It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: DD214 Challenge
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Hawk reminds me of my father. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Spaulding wrote:
Hawk reminds me of my father. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark.

What a monster. . .

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Spaulding wrote:

And when you were insolent?

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
leashyourkids wrote:
I dont know why I posted that. I don't want to get involved. Mods, please delete.

Stay out of military vet business!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
FavreFan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
If he actually turns up with this shit, there are probably some apologies owed. That's all I'm sayin'. He's been called every name in the book for the last two weeks.

Sure. I don’t expect anything when I’m proven right though.

Definitely will apologize if everything is proven to be true.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Furious Styles wrote:
And when you were insolent?

I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
cs_italy is still my favorite, followed by cs_militia.

Can't hate on a little old school de_cbble either

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Spaulding wrote:

Stop stealing my bit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:01 pm 

IMU wrote:
cs_italy is still my favorite, followed by cs_militia.

Can't hate on a little old school de_cbble either

Italy was a classic, man that was 1.6 and Source days same with office.

Train still is the bane of my existence in competitive. Nuke is one sided but fun as hell if you run the right straights. (boosting marshmallow is key)

Inferno is good.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
tommy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
If he actually turns up with this shit, there are probably some apologies owed. That's all I'm sayin'. He's been called every name in the book for the last two weeks.

Yep.

The Hawk is a man of honor who has been besmirched.

I besmirched your wife last night.

No you didn't.

I need proof. Send it to:

Matt Smith
6410 S. Dante Avenue
Chicago, IL 60637

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:42 pm 

pizza_Place: ....
Terry's Peeps wrote:
That's kinda gay.

I don't think The Hawk would be into that.

Its an automatic bluff-caller, I would think.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Apart Pizza
Spaulding wrote:

BUT HE DID INVENT 'caps lock'???

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Nas wrote:
Nas or bust. Hawk could be a mult or friend of another Wisemen. ONLY I can be trusted to verify the information.

You need to do a double or triple verification. Hawk needs to seal the envelope with a wax stamp, which only he would know the impression of. Nas would then take the envelope, unopened, and send to another board member with his own stamp. Once that member receives it, he and Nas meet up before the letter is opened. Nas can verify his wax stamp has been unmolested, at which point they open that envelope, and then take a picture of the Hawk envelope on this thread. Hawk can then confirm that this is his wax stamp, and we can tell from the picture that the envelope remains sealed. At this point, it can be opened and the truth can come out. If you desire more people, keep wax stamping and adding more sends of the envelope with all gathering for the opening of the Hawk submitted envelope.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:02 pm 

pizza_Place: ....
newper wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas or bust. Hawk could be a mult or friend of another Wisemen. ONLY I can be trusted to verify the information.

You need to do a double or triple verification. Hawk needs to seal the envelope with a wax stamp, which only he would know the impression of. Nas would then take the envelope, unopened, and send to another board member with his own stamp. Once that member receives it, he and Nas meet up before the letter is opened. Nas can verify his wax stamp has been unmolested, at which point they open that envelope, and then take a picture of the Hawk envelope on this thread. Hawk can then confirm that this is his wax stamp, and we can tell from the picture that the envelope remains sealed. At this point, it can be opened and the truth can come out. If you desire more people, keep wax stamping and adding more sends of the envelope with all gathering for the opening of the Hawk submitted envelope.

That is waaay too complicated.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Panther pislA wrote:
That is waaay too complicated.

I took out the part about PGP signed attestations being included in the envelope to make it easier for you to understand.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:06 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
newper wrote:
Nas wrote:

Sounds like a plan to me.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:08 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
tommy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Yep.

The Hawk is a man of honor who has been besmirched.

I besmirched your wife last night.

No you didn't.

I need proof. Send it to:

Matt Smith
6410 S. Dante Avenue
Chicago, IL 60637

:lol: :lol:

Didn't he die a very rich man from his concession stand business?

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Yeah I think he did.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:53 am 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
What if The Hawk is method acting?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:53 am 
100000 CLUB

Telegram Sam wrote:
What if The Hawk is method acting?

