It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: DD214 Challenge
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:29 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I dunno. The Hawk could have told FF to piss off and put him on ignore a long time ago, but he kept poking at the bear so to speak.

No he shouldn't. You don't like the guy so you're trying to find a way to blame him.

This is what I mean by guys constantly allowing personal biases to effect their judgments on things.If it were reversed there isn't any doubt as to whom you'd be blaming.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:31 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
long time guy wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I dunno. The Hawk could have told FF to piss off and put him on ignore a long time ago, but he kept poking at the bear so to speak.

No he shouldn't.
Reread.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:31 pm 

IMU wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
IMU wrote:
I brought a lunch to work today. Tell me about it.

As long as it's not baloney, you're okay.

...I'd rather not say what it is... but it isn't bologna.

Pimento cheese

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

That's because if The Hawk is an actual person, he is your standard septuagenarian boomer that expects to be treated as the greatest thing since talkies, and doesn't understand why people younger than him are sick of their bullshit.

And if he's fake, this is a hell of a long con...

Performance art, almost (if fake).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:33 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

No he shouldn't.
Reread.

I'm sure all of the "unbiased guys" are going to bitch and moan about your falsifying of a signature.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:34 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
It's a photo found online or at a museum. Can't believe you people fall for this.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:35 pm 
100000 CLUB

LTG, my signature is word for word exactly something you typed, and has nothing to do with your re-reading the post of mine that you quoted.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:35 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

No he shouldn't.
Reread.

And you're too stupid to realize that even with this statement you're still putting the onus on The Hawk to correct the behavior.

Last edited by long time guy on Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Don't know if this has been brought up yet, but JORR if you still have the original image file you may be able to look at the EXIF data, and that should show when the picture was taken and put this whole thing to bed.

Right click the original image > Properties > Details Tab

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:38 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
LTG, my signature is word for word exactly something you typed, and has nothing to do with your re-reading the post of mine that you quoted.

Here is the actual quote liar.

Quote:
Doesn't this make the argument that they hate reading the things that I post seem rather stupid?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Don't know if this has been brought up yet, but JORR if you still have the original image file you may be able to look at the EXIF data, and that should show when the picture was taken and put this whole thing to bed.

There are countless methods to edit EXIF data. You can easily edit a photo taken on an Android to say it was taken on an iPhone. You can change dates. There is nothing you cannot falsify.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:45 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's

The picture was supposedly taken on 1/21. IMU says it's probably doctored.

100000 CLUB

IMU wrote:

There are countless methods to edit EXIF data. You can easily edit a photo taken on an Android to say it was taken on an iPhone. You can change dates. There is nothing you cannot falsify.
You are correct, but do you think a guy with an AOL email account knows how to do that?

IMU wrote:

:roll: Then there's NO level of proof people are actually willing to accept, and this is really about making Hawk dance because you don't like his politics and posting style.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
doug - evergreen park wrote:
i mean...anyone can take a picture of something and claim it's ownership.

I don't really want to get into this again, so I'm just going to say this one more time. Why is there some imperative for one single board member to prove something? And is it really likely that a guy set up an account and posted for ten months waiting for someone to question his service in Vietnam so he could use a phony picture to win a bet?

I was forced to prove I lived in Florida for a time and then the guilty parties still did not believe me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:47 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

The picture was supposedly taken on 1/21. IMU says it's probably doctored.
Then there's nothing to stop people from saying that a picture of Hawk with his DDR14 in front of the CFMB home page isn't Photoshopped, right? After all, there's a website about to make a public offering filled with graphic designers that will happily edit images for five bucks.

Like I just said, there's no level of proof these people are actually going to accept. It's shameful.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:49 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

No he shouldn't. You don't like the guy so you're trying to find a way to blame him.

This is what I mean by guys constantly allowing personal biases to effect their judgments on things.If it were reversed there isn't any doubt as to whom you'd be blaming.

But yet it was okay for FF to follow him around accusing him?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:50 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
IMU wrote:

You are correct, but do you think a guy with an AOL email account knows how to do that?

I think AOL email is perfect for a burner email account needed to make a mult on CFMB.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:51 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Chas. Chas. See what I mean by people allowing Personal Biases get in the way of things they post?

You disagree simply for the sake of disagreeing don't you?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:52 pm 

IMU wrote:

:roll: Then there's NO level of proof people are actually willing to accept, and this is really about making Hawk dance because you don't like his politics and posting style.

