It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: DD214 Challenge
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
IMU wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
IMU wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
As much as I dislike the posting style of Hawk, I’m starting to really feel bad now. It seems that Basically, a technology illiterate senior citizen got bullied into mailing stuff to some dude in Chicago.

Also the picture was clearly taken in a home as you can see home decor and a cordless phone on a kitchen counter in the reflection.

I’m calling this one for Hawk. Love your suit FF but you gotta pay up.

Let's say it was taken in a home...

Could that not be someone's father's dress uniform? Uncle's? Distant relative's uniform so it involved taking a trip 45 minutes away with an excuse to visit with your veteran grandfather and take a picture of his dress uniform for a high school project?

So now the argument is that the anonymous guy is not the anonymous guy but the son of the anonymous guy?

The argument has always been "Is The Hawk a Vietnam veteran who was also a Bronze Star and Purple Heart recipient?"

So yes, if he is the son or relative of a veteran, he would lose this wager.

Why is it hard to believe that the guy who owns the uniform posts here, but easy to believe his son does?

It is easy to believe The Hawk isn't a decorated. Vietnam veteran. The evidence suggests The Hawk is disingenuous, at the least.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:57 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
IMU wrote:
The Hawk isn't a decorated. Vietnam veteran.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
chaspoppcap wrote:
I love it FF loses by not following his own stipulations. Fucking stoner moron

Good call. He's the worst.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Caller Bob wrote:
A combat veteran with a master's degree and a very successful business career doesn't have a cell phone...lol ok. So many fucking holes in this clown's story.

I don't have a cell phone by choice. I do not need one and I think that these devices do more harm than good to people who use them. And yeah, I am a combat veteran and completed my Master's degree at Kent State under the GI BIll and two of my three kids used my veterans status to help earn degrees in state universities.

How about you, dipshit? Do you have a master's degree? Are you a patriotic veteran who served your country? I bet though, that you sure as shit know how to fake shit on a message board and insult better people than yourself. Anyone who reads your stuff, knows what a loser that you are. A pissy little twit calling people names. Loser.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:45 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
A combat veteran with a master's degree and a very successful business career doesn't have a cell phone...lol ok. So many fucking holes in this clown's story.

Wait. I haven’t read this whole thread. He’s a business owner without a cell phone in 2019?!

I own no business. I'm retired.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
The Hawk wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

I don't have a cell phone by choice. I do not need one and I think that these devices do more harm than good to people who use them. And yeah, I am a combat veteran and completed my Master's degree at Kent State under the GI BIll and two of my three kids used my veterans status to help earn degrees in state universities.

How about you, dipshit? Do you have a master's degree? Are you a patriotic veteran who served your country? I bet though, that you sure as shit know how to fake shit on a message board and insult better people than yourself. Anyone who reads your stuff, knows what a loser that you are. A pissy little twit calling people names. Loser.

As they say, two out of three ain’t bad. I have no valor.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:55 pm 

IMU wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Are you really proud of what you did there?

This is exactly why valor has nothing to do wih it. Nobody gives a shit that you cut up a post to insult military men because you're in an "in" group.

I am neither proud nor ashamed of it. Should I be? I think the guy is either a troll mult or a piece of shit. I feel no remorse for slicing out a part of his post and turning it into a signature for a month.

I'm in a group? Do you not read the board anymore? I'm one of the most 'gone after' posters on the board. Just because I don't cry and bitch about it with JLN levels of insecurity and constant cries about being a victim doesn't suddenly put me into some "in" group.

You are nothing but a piece of shit asshole. You want cops killed. You've stated that several times. You deliberately falsified what I posted to insult my being a veteran and accuse me of racism. YOu even mocked my Bronze Star and Purple Heart.

And if you don't whine about things......WHAT THE FUCK IS THE ABOVE? You are crying about not being in the desired "IN" group, sissy boy.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
If JORR has The Hawk's last name and that he got a Masters from Kent State, that should be easily verifiable.

