It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 190  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
pittmike wrote:
Finding out you should have checked you withholding since last year too late. Thanks Trump.

Not me. Four easy quarterly payments, and I am spot on.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
I've been thinking about this poster I saw today:

and I can't stop wondering how you do not put Puddle of Mudd on the first night with Limp Bizkit and Papa Roach? Seriously, do they have another gig on Friday?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
Telegram Sam wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:
K Effective wrote:
We have a Bunn in our break room, the ONLY place to buy the right size BUNN filters is GFS, I have my wife pick up a couple of sleeves of 500 each, they're like $11.00 ea. I put a few flakes of filters on the cabinet, the rest inside, and one sleeve in my locker so some dip shit doesn't use them all to make Christmas ornaments or some stupid shit like that. Inevitably, some moron brings in 10K of the tiny ones, and when the stack of 50 runs out, they start to use the tiny ones and leave wet grounds all over the place. And they wonder why I say it takes all my energy not to strangle some douchebag coworker every single day...

sounds like you have my dream job. Sit around and drink coffee and eat donuts all day.

You hook my guy Hatchetman up with some hay and I'll take care of all your commercial coffee product needs, how's that sound?

I happen to have a surplus of forages right at this moment, It's the shipping that will kill you!

As for my job, let's just say that the early Simpsons depictions of the nuclear industry are shockingly accurate from the inside. Except the lunch beers, they frown on those.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:07 am 

We get to explore the greater Chicago area this weekend, as my wife's cousin is getting married. St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox for the ceremony followed by dinner at Greek Islands in Lombard. I just found out there is also a family dinner Sunday, at Golden Nugget Pancakes (one of Frankie Flapjack's faves?).

Oh yeah, and my wife's uncle took the liberty of booking us a room nearby at the Hampton Inn North Shore/Skokie.

I'm provisioning for a JORR trap- spare change lying on a Daily Racing Form next to the bike lane...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:30 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
denisdman wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Finding out you should have checked you withholding since last year too late. Thanks Trump.

Not me. Four easy quarterly payments, and I am spot on.

Seeing I am only a medium shooter not big like you most of my troubles comes from the normal withholding system. Investments etc can be dealt with. The lowering the withholding rate as well as the two kids in college change got me.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:45 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
K Effective wrote:
We get to explore the greater Chicago area this weekend, as my wife's cousin is getting married. St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox for the ceremony followed by dinner at Greek Islands in Lombard. I just found out there is also a family dinner Sunday, at Golden Nugget Pancakes (one of Frankie Flapjack's faves?).

Oh yeah, and my wife's uncle took the liberty of booking us a room nearby at the Hampton Inn North Shore/Skokie.

I'm provisioning for a JORR trap- spare change lying on a Daily Racing Form next to the bike lane...

:lol: I may just extend my route a little further west on Sunday!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:10 am 

K Effective wrote:

If the wedding is in Elmhurst, and the reception in Lombard, why are you staying in Skokie?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:20 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
:lol: Yeah. "Nearby" is a relative term, and not all that accurate when going from Lombard to Skokie.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:25 am 

pizza_Place: Quonset
There's a St Demetrius in the Lincolnwood area. Apparently there are 4 of them in the area. I knew of the one in Libertyville.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:55 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Douchebag wrote:
K Effective wrote:

If the wedding is in Elmhurst, and the reception in Lombard, why are you staying in Skokie?

I was trying to figure that out, myself...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:56 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
He's staying in Skokie so he'd be close to the new Al Bawadi in Niles.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:57 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
K Effective wrote:

That was the real crux of the issue that lead to me posting this in the NCAST, I'm not sure the Uncle, who lives in downtown Saginaw, MI, has a relative idea of transit time/distance betwixt the locations. The only possible win was the potential for some pedestrian/cyclist fisticuffs, or at least, some early Chicago punk scene storytelling.

The church is at 893 Church road, Elmhurst, for clarity.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:00 am 
Site Admin

GoldenJet wrote:
There's a St Demetrius in the Lincolnwood area. Apparently there are 4 of them in the area. I knew of the one in Libertyville.

