It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: DD214 Challenge
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:36 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
It seems like this might be personal between you and FF

As evidenced by the name Stalking Horse Jones
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
JORR please confirm the postmark on the material originates from the same area Hawk claims to be residing presently, he could have asked a friend of family member to mail documents on his behalf.

EDIT: Damnit, 'Crest, stop stepping on my comedy bits.

Can we talk later about TM's racist memeing and get back to deciding whether Hawk actually served so I can watch MANY posters be forced to humble themselves to someone they hate?

From...

FavreFan wrote:
I will send mine to The Wisemen. If The Hawk doesn’t send his, along with documentation of his two Purple Hearts, in a non-internet, original photo with historical corroboration,

To...

FavreFan wrote:
I’d like that as well. I’ve seen a picture of a jacket and I believe Jorr when he says he’s seen some paperwork. That plus Hawk not accepting direct payment isn’t going to get it done. He’s had over a week now to send the right people a photo of himself in front of the CFMB logged in as Hawk with his stuff. From everything I’ve seen so far it sounds like it can be faked within minutes.

Weird, it's almost like you began demanding unreasonable levels of certification when Hawk indicated he would be able to prove his service to your original standards. You also didn't stipulate in OP that Hawk must accept direct payment from you.

You've seen the original photo, JORR vouches (I think) for its authenticity, and he now appears to be in possession of the "historical documentation" you originally demanded. That apology better be sincere.

Here you go, FavreFan, for when you move those goalposts again, these guys got you covered: https://www.eqdepot.com/forkliftrentals ... rMQAvD_BwE

Man, FF was all over this thread awhile ago, now he's like a ghost. Wonder why?

Come on out, FF.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Cool Baby McNown wrote:
Free Ajent wrote:
So did FF finally come back to the bored yet?

Is he sending the check by carrier pigeon like Hawk sent his evidence?
Weird, a Known Assclown going off half-cocked about a guy lying on the internet about military service, after repeatedly saying he would apologize if the guy proved his service, is nowhere to be found after the proof is provided.

But he's still here in spirit: Caller Bob is doing his level-best to derail the thread so we forget about FF's transgressions, and IMU is seemingly threatening anyone who dares to point out FF's complete lack of apology to Hawk.

Look, far be it from me to claim I know better than the next guy. But if life has taught me anything, it is to find compassion for myself first, and then seeing the good in others will naturally follow. JLN, you are a quick witted, intelligent, passionate individual who speaks his mind. I admire this about you. Because it is admirable. And these are gifts that are better suited to draw people with common interests together than push them apart. Don't die in that fire of negativity, man. Live. Live in the fire.

PM me if you ever just want to rap, unload, whatever.

I was almost fooled. Just saw the picture....but it was too much to be true. Lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
I was a click away from hitting submit, then saw the username.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Jbi11s wrote:
I was a click away from hitting submit, then saw the username.

Hah yeah. I was like Jorr really pushed Bmac to be more like his FB persona. Then I saw cool.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:52 pm 

pizza_Place: ....
I would leave, too, if I made an ass out of myself that hard.

. . . He would do well to spend some time on his own - shovel some snow for a bit and think about what he did here - before just jumping back in, I would think.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Panther pislA wrote:

. . . He would do well to spend some time on his own - shovel some snow for a bit and think about what he did here - before just jumping back in, I would think.

I’m not leaving. I just don’t care to engage more on this topic. I already said Sunday night where I stand. The Hawk sent Jorr paperwork and a photo of a jacket. He has a smartphone or daily access to one. If that’s all he is going to send, and it appears to be, I’m not going to send him money or apologize.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
I wonder what people are typing--and then not posting.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
FavreFan wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:

I’m not leaving. I just don’t care to engage more on this topic. I already said Sunday night where I stand. The Hawk sent Jorr paperwork and a photo of a jacket. He has a smartphone or daily access to one. If that’s all he is going to send, and it appears to be, I’m not going to send him money or apologize.

Glad Chus isn’t still around to follow you to every thread.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:13 pm 

pizza_Place: *
FavreFan wrote:
I’m not going to send him money or apologize.

That's a shame. I didn't think you would go the way of Scorehead, but here we are.

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:41 pm 

pizza_Place: ....
FavreFan wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:

Cheap and petty.

Again, just like Hillary.

You refuse to envision a scenario where you are wrong, even when you are.

If I were Hawk I would come to a Board outing just to steal your phone. Interest on the $100.

I apologize to The Hawk

Last edited by Panther pislA on Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:43 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:

Have no fear as the newly anointed (though not necessarily appointed) Stalking Horse Jones has that one covered quite nicely.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Free Ajent wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
I’m not going to send him money or apologize.

That's a shame. I didn't think you would go the way of Scorehead, but here we are.

He’s comfortable being a man of low character.

I’m sure shit will be talked in the FB chat, buncha cowards.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:13 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
FavreFan wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:

attaboy! Stand your motherfuckin ground!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:19 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:

Was it true that Chus did not take the bet until after Tebow was released? Or was that just a total blow off by Scorehead?

