It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: DD214 Challenge
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:45 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
chaspoppcap wrote:
Ff and I do not agree on much,this I do side with him on. Either he proves his background,not only the purple hearts but the bronze star he claims or he goes away.0

Is there anything we should have you prove?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:52 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Ff and I do not agree on much,this I do side with him on. Either he proves his background,not only the purple hearts but the bronze star he claims or he goes away.0

Is there anything we should have you prove?

I have been outed here so what else do I need to prove? Want a picture of my cat?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:55 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Don't the wise men know whether it's a simple mult?

I don’t think so, based on Jorr and Seacrest’s 99% comment.

Either they don’t know it is, or it’s a random internet guy creating a character which seems way less likely.

Edit: to be fair to the wisemen, Nas seems to understand he’s not who he says he is. I’m waiting on the other two wisemen.

Do you think he's the only guy here who plays a character or isn't "who he says he is"? Should this board only be for those we have met in person and/or whose curriculum vitae has been confirmed and verified? That's a real discussion we can have. But I would suggest that a better answer is that if a guy is getting under your skin that much you just use the foe button.

Why did America get banned?

I’d like The Hawk banned for similar reasons. I have no problem with loony fucks like HawaiiYou, but there’s already been a precedent set that some things aren’t tolerable here. I’d like to add stolen valor to that list.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:17 am 
Site Admin

FavreFan wrote:

For being a Nazi and an asshole.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:24 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Ok. I’d like The Hawk banned for stealing valor and being an asshole. I get some guys here don’t think the former is a big deal. Some here probably don’t think being a nazi is. I’d say both are pretty unacceptable.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:44 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Nas wrote:
I have no issue with the Hawk character beyond the military stuff. Mults evolve. Just being a crazy boomer without military service is fine.

I believe in The Hawk.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:46 am 

If you guys just want to delete all his posts going forward that mention his fake service that’s fine too. But if we are going to have community standards here, forbidding Stolen Valor should be on that list of standards.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:49 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Hopefully The Hawk really isn't lying about military service or awards.

That would be very upsetting.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:05 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
FavreFan wrote:
If you guys just want to delete all his posts going forward that mention his fake service that’s fine too. But if we are going to have community standards here, forbidding Stolen Valor should be on that list of standards.

You usually aren’t a ban guy. Like stealing honor is bad others steal. For instance LTG stole Bmac’s ass cherry and they aren’t banned.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:08 am 

pittmike wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

You usually aren’t a ban guy. Like stealing honor is bad others steal. For instance LTG stole Bmac’s ass cherry and they aren’t banned.

Damn you are obsessed and probably homosexual yourself. Only people concerned about homosexuality are other homosexuals.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:14 am 
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Thank god I'm only an asshole.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:15 am 
pittmike wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

You're still drinking? That's impressive.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:18 am 

pittmike wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Can someone explain again what makes this felonious follicle of fragmented feces such a swell guy?

Last edited by long time guy on Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:20 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
long time guy wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Either they don’t know it is, or it’s a random internet guy creating a character which seems way less likely.

Edit: to be fair to the wisemen, Nas seems to understand he’s not who he says he is. I’m waiting on the other two wisemen.

Do you think he's the only guy here who plays a character or isn't "who he says he is"? Should this board only be for those we have met in person and/or whose curriculum vitae has been confirmed and verified? That's a real discussion we can have. But I would suggest that a better answer is that if a guy is getting under your skin that much you just use the foe button.

I actually agree with you on this.

You know I'd want to see your half dozen masters degrees

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:20 am 
long time guy wrote:
pittmike wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Can someone explain again what makes this felonious follicle of fragmented feces such a swell guy again?

You're confusing your MAGA again. Chas is the felon. Mike is the scientist you doesn't believe in science.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:23 am 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Why? My word isn't good in your part of town?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:24 am 

long time guy wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Why? My word isn't good in your part of town.

Word is bond

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:26 am 
Nas wrote:
W-2 or GFTO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:28 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
FavreFan wrote:

Libertarianism at work.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:29 am 

tommy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Libertarianism at work.

I didn't institute the standards. I'm just acknowledging they exist and requesting stolen valor be taken as seriously as the bigoted comments that got America banned.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:35 am 

FavreFan wrote:
tommy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Libertarianism at work.

I didn't institute the standards. I'm just acknowledging they exist and requesting stolen valor be taken as seriously as the bigoted comments that got America banned.

If you are commanding him to put up or shut up then you are in a way instituting the standards. Him being a fake war hero is in no way similar to a guy calling for the extermination of entire groups of people.

He would be just another guy lying about something.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:44 am 

long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
tommy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Libertarianism at work.

If you are commanding him to put up or shut up then you are in a way instituting the standards. Him being a fake war hero is in no way similar to a guy calling for the extermination of entire groups of people.

No. You don’t get it and I don’t expect you to.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:49 am 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
tommy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Libertarianism at work.

I do get this however. Genocide is an international war crime punishable by death (i believe) or life imprisonment. That is how severe of a crime that it happens to be. Guys lying about what they did on the battlefield (or even if they participated in battle) is not. I'm not trying to dishonor anyone but to trivialize genocide by equating what the Hawk might have done with what America did do does a disservice to those that may be victimized by genocidal acts.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:54 am 

long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
tommy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Libertarianism at work.

I do get this however. Genocide is an international war crime punishable by death (i believe) or life imprisonment. That is how severe of a crime that it happens to be. Guys lying about what they did on the battlefield (or even if they participated in battle) is not. I'm not trying to dishonor anyone but to trivialize genocide by equating what the Hawk might have done with what America did do does a disservice to those that may be victimized by genocidal acts.

Making it sound like America flipped the showers on personally.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:56 am 

long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
tommy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Libertarianism at work.

Who committed genocide? I’m quite certain that America didn’t.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:57 am 

Ltg, any issue with someone pretending to be a Holocaust survivor? It’s just lying and not a big deal, right?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:58 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
FavreFan wrote:
tommy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Libertarianism at work.

Because it affects you. Got it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:02 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Ltg, any issue with someone pretending to be a Holocaust survivor? It’s just lying and not a big deal, right?

It would be just someone lying. Its no different than someone lying about being a victim of slavery segregation or genocide. I wouldn't personalize it. I'm much more concerned about people that seek to reinstitute things like the Holocaust and Slavery. I wouldn't personalize someone that lied about personal experiences. Even if those experiences impacted me in a way in which it didn't impact others.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Darkside wrote:

You too? Are you assuming that I am "playing a character"? Based on what?

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:08 pm 
Site Admin

The Hawk wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Darkside wrote:

You too? Are you assuming that I am "playing a character"? Based on what?

I meant if you were. I don't know anything about you and I have to reason to assume you are anything other than what you say you are.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 62  Next