Death in fire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:04 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
FavreFan wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
FrankDrebin wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Hawk is obnoxious. Not sure why FF thinks it's wrong for the Hawk to lie about serving but it's okay for FF to lie about his own basketball acumen.

It's not the lying about his service which is offending; it's the statement of him receiving Purple Heart(s) and other decorations. If he was doing this in public, and seeking benefits or donations, he could arrested for violating the Stolen Valor Act of 2013.

You have to understand someone engaging in Stolen Valor is very offensive to us veterans because they portray themselves as heroes for financial gain or attention when in fact they never had the testicular fortitude to even serve in the military.

Look. You say you were in the military and I believe it. Why would you or anyone lie about it? Also, FOR THE RECORD I never claimed anything about TWO PURPLE HEARTS. That is a BIG FAT LIE THAT FF started as the piece of shit that he is. I also never bragged a bit about being a hero. Never. That also is a big fucking lie.

For the RECORD, I was the one accused of Stolen Valor by FF who had no grounds to say that. I am the fucking one being accused not the other way around. And I am PISSED ROYALLY ABOUT IT. You'd be also if it were you and you served honorably and so would anyone else here. I decry STOLEN VALOR but I ALSO decry cock suckers who accuse a veteran of such a thing without a bit of fucking proof. Seriously, if I ever got ahold of a cocksucker who did it, I'd try my level best to kick their fucking ass..

This is the fucking last time I am going to say this because I shouldn't have to prove a fucking thing. I will send a copy of my DD214 and a copy of my Veterans Disability award (80%) and picture of my uniform together with my DISABLED VETERAN ID card that veterans use to obtain medical treatment at the hospitals and clinics to ONE person in management(not NAS) who is also a fucking piece of shit also for his also saying I am a Stolen Valor person. It will be via letter and not electronically as I do not trust anyone to properly protect electronic information this important.

IN return to jumping through fucking hoops for a cock-sucker like FF, he will remit to me $100.00 via this same management person. No management person, no letter and proof sent. What I do with that money I haven't decided yet but it will go to a veteran's charity of some kind. I will not trust anyone else to do it if I delegated it to anyone else. I do not know a single person on this board so why should I trust anyone with MY MONEY?

I want you as a veteran to understand how pissed off that I am about this bullshit. Personally I think that FF is the person who should be kicked off of this board no matter if he pays off or not. His apology, if given even, is really pretty fucking weak considering the fucking insult he has leveled. Fuck him and anyone else who thinks like him.

It is now in managements court. Send me the name and address to send my information to if this is going to go ahead.

I will send the $100 to you personally, not via anybody else. That will be part of verifying you are who you say you are. I still don’t believe a word you’re saying.

I'd be more than willing to be the intermediary, but this whole thing is bullshit.

It seems somewhat pointless because it appears that FF is setting it up not to accept his proof.

If you want the truth, I think this entire attack on a guy because you don't like his politics is shameful. Just say you don't like the guy like I do with McNown rather than accusing him of being a liar without any proof.

Do we need to verify everyone who says anything on this board lest they be attacked by a micromob?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:43 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
FrankDrebin wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Hawk is obnoxious. Not sure why FF thinks it's wrong for the Hawk to lie about serving but it's okay for FF to lie about his own basketball acumen.

It's not the lying about his service which is offending; it's the statement of him receiving Purple Heart(s) and other decorations. If he was doing this in public, and seeking benefits or donations, he could arrested for violating the Stolen Valor Act of 2013.

You have to understand someone engaging in Stolen Valor is very offensive to us veterans because they portray themselves as heroes for financial gain or attention when in fact they never had the testicular fortitude to even serve in the military.

Look. You say you were in the military and I believe it. Why would you or anyone lie about it? Also, FOR THE RECORD I never claimed anything about TWO PURPLE HEARTS. That is a BIG FAT LIE THAT FF started as the piece of shit that he is. I also never bragged a bit about being a hero. Never. That also is a big fucking lie.