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:42 pm 

Somewhere Chris in Joliet is enjoying all of this

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:44 pm 
1000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:
Somewhere Chris in Joliet is enjoying all of this

He’s too busy asking his wife for permission to breathe.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
FavreFan wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:

DD214 with medals and awards identified. Vietnam service identified in time period claimed. Rank also identified

Honorable Discharge Certificate

Uniform jacket with 1st/5th Mech. Division identity complete with medals claimed

Current VA medical ID with my picture and name on it including disability status

Military Disability Award letter

You, sir, are an embarrassment to anyone who has served in the military and considers himself a veteran. You have NO HONOR and are a COWARD who is now welching out for paying up what you promised to do. Everyone knows, asshole. Everyone knows how weak you are.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Gem City
This whole turn of events seems so unlikely I’m beginning to suspect the Russians were somehow involved.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
This whole turn of events seems so unlikely I’m beginning to suspect the Russians were somehow involved.

Sounds about right.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
The Hawk wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:

DD214 with medals and awards identified. Vietnam service identified in time period claimed. Rank also identified

Uniform jacket with 1st/5th Mech. Division identity complete with medals claimed

Current VA medical ID with my picture and name on it including disability status

You, sir, are an embarrassment to anyone who has served in the military and considers himself a veteran. You have NO HONOR and are a COWARD who is now welching out for paying up what you promised to do. Everyone knows, asshole. Everyone knows how weak you are.

That was the predictable response. It would take less time than it took you to write this post to send what was asked. If you want the $100 and the apology then send the photo originally asked to Jorr. I said from the start paperwork alone isn’t going to cut it. That’s all I’m gonna say about it.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:26 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
That’s all I’m gonna say about it.

No you're not :lol:

Alone and confused

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:26 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
FF, I never doubted hawk..not sure why you did..but you were wrong..STFU n pay the man n move on.. this is getting gayer by the day.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
FavreFan wrote:
If you want the $100 and the apology then send the photo originally asked to Jorr.

Originally you asked for a photo of his medals and "historical corroboration", I believe. He has by JORR's account provided those. Where is your apology?

Is it possible for a man who claims to hold valor so sacred, simultaneously be completely lacking honor? I guess so. This is an incredibly bad look for you, and it is delightful.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:35 pm 

I'm just trying to wrap my head around Hawk sending in all this information when he could have just told FF to get fucked from the beginning. That's alot of shit to go thru to prove to some nobody on the internet :lol:

Also takes alot of balls to call someone out on this shit too. Again, you let someone get to you that much were you even thought about creating this thread. That's some serious prime real estate being taken up, kudos to you American War Hero Hawk!!

Alone and confused

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

FavreFan wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:

No, everyone can see you’re just a pathetic little fuck who was encouraged by a couple of sacks of shit who didn’t have the bonifides to take the unfortunate stand you did. You were nothing more than their lackey, how pathetic you must really feel since they have left you to take the heat. I find it quite humorous, as do MANY.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

Free Ajent wrote:
I'm just trying to wrap my head around Hawk sending in all this information when he could have just told FF to get fucked from the beginning. That's alot of shit to go thru to prove to some nobody on the internet :lol:

Also takes alot of balls to call someone out on this shit too. Again, you let someone get to you that much were you even thought about creating this thread. That's some serious prime real estate being taken up, kudos to you American War Hero Hawk!!

FF was lead around by the ring in his nose.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:42 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
FavreFan wrote:
If you want the $100 and the apology then send the photo originally asked to Jorr.

Originally you asked for a photo of his medals and "historical corroboration", I believe. He has by JORR's account provided those. Where is your apology?

Is it possible for a man who claims to hold valor so sacred, simultaneously be completely lacking honor? I guess so. This is an incredibly bad look for you, and it is delightful.

Live look at JLN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:49 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:

That was the predictable response. It would take less time than it took you to write this post to send what was asked. If you want the $100 and the apology then send the photo originally asked to Jorr. I said from the start paperwork alone isn’t going to cut it. That’s all I’m gonna say about it.

Fuck you, coward. There is no way that what I have already sent is fake. How does a military ID get faked, loser? How did I produce a fake military disability letter with my name on it? I would venture to say that no one on this board has ever seen a military disability award letter. DOubt anyone on this board has seen what a VA disability ID card looks like. But I sent these things to prove myself. Something that you demanded that I do You are just being a fuck head loser. I want the $100 for a donation to a veterans cause. So that cause gets screwed by your being a fuck head loser.

Also, everyone has seen you for being two-faced and a liar. You have totally disgraced yourself and all have seen you for being a lying coward. I am glad that you never served in a war zone because you probably would have caused the death or injury to those who might have depended on you to protect their six. People who have served with honor know what I mean.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:00 pm 

FavreFan wrote:

This is what bullies and cowards like FF love to do. They are basically jealous of people who have honor and courage and hate them for it. FF basically, though, hates himself and is jealous of those who have served honorably. The notion that he put out there about how he "holds valor so sacred" is laughable and was from the start. He thought that I would retreat somehow from his hateful accusations but I basically trapped him and did not let him get away with it. I basically beat the crap out of him with facts and evidence rather that tracing him down and beating the crap out of him physically.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:02 pm 

FavreFan wrote:

This is what bullies and cowards like FF love to do. They are basically jealous of people who have honor and courage and hate them for it. FF basically, though, hates himself and is jealous of those who have served honorably. The notion that he put out there about how he "holds valor so sacred" is laughable and was from the start. He thought that I would retreat somehow from his hateful accusations but I basically trapped him and did not let him get away with it. I basically beat the crap out of him with facts and evidence rather that tracing him down and beating the crap out of him physically.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next