It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 48  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

For all of the anonymous people checking in to stand by the OG, here is your moment of Zen:

stop telling people to leave him alone, and miraculously, they will leave him alone. nobody really gives a shit about the OG, they just don't like being told what to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Stop whining OG. I done told you Air-America is looking for a few good hacks. Maybe they can pay you with some of the money they stole from the boys/girls club of NY. By the way, this thread would end if your family would stop posting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:49 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
This thread should end. You guys attack Mike, however you are regular listeners to Mike North, C& S, JD, Holmes, Rogers,Buffone and the other less talented time fillers. It does not make any sense to attack a solid pro and then regularly listen to the above mentioned garbage. It has been mentioned before on this board, that the negative posters are probably bitter producers, interns and lower level on air talent. Spend your time on improving your career, rather then attacking Mike.

Here's a thought, you and your family posting makes it easy for everyone to respond. You probably have more posters than listeners. When are you even on the air? No one really knows, and no one really cares. Good luck in Wisconsin doing high school sports, the future is very near.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:09 pm 
OG here is a sign that you are on a path to oblivion.

You are the only 3rd string host ie. Dolgin, Hood, JD that has not had a chance to audition for the replacement of C& S or filled in for MJH. You have been passed over by a listener Vandy and last monday nite, the boring Game Night.

Hopefully that Racine Wisconsin High School basketball is a high paying gig :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:36 pm 
Death Spiral for OG wrote:

You are the only 3rd string host ie. Dolgin, Hood, JD that has not had a chance to audition for the replacement of C& S or filled in for MJH. You have been passed over by a listener Vandy and last monday nite, the boring Game Night.

Hopefully that Racine Wisconsin High School basketball is a high paying gig :wink:

Very stupid post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:57 pm 
1000 CLUB

OG supporter(s):

You're not giving enough space. Avoid this section for 1 whole week (I know that seems like an eternity, but just go with me here), and it will die. It only survives by your defending a guy that most people dislike.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:03 pm 
President Haywood wrote:
OG supporter(s):

You're not giving enough space. Avoid this section for 1 whole week (I know that seems like an eternity, but just go with me here), and it will die. It only survives by your defending a guy that most people dislike.

How do you know most people dislike Mike, have you done any surveys?
You are just another cheapshoting republican genius.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

That's just too stupid to deal with, but I would like to point out that I am far from a Republican. Did you think the "Haywood" portion was a compliment? Who's the genius here?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:38 pm 
President Haywood wrote:
That's just too stupid to deal with, but I would like to point out that I am far from a Republican. Did you think the "Haywood" portion was a compliment? Who's the genius here?

You definetly are the genius

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:

Learn how to spell and then we'll chat..

By the way, I was actually trying to help your friend OG, but you're a bit too dumb to figure that out. I'll step aside and you can continue your provocative dialogues with "OG's a loser" and "OG's mama", etc...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:09 pm 
Does anyone want to play kick the toupee with OG's rug? Maybe it will knock some sense in him and he'll stop coming here.
By the way, President Haywood, I got the Haywood thing and the quote at the end. Very funny. Always liked your posts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:40 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
President Haywood wrote:

You are illiterate.
Here's hoping the "O.G" leaves the eyebrow burns on your belly you so desparately crave. :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:44 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Death Spiral for OG wrote:

Very stupid post

Not as dumb as yours. OG is a 3rd rate guy at the station and 95th rate talent. He has no following other than you and your relatives and will be enjoying the high school sports in Wisconsin as soon as the Bulls season ends. He is non existent in sports radio and you should learn to live with the truth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:36 am 
OG, he is not a loser. There.
(I just wanted to get this thread back to where it belongs -- at the top of the list)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:33 am 
The good:
OG's a saint in the radio business, and all the demons that flock to this line of work don't like that, so they try to bring him down. But OG don't play those games.
The bad:
OG's loser is bad, bad man, the anti-christ (second in line next to Bush). The ugly:
Harry, well, Harry is just plain ugly. Hey Harry, ever consider doing a sit-up or 20?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:04 pm 
Meanwhile, you people loyally listen to total garbage like Jurko and Harry. I do not understand!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:13 pm 
I'm a female who listens to the OG constantly and ALL OF YOU who diss the OG are complete douchebags!!! That's just jacked up!!! I mean come on, do you boys have anything better to do with your lives then sit on the computer just posting insults cause it makes you feel like real men that you're not. I mean, WOW, some of the crap that I have read seems to be written by 10 year olds. Are we back in elementary school again?!?! Obviously so, if you all can't even spell correctly. Why don't you pick up a dictionary once in a while, or wait even better, there's this little button called "spell check", use it!!!! I can't believe how stupid some of you boys are!!! So do us OG fans a favor, get lives!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:24 pm 
You realize you're just egging them on right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:32 pm 
BRING IT!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:13 pm 
Holla
Here's the deal: we will all stop this madness if you stop your overuse of !?!?
By the way, are you married? What do you look like? As you made clear, we don't get out much. Actually, I don't think I've seen a real live girl in weeks.
Will you be my pen pal?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:39 pm 
I love you Holla wrote:
Holla
Here's the deal: we will all stop this madness if you stop your overuse of !?!?
By the way, are you married? What do you look like? As you made clear, we don't get out much. Actually, I don't think I've seen a real live girl in weeks.
Will you be my pen pal?