I think the Greeks only have three saints- Demetrios, Jimmy Kezios, and Telegram Sam's wife. The St. Demetrios I'm familiar with is near Foster and California.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:00 am 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
GoldenJet wrote:

I think the Greeks only have three saints- Demetrios, Jimmy Kezios, and Telegram Sam's wife. The St. Demetrios I'm familiar with is near Foster and California.

:lol: I've been to at least 3 St. Demetrios, including the North Park and Elmhurst ones, for either a wedding, funeral, or to score loukomades during a summer festival. It's really the only time to get them. Like funnel cake.

(Alexi Giannoulias was on the short list to canonization. Then he lost a senate race and Patrick Daley stole his girlfriend.)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesars
Telegram Sam wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
GoldenJet wrote:

:lol: I've been to at least 3 St. Demetrios, including the North Park and Elmhurst ones, for either a wedding, funeral, or to score loukomades during a summer festival. It's really the only time to get them. Like funnel cake.

(Alexi Giannoulias was on the short list to canonization. Then he lost a senate race and Patrick Daley stole his girlfriend.)

For years I have wondered what those little donut things were that we got when we were little. Tip of the cap for solving the mystery.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:13 pm 
Site Admin

I just received a text from (714) 925-3278 that says:

Add 3 inches to Mr. Who-Ha and women won't leave you alone. Join 3684 other men and make her obsessed! Enjoy valentine night

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:00 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Add 3 inches to Mr. Who-Ha and women won't leave you alone. Join 3684 other men and make her obsessed! Enjoy valentine night

Lucky you, I just got a call from an Asian sounding g8rl conducting a poll for Bill Conway. She was audibly surprised by many of my amswer

And sadly, no remarks about enjoying Valentine's night.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Welcome to the six inches club. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:31 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
denisdman wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Welcome to the six inches club. :wink:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:17 pm 

I had a girl once long ago come straight out and ask he how big my cock was. I guess she had a certain requirement standard and nothin else would do. Anyway I answered her saying 3 inches.

She literally bowled over laughing and making a scene and whatever. I was confused. So she finally calmed and said sorry not happening. I then asked her what was the problem...she didn’t like it that thick?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:08 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

respond the Mr. Who-Ha is quarantined with coronavirus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:10 am 

Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Lucky you, I just got a call from an Asian sounding g8rl conducting a poll for Bill Conway. She was audibly surprised by many of my amswer

you have to push the issue with the phone soliticitors

sometimes they are game but almost always playful

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:20 am 

good dolphin wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

you have to push the issue with the phone soliticitors

sometimes they are game but almost always playful

I thought about it, but she genuinely sounded more confused by the minute.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:37 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Someone I know brother was killed for a coat at 18. A couple of years later he gave his first child his dead brother's name. Last night that son was also murdered at 18. Just sad all around.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
That is just awful.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:51 pm 

Nas wrote:
Someone I know brother was killed for a coat at 18. A couple of years later he gave his first child his dead brother's name. Last night that son was also murdered at 18. Just sad all around.

Damn does that blow. I was watching ESPN yesterday and a lot of Ben Wilson jerseys were being sported. Most thought that they were Derrick Rose jerseys. And have no idea of the reminder of sadness and waste that it expresses while commemorating a guy cut down way too short.

Yes I know it's kind of a non sequitur, but it's something that flashed to mind reading this.

And I share with you in our community's loss.

Damn.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:06 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Nas wrote:

:( Sorry to hear this Nas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:22 am 

Someone in the office offered to buy me lunch today. He then said he is ordering from a vegan place. WTF? That's like asking someone to a party when you expect them to say no.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:57 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
If Billie Eilish, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Miley Cyrus don't team up to form the supergroup "Billie Rae Cyrus," then I have to wonder what the point of this all is.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:16 pm 

Daughter in car accident on way back to college from skiing. Yeah white class problems. Yeah triple a and so far not seeming hurt. Last daughter and about to graduate in April I’m freaking.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 190  Next