It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:20 pm 
1000 CLUB

We, as a board, have to figure out a way to stop them.

For the children.

We don't want them growing up in a world where the Goff's and Julie's of the world have a voice that can be heard.

We must protect the kids.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:43 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
what I miss? they're both on the air together as a duo now?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:38 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
HawaiiYou, theyre currently in the studio for about...the 15th straight hour. Theyre refusing to leave the studio until changes are made to the schedule. It even interrupted todays Cubs vs. Rockies broadcast. ESPN is reporting on it. Might have to get CPD involved.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:47 pm 
1000 CLUB

Today is Hitler's birthday.

The line from The Godfather applies to Goff and Julie.

"Like they should have stopped Hitler in Munich, they should never let him get away with that. They was just asking for big trouble."
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/f802639c-8231-482e-9f2f-eec6051ec00b

We've gotta stop Goff and Julie before it's too late.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

I think this is the way this happens with these two...

They walk into a bar..

Goff: Surveys the room. Counts the whites. Counts the blacks. Counts the others. And waits. Waits for something that he thinks is racism. Phone is in his holster. Waiting to report to the world that racism happened. White guy accidentally bumps into him in the bathroom. Boom!!! Got one. He's racist. It wasn't accidental in Goff's mind. Goes to his phone to tweet in out.

Julie:
She's easier. Surveys the room. Counts the white men. And she waits. Bartender calls her "honey". Boom!!! Got one. She's on twitter claiming sexism.

Gotta love these two.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
white people: exist

Goff: nuh uh. gone too far, playa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:29 am 

Beardown wrote:

They walk into a bar..

Goff: Surveys the room. Counts the whites. Counts the blacks. Counts the others. And waits. Waits for something that he thinks is racism. Phone is in his holster. Waiting to report to the world that racism happened. White guy accidentally bumps into him in the bathroom. Boom!!! Got one. He's racist. It wasn't accidental in Goff's mind. Goes to his phone to tweet in out.

Julie:
She's easier. Surveys the room. Counts the white men. And she waits. Bartender calls her "honey". Boom!!! Got one. She's on twitter claiming sexism.

Gotta love these two.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Turned on NBA radio yesterday to find a 3 person host show with Goff in the mix as well as Sarah Kustock. Listened for less than 30 seconds before Sarah asked Goff if he ever went to Kingston Mines and he said no. She asked why and he said, "because I'm black". I PTFB so quick I looked like Sugar Ray working the speed bag.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:22 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Beardown wrote:
We must protect the kids.

Speaking of, just imagine if Goffralopithicus and JDC #5 Upsized managed to get together and reproduce.... It wouldn't just be "woke" as much as it's be an awakening of primordial forces (of social justice?) that could threaten the very fabric of this absurd thing we call existence....

...that is, until Elmhurst Steve and Park Ridge Steph's love child that lives under the bleachers at Wrigley comes out of its domain and steps up to save the world that didn't even know s/he was there to be shunned. #TheHeroThatWeNeedButDontDeserve

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:24 pm 

shakes wrote:
Turned on NBA radio yesterday to find a 3 person host show with Goff in the mix as well as Sarah Kustock. Listened for less than 30 seconds before Sarah asked Goff if he ever went to Kingston Mines and he said no. She asked why and he said, "because I'm black". I PTFB so quick I looked like Sugar Ray working the speed bag.

FTFY

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:31 pm 

Beardown wrote:

Wait I thought Hitler was born on 4/20, thus explaining the white supremacy behind marijuana decriminalization?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:34 pm 

Beardown wrote:

1) who's gonna volunteer to get in front of JDC and take a righteous charge of feminist rage (all ironically dolled up as "righteousness") ??

2) CSFMB Hoops Legend Jason "1" Goof has way too much speed + (balck?) power to be impeded by your futile attempts to "stop" him. Ask around. #HesGotMADGame

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

sinicalypse wrote:
Beardown wrote:

1) who's gonna volunteer to get in front of JDC and take a righteous charge of feminist rage (all ironically dolled up as "righteousness") ??

2) CSFMB Hoops Legend Jason "1" Goof has way too much speed + (balck?) power to be impeded by your futile attempts to "stop" him. Ask around. #HesGotMADGame

I don't know. Goff amuses me with his stupidity. Julie makes me angry with her thing. I don't know how to explain why there is a difference.

Well, part of the reason Julie angers me is because she begs for money to take a vacation. Goff would never do that for his cause. So Goff is better than Julie.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:57 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
sinicalypse wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Wait I thought Hitler was born on 4/20, thus explaining the white supremacy behind marijuana decriminalization?

He was.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:08 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Beardown wrote:

They walk into a bar..

Julie:

Gotta love these two.

I just gotta get high with this guy....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:04 pm 
1000 CLUB

I actually have figured out the precise difference between Goff and Julie.

Goff: He's not evil. He's ignorant, naive and confused. He's also very easily influenced. Bernstein had a hand it what Goff has become. At the end of the day, Goff is the kid that jumped into the deep end of the pool without knowing how to swim. You should just laugh at Goff. As I've always said about him, he's most funny when he's not trying to be funny.

Julie: I think she's evil.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:39 am 

Julie is the kind of person who would knowingly sacrifice an innocent person to forward what she perceives to be a bigger societal issue.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:00 pm 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
Julie is the kind of person who would knowingly sacrifice an innocent person to forward what she perceives to be a bigger societal issue.

Absolutely.

If Julie were told that my death would mean that 100 women would get prominent jobs in sports media, she would hire a hit man to murder me. She would not give a second thought to it. She would not feel bad in the least.

Greater good in her mind.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:23 pm 

Beardown wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Absolutely.

If Julie were told that my death would mean that 100 women would get prominent jobs in sports media, she would hire a hit man to murder me. She would not give a second thought to it. She would not feel bad in the least.

Are you claiming to be an innocent person?!?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:40 am 

Beardown wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Absolutely.

The concept should be anathema to a lawyer but, then, she wasn't very good at that job.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:55 am 

pizza_Place: Geraci's
Beardown wants women back in the kitchen where they belong.