Post subject: Latest ratings
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
https://www.robertfeder.com/2019/02/20/ ... warms-top/

Post subject: Re: Latest ratings
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
didnt see the midday or afternoon show in the top ten... :scratch: :lol:

wasn't mcneil on here boasting about how most weeks they eek out a win over their WMVP counterparts? yet overall WSCR is beating WMVP by 2 full points? there must be zero listeners to non waddle/silvy shows on MVP

shoutout to Julie for killing it yet again in the ratings. she's carrying laurence

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:41 pm 

ESPN 1000 did a 1.2 rating!? Understand listening habits have changed but wow. The Score did a 3.3. Time for The Score to step on ESPN 1000 and put them in the sewer for good! A 1.2 is similar to how dismal 87.7 The Game was.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:42 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Yeah seems weird. They have buried WMVP and left them for dead. M&H ruling with top 5 mornings. No shows in mid and drive. I guess more non sports stuff then?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Even if the midday and afternoons aren't top 10, they are killing ESPN, which is something that wasn't happening when B&G were in the afternoons.

I guess 670's audience really did go up the dial when Goff told them to and then returned when he left.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
billypootons wrote:

They are #4 in the morning, drop out of the top 10 in middays and afternoons, then jump back up to #3 in the evenings.

Maybe it's a good thing Parkins got that weekend gig? I wonder if Mac can get his job back at he Ford dealer?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Tad Queasy wrote:
billypootons wrote:

They are #4 in the morning, drop out of the top 10 in middays and afternoons, then jump back up to #3 in the evenings.

Maybe it's a good thing Parkins got that weekend gig? I wonder if Mac can get his job back at he Ford dealer?

So long as the afternoon show is beating WMVP, I think Mac is safe. 670 is always using WMVP as its measuring stick and that is why Goff is gone.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
billypootons wrote:

So long as the afternoon show is beating WMVP, I think Mac is safe. 670 is always using WMVP as its measuring stick and that is why Goff is gone.

I was just kidding. I don't expect the station to make more changes to the midday or afternoon shows any time soon.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
The big story is that WLS went from a 1.1 to a 1.7 by replacing Steve Dahl with Ben Shapiro. We've got some serious Ben heads in Chicago! BEN NATION RISE THE FUCK UP! HAIL TO THE FACT KING!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Luigi's
Mully & Haugh beat Steve Cochran on WGN.

That's gotta hurt the ego on Cochran.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:49 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
The big story is that WLS went from a 1.1 to a 1.7 by replacing Steve Dahl with Ben Shapiro. We've got some serious Ben heads in Chicago! BEN NATION RISE THE FUCK UP! HAIL TO THE FACT KING!

Lmao and Mancow making moves too

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:50 pm 

Godfella wrote:
Mully & Haugh beat Steve Cochran on WGN.

That's gotta hurt the ego on Cochran.

"Sleepy" Steve Cochran not too difficult to defeat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Gem City
billypootons wrote:

wasn't mcneil on here boasting about how most weeks they eek out a win over their WMVP counterparts? yet overall WSCR is beating WMVP by 2 full points? there must be zero listeners to non waddle/silvy shows on MVP

shoutout to Julie for killing it yet again in the ratings. she's carrying laurence

What is wrong with you people? Every time Feder’s now neutered ratings report comes out we see comments like this. Neither the Score nor WMVP care about the 6+ ratings. The target demo is all that matters. Maybe Mac will provide the relevant data but please stop with drawing conclusions based on this nonsense.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:41 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Curious Hair wrote:

I'll give Shapiro a try, Dahl is probably the most boring guy I've ever heard on AM radio. Everytime I've tried to give him a try ( going back 20 years) it was 3-6 seconds of dead air, like my signal was out..then this boring turd saying something unspectacular.. ptfb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:43 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:

As the late, great Rev. Watkins would've noted, WLS didn't have to get any better, everybody else just got worse.

Mancow and the hyperactive 12 year old are just less worse.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
312player wrote:
I'll give Shapiro a try, Dahl is probably the most boring guy I've ever heard on AM radio. Everytime I've tried to give him a try ( going back 20 years) it was 3-6 seconds of dead air, like my signal was out..then this boring turd saying something unspectacular.. ptfb

I slightly like Dahl, but it was clear over the past couple of years that he was not putting a ton of effort into doing a good show. He would find a segment to do, build a intro song for it, build an outro song for it, and then fill it with whatever. Like for example, he would do the boring this day in history which takes all of 3 seconds to download from a website, and then would say this song was #1 back in 1973, and play a song on AM radio cause it would fill 4 minutes. Felt like someone trying to milk it for whatever he could get before the inevitable changing of the guard.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:19 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
312player wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

You won't like Shapiro.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:22 pm 

DeCastro brought her in to fix B96 middays. Lakeland Florida's best and brightest!

https://www.robertfeder.com/2019/02/25/ ... t-middays/

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:01 pm 

wdelaney72 wrote:
312player wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

You won't like Shapiro.

What makes ya say that?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:02 pm 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
DeCastro brought her in to fix B96 middays. Lakeland Florida's best and brightest!

Good looking woman, once that wig is off.. if ya wanna fix b96..stop playing shitty music.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:06 pm 

pizza_Place: ....
Curious Hair wrote:

That kid is a scary-good debatesman.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:11 pm 

pizza_Place: ....
312player wrote:
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:

Good looking woman, once that wig is off.. if ya wanna fix b96..stop playing shitty music.

Dayumn - she fine! :shock: :o :shock:

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Gem City
Panther pislA wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Not really as it’s never a fair debate. He selects his always inferior “opponent” and then dominates the conversation with fast talk and selective facts. He’s a smarter Hannity with an annoying voice.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:11 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Not really as it’s never a fair debate. He selects his always inferior “opponent” and then dominates the conversation with fast talk and selective facts. He’s a smarter Hannity with an annoying voice.

Sounds like Bernstein.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
Does he have a lackey that turns down the volume on the person he’s arguing with? Could be on WSCR middays

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:21 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Yeah, like that debate with Cenk Uyger. But props for Cenk trying. Shapiro is just good and frankly, no one wants to try and tackle him anymore. It has nothing to do with selective facts. Shapiro knows every hole in his argument and then plugs it. You can never doubt the logic of his argument because that's entirely what it is. Logic. Ever heard his proof for God? It's compelling.

I never understand why people dismiss intelligent arguments just because of ideology.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Nardi wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Yeah, like that debate with Cenk Uyger. But props for Cenk trying. Shapiro is just good and frankly, no one wants to try and tackle him anymore. It has nothing to do with selective facts. Shapiro knows every hole in his argument and then plugs it. You can never doubt the logic of his argument because that's entirely what it is. Logic. Ever heard his proof for God? It's compelling.

I never understand why people dismiss intelligent arguments just because of ideology.

Based on your post I listened to one of his clips on the subject on youtube. What do you find compelling about his proof? I don't know if I listened to the best one, but it sounded like he was twisting himself into knots.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Warren Newson wrote:
I don't know if I listened to the best one, but it sounded like he was twisting himself into knots.

No, there was no testicular torsion involved, his voice just always sounds like that.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:38 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Franky T wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Sounds like Bernstein.

You stole my thought. I would have added yell and hang up when you are about to lose a point.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Bennys
https://www.robertfeder.com/2019/03/19/ ... more-21052

Ouch. Mully and Haugh dropping. Midday 16th and afternoon 18th. Looks like Julie and Larry holding that piece of shit together. Do you think they will admit they made some mistakes here. Not sure what it says about me that I like the lowest rated show the best. I bet given enough time the others can drop just as much.