It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
The Hawk wrote:
WHy do you care, anyway? You are one of the people who piled on me during the DD214 thing. Are you now going the same kind of route with this bullshit RACISM shit? Also, are you speaking for Crest now? Seems to me, that Crest is a big boy and can handle his own conversations.

IMU cares because he is the unofficial fourth Wiseman. He has the ability to read your PMs and see your email address. JORR and Crest use him as their hatchetman to whip up the board against "unsavory elements".

Probably behind your doxxing campaign honestly. FF was just a mouthpiece.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
All of seacrest's PMs are just pissy passive aggressive threats and invitation to "go say that in Garfield park " which is to me more offensive as it is suggesting African American residents there are quick to violence.

Don't let them bully you Hawk.

I hate bullies. And this notion of being afraid of standing up for oneself runs contrary to the way that I was raised and taught.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:23 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
WHy do you care, anyway? You are one of the people who piled on me during the DD214 thing. Are you now going the same kind of route with this bullshit RACISM shit? Also, are you speaking for Crest now? Seems to me, that Crest is a big boy and can handle his own conversations.

IMU cares because he is the unofficial fourth Wiseman. He has the ability to read your PMs and see your email address. JORR and Crest use him as their hatchetman to whip up the board against "unsavory elements".

Are you bolstering your boner?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:25 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

Are you bolstering your boner?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:27 pm 

The Hawk wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
All of seacrest's PMs are just pissy passive aggressive threats and invitation to "go say that in Garfield park " which is to me more offensive as it is suggesting African American residents there are quick to violence.

I hate bullies. And this notion of being afraid of standing up for oneself runs contrary to the way that I was raised and taught.

Well, good luck here.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:30 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Feel free to post your response!! :lol: :lol:

"Conversations" with Crest

Seacrest wrote:
I think you have been posting some things here lately that you wouldn't let escape your lips near say, 63rd and Cottage Grove.

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Um ok? Thanks for the heads up. I normally don't go south of 290.

Outside of the "thats racist" gif and the go back to Africa comment, was there something I missed?

Seacrest wrote:
So do you go into K-town and make racially charged statements? Or Garfield park?

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
I love Douglas Park Mini Golf and Koreans. So no.

I try to stay south of Howard. East of Austin and north of 290. I don't need weaves, BBQ, or pigs feet.

Sarcasm aside, you really don't like me do you?

Seacrest wrote:
Why do you think I don’t like you? Are you unable to communicate directly with others so you use sarcasm?

Do you have PTSD, or are you one who normally feels picked on your way through life?

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Stop trying to psycho analyze me. I am facetious because I I found your line of questioning to be unnecessary. The situations sound like Jon McClane and the sandwich board in Die Hard 3. You equate a couple gifs to me walking through Skokie with a KKK hood on.

The board doesn't have a racism problem. It had a selective outrage problem.

And PTSD? Painting with such broad brushstrokes is low.

Seacrest wrote:
I'm not trying to psychoanalyze you, just trying to find a reason that somehow negates some of the intentional racially charged nonsense you have posted lately.

No one equated anything but you. There is a theme starting to appear. That you are somehow a victim here.

PTSD was a question, not a brush stroke.

Elmhurst Steve and chas have been far more openly racist in some of their posts and have stopped them altogether when asked to.

Here's hoping that you do the same.

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
I'm not changing or going anywhere. If it bothers you then it is within your right to ban me. Thanks for reaching out. Sorry we couldn't be more productive.

Seacrest wrote:
Elmhurst and chas were asked not post anything they wouldn't say in broad daylight to a group of black men in Englewood.

Same offer is now being made to you.

And if you won't go south of 290, we can amend it to a group of Black Disciples in the 4300 block of Washington Blvd.

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
:lol:

Blow it out your ass

Seacrest wrote:
I didn't think you would. :wink:

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
I'm not going to censor myself for you. And why Englewood? Are you insinutating I would be the victim of violence? That sounds like a prejudiced stereotype. Why do you think blacks are violent seacrest?

Sorry you didn't get the roll over and piss on myself sign of surrender you wanted when you began haranguing me via pm.

You would be the only Wiseman to operate such a way

Seacrest wrote:
Victim again?

I'm clearly saying that you would type any number of things and avoid having to say them directly to an African American's males face.

I'm pretty sure you agree.

Chapter 2.

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
I'm asking you again to please refrain from spewing your racial hatred here.

ToxicMasculinity wrote:

So long story short, Seacrest has a fetish for picturing groups of overtly violent black males and seeing them wish harm on those he doesn't like. Please pray for him so that he can overcome his bigoted thinking.

Long story short, no one here is surprised that you wouldn't stand up for your "principles" in real life. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:34 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Thank you for clarifying, Seacrest.

Ill amend my statement to just say that I myself underestimated the stuff that would pop up. That is certainly accurate. Im guessing there are others (peeps kinda said it) but if you say definitely not, ok.

I didnt think people were itching to say f@ggot, retard, or dying to make black people are criminals or jews must be eraditcated "jokes"

One of the two people you are referencing is gone. The other was once gone as well.

Is there anyone else you are referring to other than Toxic and America?