Not that I am questioning you The Hawk.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:05 pm 

IMU wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
As much as I dislike the posting style of Hawk, I’m starting to really feel bad now. It seems that Basically, a technology illiterate senior citizen got bullied into mailing stuff to some dude in Chicago.

Also the picture was clearly taken in a home as you can see home decor and a cordless phone on a kitchen counter in the reflection.

Could that not be someone's father's dress uniform? Uncle's? Distant relative's uniform so it involved taking a trip 45 minutes away with an excuse to visit with your veteran grandfather and take a picture of his dress uniform for a high school project?

What a piece of shit you are. Keep it up, liar. You are going to be getting disgraced just as FF and Nas have been. I have been dishonored by you and several of your butt buddies. You assholes are going down.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:07 pm 

pizza_Place: ....
FavreFan, you are looking more and more like Hillary Fucking Clinton.

You lost. Own it. Bend over and take that dick.

Just letting you know, . . . but I'm sure you will block this out, too.

:?

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:15 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Wait. I haven’t read this whole thread. He’s a business owner without a cell phone in 2019?!

Yet now he says he is on disability. You can't claim disability if you have an income, IIRC?

You cant have income the first year. After that you can get a certain amount,around 1300 per month single I do not know what it is if you are married.

Not true at all about a military disability. Disabled veterans can and do have jobs. It is encouraged in fact and why shouldn't it be. If a person loses his legs in combat, he would apply and receive a military disability for his combat wounds. Then after going through physical and mental therapy(PTSD for example), he can apply for jobs that he can do, all while receiving disability pay for his war wounds.

I guess that I am providing a service for many on this board about how military service is conducted, how proof of service gets determined legally and factually, and what military disability is all about.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Panther pislA wrote:

I haven’t seen one damn thing to change my mind yet. It’s been 6 days. You might want to sit the rest of this one out.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:22 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
If JORR has The Hawk's last name and that he got a Masters from Kent State, that should be easily verifiable.

Holy shit, its Steven Stone!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:23 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Panther pislA wrote:

I'm starting to believe that your wife may not know something about you.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:28 pm 

pizza_Place: *
Terry's Peeps wrote:

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
IMU wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

I think the uniform belonged to Nathan Phillips.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:30 pm 

pizza_Place: *
The Hawk wrote:
I guess that I am providing a service for many on this board about how military service is conducted, how proof of service gets determined legally and factually, and what military disability is all about.

I thank you for that and your service, you are a true American hero!!

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:42 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Boom! Lawyered.

Congratulations

I mean FF is my boi as a fellow vet but at this point eother 1. Hawk is legit. Or 2. This will never be solved and we should drop it

I haven’t made up my mind yet either way about this based on the info I’ve gotten but I’m dropping it outside of responding to The Hawk. But if he’s not going to accept direct payment from me he’s not going to get paid.

That was not the deal, pissy. The deal was that you would give the money to a board administrator because I would not give you or anyone else on this board my name and personal information. JORR was the guy who volunteered and I thank him for that wholeheartedly for what he has agreed to do. You set the amount proffered and I agreed. I will not give you any personal information because there is not way that I would trust you to keep it to yourself let alone not harass me or my family.

Now then, the further information that I sent will be received probably tomorrow that will seal your fate. I will expect you to send this information to JORR which you agreed to pay and also expect a very "heartfelt" apology rom you. Without those two things, you will be known on this board as a liar, Stolen Valor accuser, a NO HONOR former soldier who lied about a combat veteran and a piece of shit WELCHER on a bet. Your move, pissy.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
This whole thing is dumb as hell. The Hawk, if it’s real, doesn’t deserve the respect he expects for that very reason. Respect is earned. Spouting off like a miserable old fool expecting everyone to kiss your ass because of your supposed experience is no way to earn respect. So, Hawk, if you’re not a mult, okay. Neat. I don’t care, and I have no respect for you because of the way you carry yourself. You’re a miserable asshole to literally everyone that doesn’t fall lock step into your line of thinking, so go fuck yourself.