Sure there is. Stand in front of a camera with CFMB pulled up behind you on a computer. Hold up today's Tribune. Hold up your state issued ID. Verify you are the person you say you are. Then, second photo, take a photo of your DD214 and dress uniform, with tag. Now you've linked identification to the uniform, awards and service record, and you've linked the person in the photo to all of that and CFMB. Done.

If you have the photoshop doctoring skills to get away with all of that, you deserve FF's $100.

Last edited by IMU on Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:53 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
It's a photo found online or at a museum. Can't believe you people fall for this.

Sorry Bob but yet again you show your dumbassery, I just checked tinyeye and zero matches

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:53 pm 
100000 CLUB

chaspoppcap wrote:
Did. Not. Happen.

If The Hawk mentioned or quoted FF, then he replied.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:54 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Sorry Bob but yet again you show your dumbassery, I just checked tinyeye and zero matches

How would tinyeye prove that The Hawk didn't visit his local Vietnam museum?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:56 pm 

IMU wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

So you are saying that a museum would not have an image of a display taken at alll anywhere on the web? Are you that much in FF ass to claim that?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:58 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
chaspoppcap wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

I just checked https://www.isp.state.il.us/sor/

and yup, you're still a pederast.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:58 pm 

IMU wrote:
IMU wrote:

Sure there is. Stand in front of a camera with CFMB pulled up behind you on a computer. Hold up today's Tribune. Hold up your state issued ID. Verify you are the person you say you are. Then, second photo, take a photo of your DD214 and dress uniform, with tag. Now you've linked identification to the uniform, awards and service record, and you've linked the person in the photo to all of that and CFMB. Done.

If you have the photoshop doctoring skills to get away with all of that, you deserve FF's $100.
Do you realize that this is almost verbatim the Chappelle's Show parodying of R. Kelly defenders wanting proof Kelly was actually depicted on video?

Also, you're not willing to accept EXIF data because you believe Hawk is technologically inclined enough to edit it to make it show whatever he needs it to, but you ARE willing to accept photographic evidence because Hawk....isn't technologically inclined?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:00 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
IMU wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

So you are saying that a museum would not have an image of a display taken at alll anywhere on the web? Are you that much in FF ass to claim that?

Have you ever been to the Cantigny First Division Museum? Back when you were allowed to be near children?

https://www.google.com/search?q=cantign ... 20&bih=978

I've been there a couple of times. Yet...the photos on the internet don't show a complete representation of every single item displayed at the museum. Nor does it account for any and all the angles photos could be taken on each and every item.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:02 pm 

IMU wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
IMU wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Have you ever been to the Cantigny First Division Museum? Back when you were allowed to be near children?

https://www.google.com/search?q=cantign ... 20&bih=978

I've been there a couple of times. Yet...the photos on the internet don't show a complete representation of every single item displayed at the museum. Nor does it account for any and all the angles photos could be taken on each and every item.
Hawk went to a specific museum to take a photo of a uniform to keep up his charade as a Vietnam vet, edited the EXIF data of the photo to match some timeline...but he for sure couldn't edit photos or find someone to edit photos of him?

Come on, man.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:03 pm 

Do you realize that this is almost verbatim the Chappelle's Show parodying of R. Kelly defenders wanting proof Kelly was actually depicted on video?

Also, you're not willing to accept EXIF data because you believe Hawk is technologically inclined enough to edit it to make it show whatever he needs it to, but you ARE willing to accept photographic evidence because Hawk....isn't technologically inclined?

I don't believe The Hawk is a 70 year old military vet.

I do know that if you type 'photo data editing' in Google, you get hundreds of websites allowing you to freely edit EXIF data.

I am in marketing, have intermediate Adobe Creative Suite experience and work with a graphic designer daily. I understand what it would take to circumnavigate the level of photographic proof I've asked for now, and that FavreFan asked for initially. 99% of the population does not have the ability to 'get away with it' within a few days.
Hawk went to a specific museum to take a photo of a uniform to keep up his charade as a Vietnam vet, edited the EXIF data of the photo to match some timeline...but he for sure couldn't edit photos or find someone to edit photos of him?

Come on, man.

Do you often get fooled by photoshopped images?

Let me help you.

This isn't real.

Last edited by IMU on Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:04 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

I just checked https://www.isp.state.il.us/sor/

and yup, you're still a pederast.

You sure about that dumbass,once again you are wrong.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 62  Next