This wasn't a complaint. I've maintained you guys do a great job. I was just responding to Nas saying we wanted to police ourselves and then weren't happy with that.

There are/were a few other posters who dabble in that stuff. You posted this week about deleting racist posts by a poster who is Not America or Toxic

I dont want anyone gone though.

Its a still a tiny percentage of what is posted here. As Leash pointed out I probably made it sound worse than I meant.

I'm asking because I'm open to constructive criticism here.

Overtly racist shit was allowed by bigfan. It has not been allowed by us.

Without naming names, when we took over the place, the previous posters who dabbled in racist nonsense were made an offer to continue that 1st amendment stuff with a certain caveat. Elmhurst Steve, and chas for the most part, have accepted that offer.

The same agreement was offered to America and Toxic. Any of them is free to share what was offered by PM if they so choose.

Provided that we are allowed to post their responses.

Your problem is that you do not understand what "overtly racist shit" as you call it is. At least not in my case, you don't. ANd that is a huge problem in this country right now. People throw out the "so and so is a racist" at every chance that they get and they refuse to engage with anyone who tries to talk about the accusation with them. Hell, just spend a half an hour watching CNN and one of their liberal laden panels and the witch hunt against "racist" white people that ensues.

You do the same kind of shit on this board. You tagged me with an Aunt Jemima accusation of racism and I never engaged in the conversation. I was involved in a discussion of Don Lemon and presented my opinion where a word that I used, namely, "NEGRO" to make a point not an attempt to demean his being a black man, and you called me a racist for using the word at all. MY point is that the left has attempted to claim the high moral ground in any discussion of race and anyone who disagrees with them is piled on as being "RACIST" as a sort of mob action. And the world is not better for it.

I will not allow the left or a board administrator to define me as a racist when I engage in discussion of race because they deliberately use lies, false evidence, and increased levels of intimidation to try and claim victory in the argument. You need to do a better job of proving that someone is a clear racist before you throw out shit like that. It is offensive and not fair.

Hawk, your issue is a simple one.

You believe that YOU decide what is racially offensive to African Americans.

Kind of like FF trying to decide who a real soldier is.

So if African Americans find your posts insensitive, why don't you just say sorry and move along. Like you want FF to do.

That is not what I believe and don't put words in my mouth or try to define what I "believe". You are the one who told this board that I am a racist and used very cryptic examples as in Aunt Jemima and Negro. To my knowledge, I wasn't a part of the Aunt Jemima discussion so I have no knowledge of what you are talking about on that one. Maybe I am wrong but I did look at where that discussion took place and didn't find myself talking about the pan cake lady. And as for the word "negro" , I did use it, I believe one time and I think that it was in reporting what some TV person called another person.

Now you are saying that I should apologize to African- AMericans for something I didn't even say? Hilarious. I apologize when I am wrong about something. I think I have shown that. But I am not going to apologize for untrue accusations nor very questionable "feelings" on the part of someone else.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:34 pm 

Seacrest wrote:

Long story short, no one here is surprised that you wouldn't stand up for your "principles" in real life. :wink:

Spin it however you need to, and then open up a tab to gayblacked.com and find some release crest.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:36 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
IMU wrote:
• What point were you trying to make that necessitated the word NEGRO?

If I'm not mistaken, the conversation was about the use of the word by Lemon or at least on his show. I think he may have called Kanye a "token negro".

Then dumbfuck Caller Bob jumped in and accused The Hawk of "using the n-word", which just wasn't true.

Yeah. That was the thing that was being thrown around at that time. Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:37 pm 
Site Admin

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Spin it however you need to, and then open up a tab to gayblacked.com and find some release crest.

I'm not the one in need of spinning here. You were just invited to obliterate your board personna.

And you obliged.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:38 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
The Hawk wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
IMU wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, the conversation was about the use of the word by Lemon or at least on his show. I think he may have called Kanye a "token negro".

Then dumbfuck Caller Bob jumped in and accused The Hawk of "using the n-word", which just wasn't true.

Yet the post was deleted by an admin, so keep trying.

Last edited by Caller Bob on Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
no and no

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:39 pm 
Let's just cut to the chase Toxic and Hawk. You simply want a place where you can go and be a racist asshole without any repercussions, and this board provides you with that. That's the only reason if you care if it still exists.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:40 pm 
Site Admin

Seacrest wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Thank you for clarifying, Seacrest.

Ill amend my statement to just say that I myself underestimated the stuff that would pop up. That is certainly accurate. Im guessing there are others (peeps kinda said it) but if you say definitely not, ok.

I didnt think people were itching to say f@ggot, retard, or dying to make black people are criminals or jews must be eraditcated "jokes"

One of the two people you are referencing is gone. The other was once gone as well.

Is there anyone else you are referring to other than Toxic and America?

This wasn't a complaint. I've maintained you guys do a great job. I was just responding to Nas saying we wanted to police ourselves and then weren't happy with that.

There are/were a few other posters who dabble in that stuff. You posted this week about deleting racist posts by a poster who is Not America or Toxic

I dont want anyone gone though.

Its a still a tiny percentage of what is posted here. As Leash pointed out I probably made it sound worse than I meant.

