It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: DD214 Challenge
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:06 pm 

pizza_Place: ....
The Hawk wrote:
I give up. I'm disgusted with the total crap someone is doing to me. What cowardice on someone's part. First the lies and now the cheap shit. All I wanted is my reputation re-established. Fuck you to whoever is doing this shit.

It seems interesting that I noticed that Nas was the only person on-line when this stuff got deleted other than myself(at least that was what the message on the bottom left corner said)

Just re-type it.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Things sent:

1. Uniform picture

2. DD 214

3. VA Disability ID

4. Honorable Discharge Paper

5. Military Disability Letter

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:21 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
The Hawk wrote:
Things sent:

1. Uniform picture

2. DD 214

3. VA Disability ID

Nice. Hope you get your sincere apology

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:28 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
The Hawk wrote:
Things sent:

1. Uniform picture

2. DD 214

3. VA Disability ID

Quoted

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:29 pm 

Nas wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Things sent:

1. Uniform picture

2. DD 214

3. VA Disability ID

Quoted

What's that supposed to mean?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:42 pm 

As for Seacrest's accusation of my making some Aunt Jemima reference in the past in his accusing me of somekind of racism, I have researched that thread, and there doesn't appear to have been any by me. If there is, then I haven't found it.

Also, the "negro" reference that he apparently considered racist on my part, that was part of a long discussion about Don Lemon in which someone falsely accused me of being a racist and campaigned to have me banned and actually some people admitted that I did not call anyone the "N" word at all.

Admittedly, Seacrest thinks that I am a racist and has pretty much called me one on more than a few occasions but it is just another bullshit lie. Apparently the moderator likes to play favorites and is a bit loose with the truth. Or perhaps, Seacrest is just confused about who says what on this board?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:48 pm 

The Hawk wrote:
Nas wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Things sent:

1. Uniform picture

2. DD 214

3. VA Disability ID

Quoted

Quoting it saves the post in case yours is deleted.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Panther pislA wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Nas wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Things sent:

A bunch of stuff

Quoted

Quoting it saves the post in case yours is deleted.

Or if someone edits it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:09 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Nas wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Nas wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
There now have been at least three posts deleted in which I laid out what got sent to JORR. Why? I don't make shit up. Someone is fucking with my posts. I asked three times now on this board about who has the power to delete posts and all three questions have been deleted. Why?

I would guess that they are probably trying to protect you.

Joe Orr has the keys, as do Nas and Skeetchest.

Seacrest isn't on. I haven't touched his posts and I'm confident that JORR has no reason to. That leaves Imaginary Admin.

I do not believe you. Now apparently you are implying that I am making shit up again? You really like to fuck with people, don't you?

Maybe you can directly ask JORR so he can tell you the same thing. I'm sure you don't believe that he is fucking with you at this point.

The only post I deleted in this thread was the Nazi meme posted by Toxic Masculinity.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:14 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Nas wrote:
Panther wrote:
I would guess that they are probably trying to protect you.

Joe Orr has the keys, as do Nas and Skeetchest.

Seacrest isn't on. I haven't touched his posts and I'm confident that JORR has no reason to. That leaves Imaginary Admin.

I do not believe you. Now apparently you are implying that I am making shit up again? You really like to fuck with people, don't you?

Maybe you can directly ask JORR so he can tell you the same thing. I'm sure you don't believe that he is fucking with you at this point.

The only post I deleted in this thread was the Nazi meme posted by Toxic Masculinity.

What's the purpose of that? May as well let the b.s. speak for itself.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:40 am 

The Hawk wrote:
As for Seacrest's accusation of my making some Aunt Jemima reference in the past in his accusing me of somekind of racism, I have researched that thread, and there doesn't appear to have been any by me. If there is, then I haven't found it.

Also, the "negro" reference that he apparently considered racist on my part, that was part of a long discussion about Don Lemon in which someone falsely accused me of being a racist and campaigned to have me banned and actually some people admitted that I did not call anyone the "N" word at all.