For the RECORD, I was the one accused of Stolen Valor by FF who had no grounds to say that. I am the fucking one being accused not the other way around. And I am PISSED ROYALLY ABOUT IT. You'd be also if it were you and you served honorably and so would anyone else here. I decry STOLEN VALOR but I ALSO decry cock suckers who accuse a veteran of such a thing without a bit of fucking proof. Seriously, if I ever got ahold of a cocksucker who did it, I'd try my level best to kick their fucking ass..

This is the fucking last time I am going to say this because I shouldn't have to prove a fucking thing. I will send a copy of my DD214 and a copy of my Veterans Disability award (80%) and picture of my uniform together with my DISABLED VETERAN ID card that veterans use to obtain medical treatment at the hospitals and clinics to ONE person in management(not NAS) who is also a fucking piece of shit also for his also saying I am a Stolen Valor person. It will be via letter and not electronically as I do not trust anyone to properly protect electronic information this important.

IN return to jumping through fucking hoops for a cock-sucker like FF, he will remit to me $100.00 via this same management person. No management person, no letter and proof sent. What I do with that money I haven't decided yet but it will go to a veteran's charity of some kind. I will not trust anyone else to do it if I delegated it to anyone else. I do not know a single person on this board so why should I trust anyone with MY MONEY?

I want you as a veteran to understand how pissed off that I am about this bullshit. Personally I think that FF is the person who should be kicked off of this board no matter if he pays off or not. His apology, if given even, is really pretty fucking weak considering the fucking insult he has leveled. Fuck him and anyone else who thinks like him.

It is now in managements court. Send me the name and address to send my information to if this is going to go ahead.

I will send the $100 to you personally, not via anybody else. That will be part of verifying you are who you say you are. I still don’t believe a word you’re saying.

I'd be more than willing to be the intermediary, but this whole thing is bullshit.

It seems somewhat pointless because it appears that FF is setting it up not to accept his proof.

If you want the truth, I think this entire attack on a guy because you don't like his politics is shameful. Just say you don't like the guy like I do with McNown rather than accusing him of being a liar without any proof.

Do we need to verify everyone who says anything on this board lest they be attacked by a micromob?

Hold on cowboy Joe, Hawk brings most of this on himself because he is a PENIS to pretty much everyone on this board.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:49 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Yeah jorr you're off on this one. It's very clear that the service thing is what's triggering FF and not hawk's politics. What makes hawk obnoxious to me (and maybe to MANY) is not his politics but his style. Dragging beefs into every thread and recycling the same cliched partisan insults etc across multiple threads. Sort of like recent beefs between other posters

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:52 am 
100000 CLUB

I imagine that the politics of Toxic and FF are also different. Somehow FF respects and doesn't question his service. I think that it's really cheap and insulting to use politics to dismiss a veteran's gripe about someone else lying about their service. IIRC even Toxic questioned his resume based on a post about guns.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:58 am 
100000 CLUB

I think Hawk and Bootstraps Max are essentially the same character. Despite Hawk being a little heavy handed I think that he's easy to ignore ( minus the military stuff) and can be viewed as just entertainment.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:59 am 

Nas wrote:
I imagine that the politics of Toxic and FF are also different. Somehow FF respects and doesn't question his service. I think that it's really cheap and insulting to use politics to dismiss a veteran's gripe about someone else lying about their service. IIRC even Toxic questioned his resume based on a post about guns.

I have had people on here (notice how they are ducking like hell now) question my academic credentials for at least 2 years now. It can be annoying. He shouldn't have to validate anything in order to be allowed to continue posting here. Its an anonymous message board.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:02 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
long time guy wrote:
Nas wrote:

I have had people on here (notice how they are ducking like hell now) question my academic credentials for at least 2 years now. It can be annoying. He shouldn't have to validate anything in order to be allowed to continue posting here. Its an anonymous message board.

I know you're proud of graduating high school, but most of us did. We're not going to ask for your diploma.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:03 am 

IMU wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Nas wrote:

I know you're proud of graduating high school, but most of us did. We're not going to ask for your diploma.

Speak for yourself gym shoe.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:04 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Caller Bob wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
FrankDrebin wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Hold on cowboy Joe, Hawk brings most of this on himself because he is a PENIS to pretty much everyone on this board.

No moreso than MANY others.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 62  Next