I'm asking because I'm open to constructive criticism here.

Overtly racist shit was allowed by bigfan. It has not been allowed by us.

Without naming names, when we took over the place, the previous posters who dabbled in racist nonsense were made an offer to continue that 1st amendment stuff with a certain caveat. Elmhurst Steve, and chas for the most part, have accepted that offer.

The same agreement was offered to America and Toxic. Any of them is free to share what was offered by PM if they so choose.

Provided that we are allowed to post their responses.

Your problem is that you do not understand what "overtly racist shit" as you call it is. At least not in my case, you don't. ANd that is a huge problem in this country right now. People throw out the "so and so is a racist" at every chance that they get and they refuse to engage with anyone who tries to talk about the accusation with them. Hell, just spend a half an hour watching CNN and one of their liberal laden panels and the witch hunt against "racist" white people that ensues.

You do the same kind of shit on this board. You tagged me with an Aunt Jemima accusation of racism and I never engaged in the conversation. I was involved in a discussion of Don Lemon and presented my opinion where a word that I used, namely, "NEGRO" to make a point not an attempt to demean his being a black man, and you called me a racist for using the word at all. MY point is that the left has attempted to claim the high moral ground in any discussion of race and anyone who disagrees with them is piled on as being "RACIST" as a sort of mob action. And the world is not better for it.

I will not allow the left or a board administrator to define me as a racist when I engage in discussion of race because they deliberately use lies, false evidence, and increased levels of intimidation to try and claim victory in the argument. You need to do a better job of proving that someone is a clear racist before you throw out shit like that. It is offensive and not fair.

Hawk, your issue is a simple one.

You believe that YOU decide what is racially offensive to African Americans.

Kind of like FF trying to decide who a real soldier is.

So if African Americans find your posts insensitive, why don't you just say sorry and move along. Like you want FF to do.

The Hawk wrote:
That is not what I believe and don't put words in my mouth or try to define what I "believe". You are the one who told this board that I am a racist and used very cryptic examples as in Aunt Jemima and Negro. To my knowledge, I wasn't a part of the Aunt Jemima discussion so I have no knowledge of what you are talking about on that one. Maybe I am wrong but I did look at where that discussion took place and didn't find myself talking about the pan cake lady. And as for the word "negro" , I did use it, I believe one time and I think that it was in reporting what some TV person called another person.

Now you are saying that I should apologize to African- AMericans for something I didn't even say? Hilarious. I apologize when I am wrong about something. I think I have shown that. But I am not going to apologize for untrue accusations nor very questionable "feelings" on the part of someone else.

How about asking Nas, RR or LTG what they find offensive?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:42 pm 
Site Admin

Caller Bob wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
IMU wrote:

Whatever. That was how you were able to slander The Hawk. You know what you did. Are you going to pretend otherwise?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:42 pm 
Site Admin

Caller Bob wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
IMU wrote:

He did not use the n word Bob.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:43 pm 

Provide the post in reference then.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:45 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

I'm not the one in need of spinning here. You were just invited to obliterate your board personna.

And you obliged.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:45 pm 
Site Admin

Caller Bob wrote:

You're doing it again. That's fine. You're a dishonest anonymous douchebag. It's all good.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:46 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

They won't, because it would prove they are lying.

Bob, this place is run by the most corrupt dregs. It is #SAD

Baby McNown wrote:
Let's just cut to the chase Toxic and Hawk. You simply want a place where you can go and be a racist asshole without any repercussions, and this board provides you with that. That's the only reason if you care if it still exists.

I actually really liked Survivor to be honest, and I had a black guy on my team!

Site Admin

Caller Bob wrote:

I deleted it.

Just like i deleted the Asian slurs you posted.

And the one where you called Lebron the n word.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:47 pm 

Quote:
Joe and Crest: Bob unfairly slandered the Hawk!, we can't provide the post because the post was offensive enough it had to be deleted, but yeah, you unjustly accused the Hawk of posting an offensive remark!

Have a good day, ladies.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:47 pm 
Site Admin

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

They won't, because it would prove they are lying.

Bob, this place is run by the most corrupt dregs. It is #SAD

Should I look for some of your actual racist posts and then delete your sorry ass? I'm sure I won't have to look very hard.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:48 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

I deleted it.

You are such a fucking liar.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:49 pm 

Nice thread Rick. It's really working well! :roll:

Site Admin

Caller Bob wrote:
Quote:
Joe and Crest: Bob unfairly slandered the Hawk!, we can't provide the post because the post was offensive enough it had to be deleted, but yeah, you unjustly accused the Hawk of posting an offensive remark!

Have a good day, ladies.

Keep agitating, Bob. You don't do much else around here.

Site Admin

Caller Bob wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

I deleted it.

You are such a fucking liar.

It's not ok when you lie about Hawk either.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:50 pm 
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

You're doing it again. That's fine. You're a dishonest anonymous douchebag. It's all good.

When you can't provide proof or facts, call names. I wonder where he learned that from.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
rogers park bryan wrote:
Nice thread Rick. It's really working well! :roll:

Cold enough for ya'?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24  Next