Admittedly, Seacrest thinks that I am a racist and has pretty much called me one on more than a few occasions but it is just another bullshit lie. Apparently the moderator likes to play favorites and is a bit loose with the truth. Or perhaps, Seacrest is just confused about who says what on this board?

Dude, you just eviscerated self-proclaimed board luminary FavreFan!!!

:shock: :o :shock:

That's a dang nice head on your mantle, Pardna. At least wait a few months before chopping down Seacrest. . . even though he probably deserves it. Get back in the gym and train a bit before your next bout.

People know you fa realzzies now.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:52 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Thanks for defending my right to meme.

I can't believe JORR is sticking with the "nazi meme" angle. It's like the "Russian collusion" of CFMB. It was not a Nazi meme. At worst it was a racial meme. Do you even meme bro?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:00 am 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I can't believe JORR is sticking with the "nazi meme" angle. It's like the "Russian collusion" of CFMB. It was not a Nazi meme. At worst it was a racial meme. Do you even meme bro?

Its obvious that you do not yet possess the requisite level of Juice to be able to experiment with the boundaries of board memeology.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:01 am 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

It was a racist meme. May not have been Nazi oriented and I have no doubt as to whether you'd know for sure if it was or not

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:08 am 

long time guy wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

It was a racist meme. May not have been Nazi oriented and I have no doubt as to whether you'd know for sure if it was or not

It definitely wasn't nazi, racist though? I'm not taking your opinion as gospel as you are the chicken little of racism on CFMB

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:13 am 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
long time guy wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

It definitely wasn't nazi, racist though? I'm not taking your opinion as gospel as you are the chicken little of racism on CFMB

Well, at the very least it was a bit out of left field (nonsequitous, if you will? [If that is a word]), and nobody was able to save it by finding it creative or humorous.

So. . .

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:18 am 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
long time guy wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

And I'm not taking yours either. Why would anyone allow the board's preeminent racist to define what racism happens to be?

Each time you use the "We Wuz Kings" bullshit its racist. In more ways than one its racist. If i were interested in being "chicken little" I would have called you on it a long time ago. You relish the role of racist until it puts you in the penalty box. Then you start bitching and moaning as if you have been wronged

The whole chicken little thing is bullshit too. You are the dude that finds a way to make every discussion racial/racist. You're obviously preoccupied by it.

Last edited by long time guy on Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:18 am 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
Panther pislA wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Its obvious that you do not yet possess the requisite level of Juice to be able to experiment with the boundaries of board memeology.

Panther is right. I could post pretty much anything I want. People would just shrug and say, "well, I don't get it." Newper could copy and paste Mein Kampf.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:22 am 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
White and blue was out of the question, despite the wonderful effect from the aesthetic point of view, as the color of a German individual state and of a political orientation directed at particularistic narrow-mindedness that did not enjoy the best of reputations. Besides, it would have been very difficult to find in this a reference to our movement. The same applied to black and white.

Black, white, and gold was in itself out of question.

Also black, white, and red was out, for reasons already mentioned, in any case not in the previous composition. In its effect, however, this color composition is high above all the others. It is the most resplendent harmony that exists. -*

I personally always stood up for keeping the old colors, not only because to me, as a soldier, they are the most sacred thing I know, but also, because of their aesthetic effect, they correspond to my feeling by far to the greatest extent. Yet I had to reject, without exception, the numerous designs that in those days were handed in by the circles of the young movement and that mostly had placed the swastika on the old flag. I myself as the leader did not want to come forth immediately with my own sketch, as it was quite possible that someone else would produce one that was just as good or even better. In fact, a dentist from Starnberg produced a design that was not bad at all, and besides that approached my own design very closely, except that it had the one mistake that the swastika was composed in a white circle with curved hooks.

Meanwhile, I myself, after innumerable attempts, had put down a final form: a flag with a background of red, with a white circle, and in its center, a black swastika.

And this then was kept.

