It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:50 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Nice thread Rick. It's really working well! :roll:

Maybe doug and spanky are right. This board is beyond repair.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:51 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
leashyourkids wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Cold enough for ya'?

:lol:

pizza_Place: John's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Quote:
Joe and Crest: Bob unfairly slandered the Hawk!, we can't provide the post because the post was offensive enough it had to be deleted, but yeah, you unjustly accused the Hawk of posting an offensive remark!

Have a good day, ladies.

Keep agitating, Bob. You don't do much else around here.

Remind me again, who started this thread? I create goofy/tom foolery threads and if I do have a political topic like a abortion I put it in the correct forum.

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
Crest took too many 5-hour Energies today.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:52 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Caller Bob wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Quote:
Joe and Crest: Bob unfairly slandered the Hawk!, we can't provide the post because the post was offensive enough it had to be deleted, but yeah, you unjustly accused the Hawk of posting an offensive remark!

Have a good day, ladies.

Keep agitating, Bob. You don't do much else around here.

Remind me again, who started this thread? I create goofy/tom foolery threads and if I do have a political topic like a abortion I put it in the correct forum.

What the fuck does that have to do with your bullshit accusation that you know isn't true. You know it. That's why I'm losing my patience with this conversation.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:53 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
conns7901 wrote:
I like this board and want it to continue.
Agreed.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:53 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Cold enough for ya'?

It's the wind that gets ya

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Baby McNown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Provide the post in reference then.

You're doing it again. That's fine. You're a dishonest anonymous douchebag. It's all good.

When you can't provide proof or facts, call names. I wonder where he learned that from.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:55 pm 
You would somebody who is sooooooo concerned about accusations of abuse of his admin power would screen cap stuff that he deleted to be able to prove a point.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:56 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

They won't, because it would prove they are lying.

Bob, this place is run by the most corrupt dregs. It is #SAD

Should I look for some of your actual racist posts and then delete your sorry ass? I'm sure I won't have to look very hard.

Retributive, retroactive board justice. Some Obama DOJ action. What's next? You going to pull up Darko and I talking about guns, and have the ATF kick in my door and shoot my dog?

That is a road we should all go down.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:56 pm 

Someone found "The Hawk's" comments about African Americans offensive enough to be deleted. That's why I would advice against over moderation in many aspects. Then we could have the community judge me. I didn't delete the post. You say you're looking for someone who's never weak but always strong, to gather flowers constantly whether you are right or wrong, someone to open each and every door, but it ain't me, babe, huh? No, no, no, it ain't me, babe. It ain't me you're looking for, babe. You follow?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:57 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
You would somebody who is sooooooo concerned about accusations of abuse of his admin power would screen cap stuff that he deleted to be able to prove a point.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:58 pm 
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

You're doing it again. That's fine. You're a dishonest anonymous douchebag. It's all good.

When you can't provide proof or facts, call names. I wonder where he learned that from.

With JORRFan consolidating his power, I'm sure he will nuke me soon anyways. My give a shit about his feelings doesn't even register on the meter.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:59 pm 
Site Admin

Caller Bob wrote:
Someone found "The Hawk's" comments about African Americans offensive enough to be deleted. That's why I would advice against over moderation in many aspects. Then we could have the community judge me. I didn't delete the post. You say you're looking for someone who's never weak but always strong, to gather flowers constantly whether you are right or wrong, someone to open each and every door, but it ain't me, babe, huh? No, no, no, it ain't me, babe. It ain't me you're looking for, babe. You follow?

You knew he didn't use the n-word after Seacrest deleted the post and you kept insisting he did because you're a person of low character. And now you're being defended by the two worst people on the board.

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

You knew he didn't use the n-word after Seacrest deleted the post and you kept insisting he did because you're a person of low character. And now you're being defended by the two worst people on the board.

I think your beef may be with Seacrest here.

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

12:59 PM

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

I don't think anyone will be asking for certification of that .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:00 pm 
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

:roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

I don't think anyone will be asking for certification for that thank god.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:02 pm 
Site Admin

Caller Bob wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

I don't have any beef with Seacrest. He saw fit to delete a post for whatever reason. That's not call for you to blatantly lie about something another poster said in an attempt to paint him as a racist. And the worst part is, you're not doing it because you're just a hateful piece of crap like McNown. You're doing it because you're getting a kick out of it, because you think it's funny. And that's even worse.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Bob used to be fun and lovable in a dumb sibling kind of way. Now he just an agitator with no real purpose other than being a tool.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:03 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

They won't, because it would prove they are lying.

Bob, this place is run by the most corrupt dregs. It is #SAD

Should I look for some of your actual racist posts and then delete your sorry ass? I'm sure I won't have to look very hard.

Retributive, retroactive board justice. Some Obama DOJ action. What's next? You going to pull up Darko and I talking about guns, and have the ATF kick in my door and shoot my dog?

That is a road we should all go down.

https://youtu.be/aNwvHEme_JE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:04 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

12:59 PM
1.3 posts per day.

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

People read the title as "post your issues with the moderators here"

Someone is going to get banned because of this thread.

Baby McNown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

:roll:

Hey, I take it as a compliment bro.

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

I don't have any beef with Seacrest. He saw fit to delete a post for whatever reason. That's not call for you to blatantly lie about something another poster said in an attempt to paint him as a racist. And the worst part is, you're not doing it because you're just a hateful piece of crap like McNown. You're doing it because you're getting a kick out of it, because you think it's funny. And that's even worse.

What's the saying about power corrupting? Go fuck YOUR SELF you worthless sack of monkey shit.

Last edited by Baby McNown on Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rogers park bryan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Can we gamble on who it is?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:06 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Bob used to be fun and lovable in a dumb sibling kind of way. Now he just an agitator with no real purpose other than being a tool.

I guess Bob never bought you a drink.

I kid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:06 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
. You're doing it because you're getting a kick out of it, because you think it's funny. And that's even worse.

He did it for the lulz!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:07 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Can we gamble on who it is?

If Nas is gone, I gotta say McNown is in danger. He now has an ongoing feud with 100% of the moderators.

Bob and Toxic trying to catch up

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 24  Next