It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

Curious Hair wrote:
Beardown wrote:
I didn't get this hire.

He can't command a high salary and he has lots of friends. Hope this helps. :)

Could have got some stale white guy for the same price that would have done the role better. But I guess he does have friends. You're right about that.

That's the thing I don't get. So they get rid of the pollack, who probably commanded more money, for Goff. But now the Pollack has nothing to do so it's less money for him anyway. Why wouldn't he just agree to a pay cut?

What exactly does the pollack do there now?

(I'm half polish. I'm allowed)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Beek's
Goff has been doing his best Zach Levine impression while Will and Kendall stand around.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
August Schell wrote:
Goff has been doing his best Zach Levine impression while Will and Kendall stand around.

R.I.P. studio desk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:21 am 
1000 CLUB

August Schell wrote:

What does that mean?

I've yet to catch "TV Goff". I'll try to do it next Bulls game. I always forget that the Bulls exist.

Be on your best behavior for the next game, Jason. Cuz I'll give my review. Chicago wants my review of "TV Goff".

Goff: :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Beardown wrote:
August Schell wrote:

What does that mean?

I've yet to catch "TV Goff". I'll try to do it next Bulls game. I always forget that the Bulls exist.

Be on your best behavior for the next game, Jason. Cuz I'll give my review. Chicago wants my review of "TV Goff".

It means he's talking too much you dumbass. I know we can't expect you to STFU when you don't know what you're talking about, but please at least keep your review away from a new thread.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

Reared on the Score wrote:
Beardown wrote:
August Schell wrote:

What does that mean?

It means he's talking too much you dumbass. I know we can't expect you to STFU when you don't know what you're talking about, but please at least keep your review away from a new thread.

You guys are mean to me. But, unlike Julie and Goff, I like it. I enjoy the insults. More people should take that attitude on social media. It's just fun and games in the end.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
stupid twatwaffle.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:40 am 
1000 CLUB

I finally caught a post game today.

Goff isn't as horrible as I thought he would be. But he ain't good either. It seems weird. You're just used to the stiffs doing these shows in a robotic manner that you expect these post game shows to go.

Goff will be fired. Maybe not for something he does on this show. Might be from a dumb ass tweet. Or just they figure they can get some Syracuse kid that's better and as cheap as Goff.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:43 am 

Beardown wrote:
I finally caught a post game today.

Goff isn't as horrible as I thought he would be. But he ain't good either. It seems weird. You're just used to the stiffs doing these shows in a robotic manner that you expect these post game shows to go.

Goff will be fired. Maybe not for something he does on this show. Might be from a dumb ass tweet. Or just they figure they can get some Syracuse kid that's better and as cheap as Goff.

He has been fine when I watch. Doesn't stand out one way or another. He is not in danger of losing is job for performance at this point and wont be if he stays this way.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6