If you’re a mult, I’d have more respect for whoever could pull off this long con.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:47 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Pissy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:48 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Pissy?

The Hawk, and/or his mult father likes getting peed on, apparently.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:52 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

Cut it out. Noone needs to try and ask JORR for any personal information about anyone on this board. And your statement is ridiculous. Why don't you share your personal information with everyone on this board? Let idiots prey on you and your family. This shit is fucked up with your making asinine requests like you just did.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:54 pm 

Free Ajent wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

I thank you for that and your service, you are a true American hero!!

I'm not a hero nor claim to be. But I do have my honor and no one will easily take that from me. Thanks for the kind words.

Last edited by The Hawk on Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
The Hawk wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Boom! Lawyered.

Congratulations

I mean FF is my boi as a fellow vet but at this point eother 1. Hawk is legit. Or 2. This will never be solved and we should drop it

I haven’t made up my mind yet either way about this based on the info I’ve gotten but I’m dropping it outside of responding to The Hawk. But if he’s not going to accept direct payment from me he’s not going to get paid.

That was not the deal, pissy. The deal was that you would give the money to a board administrator because I would not give you or anyone else on this board my name and personal information. JORR was the guy who volunteered and I thank him for that wholeheartedly for what he has agreed to do. You set the amount proffered and I agreed. I will not give you any personal information because there is not way that I would trust you to keep it to yourself let alone not harass me or my family.

Now then, the further information that I sent will be received probably tomorrow that will seal your fate. I will expect you to send this information to JORR which you agreed to pay and also expect a very "heartfelt" apology rom you. Without those two things, you will be known on this board as a liar, Stolen Valor accuser, a NO HONOR former soldier who lied about a combat veteran and a piece of shit WELCHER on a bet. Your move, pissy.

That was always the deal shit for brains. Read the OP again.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:00 am 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
This whole thing is dumb as hell. The Hawk, if it’s real, doesn’t deserve the respect he expects for that very reason. Respect is earned. Spouting off like a miserable old fool expecting everyone to kiss your ass because of your supposed experience is no way to earn respect. So, Hawk, if you’re not a mult, okay. Neat. I don’t care, and I have no respect for you because of the way you carry yourself. You’re a miserable asshole to literally everyone that doesn’t fall lock step into your line of thinking, so go fuck yourself.

If you’re a mult, I’d have more respect for whoever could pull off this long con.

Blow me cock-sucker. I tried to help your father who also is a veteran with his VA rights and you have responded to me with the same vile bullshit that FF and Nas and some others have done. I have in no way asked anyone to "kiss my ass", asshole.

I am sorry that your father has you for a son because he deserves better than you. YOu talk about how I carry myself, yet? Look in the mirror yourself, dickhead. I think that you are actually jealous of me and your father because we obviously are more honorable than you are and are better men in general. Condolences to your father, loser.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:08 am 

A. Not my father
B. Never asked for your opinion
C. Go fuck yourself
D. If you’re real, and I don’t care either way, your are the picture proof of why people hate bookers liek you, you pathetic, doddering old fool.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:10 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I am ruling in favor of Hawk but he is a giant piece of shit and hopefully he gets a nasty paper cut counting his money from FF. You are a dirtbag, being a veteran doesn’t mean you aren’t a c.unt.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:11 am 

Hank, there are no winners here

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:11 am 

pizza_Place: Quonset
It's truly admirable how THawk stays above the fray and avoids lowering himself to the offensive name calling levels of MANY. His even temper can likely be traced to the training and discipline he learned in the service.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:12 am 

GoldenJet wrote:
It's truly admirable how THawk stays above the fray and avoids lowering himself to the offensive name calling levels of MANY. His even temper can likely be traced to the training and discipline he learned in the service.

:lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 62  Next