She probably looks like OG.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:01 pm 
If you do not have something positive or constructive to say about Mike, stay off this thread!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:38 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
If you do not have something positive or constructive to say about Mike, stay off this thread!
Why is that? If this was a "love OG" thread only, it would have died a long time ago.
I have a constructive idea for OG, move and do the high school sports you are so qualified to do. I sure look forward to the end of the Bulls season to see what quality time slot they will give OG. My guess is that slot doesn't exist. The big question is will his car get repo'd?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:06 pm 
Anonymous wrote:

There is nothing positive to say about this pompous ass. He makes J. Hood look like a Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist.

So go suck a nut, you whiny BEEYOTCH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:07 am 
OG's a loser wrote:

Hey "OG's a loser", I'm disappointed, I really thought that I would get a better response from you.

I'm trying to picture what you look like and all I can come up with is an ugly, middle-aged, fat ass who sits at the computer all day, but that's just my guess.

By the way, your crap about OG only being good enough to do high school sports is getting really old, you sound like a stuck record. So cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get over it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:58 am 
OG's ButtSaucy Anal Beads wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

There is nothing positive to say about this pompous ass. He makes J. Hood look like a Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist.

First, what does "OG's ButtSaucy Anal Beads" supposed to mean you ignorant jackass. That's got to be THE dumbest username I've ever seen. OG is anything but a pompous ass. J. Hood doesn't have the talent to wash OG's car.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:55 am 
Holla wrote:
Quote:
I'm trying to picture what you look like and all I can come up with is an ugly, middle-aged, fat ass who sits at the computer all day, but that's just my guess.

Holla
You must know OG, because you describe him perfectly. I'm assuming you are a relative (wifey?) or a friend, since you've probably been monitoring this site forever.
I don't have a problem with him. He's pretty good at his craft. I'm just sick of nutjobs like you thinking you can actually sway nutjobs like us. People here spout off, say what they feel (in a medium where they won't get punched in the nose), not necessarily what might actually be true. Tell your buddy to grow some balls and suck it up. It's the only way he'll stay sane.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:03 am 
Anonymous wrote:
OG's ButtSaucy Anal Beads wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

First, what does "OG's ButtSaucy Anal Beads" supposed to mean you ignorant jackass. That's got to be THE dumbest username I've ever seen. OG is anything but a pompous ass. J. Hood doesn't have the talent to wash OG's car.

First, it means that I am the ButtSauce covered Anal Beads that OG just pulled out of his little homo-ey bunghole, that's what it means.

Second, it is not the Dumbest username - "OG" is.

Third, it is so fun to pick on OG, and I WOULD do it to his face and knock him hella-fied OUT if he had something to say about it.

Fourth, you are right. OG is an OVERLY-SENSITIVE, NO TALENT, pompous-ass.

Fifth, J. Hood would have a triple coronary if he ever tried to wash a car, what you said is PURE FICTION and improbable, and

Lastly, it is only fun to rip on OG because of you OG-Dependents that meet him at the breakfast table every morning and back him online all day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:08 pm 

Holla at the OG wrote:
I'm a female who listens to the OG constantly and ALL OF YOU who diss the OG are complete douchebags!!! That's just jacked up!!! I mean come on, do you boys have anything better to do with your lives then sit on the computer just posting insults cause it makes you feel like real men that you're not. I mean, WOW, some of the crap that I have read seems to be written by 10 year olds. Are we back in elementary school again?!?! Obviously so, if you all can't even spell correctly. Why don't you pick up a dictionary once in a while, or wait even better, there's this little button called "spell check", use it!!!! I can't believe how stupid some of you boys are!!! So do us OG fans a favor, get lives!!!

Hi Mrs OG.

Based on the correct spelling of douchebag I can confirm that this a female contributor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:33 pm 
Holla at the OG wrote:
OG's a loser wrote:

By the way, your crap about OG only being good enough to do high school sports is getting really old, you sound like a stuck record. .

Ah, but it is so true. When little OG comes home crying to you, do you spank him for being a baby, do you tell him grow a set or do you continue to come on this board to defend the little pompous twit?

Well, I guess we all know the answer.
BTW, the countdown has begun until the end of OG in Chicago. Tick tick tick....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 48  Next