In the same sense, arm bands were immediately ordered for the supervising detachments, that is a red band which also shows a white circle with a black swastika.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:23 am 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
See?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:26 am 

Telegram Sam wrote:
See?

You threw a lob and Newper hit a home run. Well done.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:43 am 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
It was really a play on hotep cultire but of course the REEEEs of white supremacy have started.
I guess I'm just "too online" for the board to quote CH.
You gotta understand the phenomenon of people on twitter/FB claiming that Hannibal/Julius Caesar/George Washington were black.
And that all European inventions were actually stolen from Africa.
So the rejoinder becomes "we wuz kangz".

That said I understand how Joe Orr Shabbos gotta flex his big dick swagger from time to time on us plebes.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf routine is the biggest joke in all of this.

Let me tell you what other bigots (conveniently black) are saying just so you will know. As if the world is clamoring for more racially tinged B.S.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:01 am 

long time guy wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
It was really a play on hotep cultire but of course the REEEEs of white supremacy have started.
You gotta understand the phenomenon of people on twitter/FB claiming that Hannibal/Julius Caesar/George Washington were black.

That said I understand how Joe Orr Shabbos gotta flex his big dick swagger from time to time on us plebes.

Let me tell you what other bigots (conveniently black) are saying just so you will know. As if the world is clamoring for more racially tinged B.S.

Do some white people really feel like they are gaining cool points being racism bouncers?

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

I got a feeling that the balck dudes here can handle the doling out of lessons on the parameters of good taste all to their own.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:35 am 

Panther pislA wrote:
long time guy wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Do some white people really feel like they are gaining cool points being racism bouncers?

I got a feeling that the balck dudes here can handle the doling out of lessons on the parameters of good taste all to their own.

As executors i think they believe that it limits the amount of traffic. Probably has something to do with people PMing them about it.

Personally it doesn't bother me because I have never been naive enough to believe that racists don not exist. Its why the deniers and apologists are more troublesome than the racists themselves in a number of instances.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:26 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

For a long time that was my philosophy as well. But it's not that simple. If crap like that is allowed to stand there are those who believe the Board is endorsing it. And further, I don't think any of us wants this place to turn into the Daily Stormer.

It's just like the T&A threads that we used to have here. I wasn't in favor of getting rid of those but Nas and Seacrest made their case and it's a fine one. You can find that stuff all over the Internet. There's no reason for us to curate it here. Especially at the risk of making Spaulding or any other woman feel uncomfortable. I would say the same thing about Nazi memes. If Toxic Masculinity wants to play Pepe The Frog he can do it on 4chan.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:38 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Panther pislA wrote:
long time guy wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

You actually think that certain material is deleted here to gain cool points from the likes of you?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That may be the funniest thing that I have ever read here.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:48 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
If crap like that is allowed to stand there are those who believe the Board is endorsing it. And further, I don't think any of us wants this place to turn into the Daily Stormer.

Valid news source.

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I would say the same thing about Nazi memes. If Toxic Masculinity wants to play Pepe The Frog he can do it on 4chan.

100% pure distilled boomer. Only thing missing is a rip off a white Monster.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:51 am 

Enough grandstanding for vanity JORR give us a judgement on the Hawk, or do we still have to hear more about your band first?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:56 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Keep the racial bickering to some Trump political thread. This thread is about Hawk and FF. Racial memes and the arguments about them have no place here.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:17 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
If crap like that is allowed to stand there are those who believe the Board is endorsing it. And further, I don't think any of us wants this place to turn into the Daily Stormer.

Valid news source.

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I would say the same thing about Nazi memes. If Toxic Masculinity wants to play Pepe The Frog he can do it on 4chan.

100% pure distilled boomer. Only thing missing is a rip off a white Monster.

No way! JORR is a Gen X--5000% Gen X. JORR can correct me if I am wrong; however, in the event that JORR isn't Gen X, then, at the very least, JORR is a Gen X pioneer or progenitor, like Bob Mould.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 62  Next