged Laurence on something he said. Laurence became defensive. The caller challenged Laurence for being defensive (this was when I started to quasi-listen to what was being said). Laurence denied being defensive.

After the call ended, Laurence noted that the texters were getting on him for being defensive with the caller. Laurence then said something along the lines of "Oh, so only Bernstein gets to challenge callers?"

Laurence was bitter the remainder of the show until exciting DePaul basketball started.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:31 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
good dolphin wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

Now there's no chance of having 'The Hallway Avenger' getting published.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:02 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Peter Puck wrote:
Had it on in the background while making dinner last night. Was not paying attention to what was being said, but started taking notice when I heard the tone of an exchange between Laurence and a caller.

Basically the caller challenged Laurence on something he said. Laurence became defensive. The caller challenged Laurence for being defensive (this was when I started to quasi-listen to what was being said). Laurence denied being defensive.

After the call ended, Laurence noted that the texters were getting on him for being defensive with the caller. Laurence then said something along the lines of "Oh, so only Bernstein gets to challenge callers?"

Laurence was bitter the remainder of the show until exciting DePaul basketball started.

Yes, Laurence, no one has ever criticized Bernstein for being an antagonistic ass to callers. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:13 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Laurence just keeps making it harder to defend his hosting chops.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:15 am 

pizza_Place: world famous
Don Tiny wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

Now there's no chance of having 'The Hallway Avenger' getting published.

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
you can tell laurence "has a long memory" and cant wait to throw out a cheap shot after being the perceived recipient of an attack (see parkins incident for proof)