It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 48  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:18 pm 
OG's ButtSaucy Anal Beads wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
OG's ButtSaucy Anal Beads wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
If you do not have something positive or constructive to say about Mike, stay off this thread!

There is nothing positive to say about this pompous ass. He makes J. Hood look like a Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist.

So go suck a nut, you whiny BEEYOTCH!

First, what does "OG's ButtSaucy Anal Beads" supposed to mean you ignorant jackass. That's got to be THE dumbest username I've ever seen. OG is anything but a pompous ass. J. Hood doesn't have the talent to wash OG's car.

First, it means that I am the ButtSauce covered Anal Beads that OG just pulled out of his little homo-ey bunghole, that's what it means.

Second, it is not the Dumbest username - "OG" is.

Third, it is so fun to pick on OG, and I WOULD do it to his face and knock him hella-fied OUT if he had something to say about it.

Fourth, you are right. OG is an OVERLY-SENSITIVE, NO TALENT, pompous-ass.

Fifth, J. Hood would have a triple coronary if he ever tried to wash a car, what you said is PURE FICTION and improbable, and

Lastly, it is only fun to rip on OG because of you OG-Dependents that meet him at the breakfast table every morning and back him online all day.

You have got to be a patient in a mental institution. Either that or you're a teenage punk who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. What's the matter, you don't like OG because he's intelligent, articulate and knows what he's talking about which is way more than I can say about Hood. By the way, OG is not a username moron. So you still take first prize for idiotic usernames.

One more thing. You and all these other dumbshits who are so convinced that just because I defend OG, I must be a relative of his. You couldn't be more wrong. I don't know him and I've never met him. But jerks like you will believe what you want to believe. DRY UP AND BLOW AWAY.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:43 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Holla wrote:
Quote:
I'm trying to picture what you look like and all I can come up with is an ugly, middle-aged, fat ass who sits at the computer all day, but that's just my guess.

Holla
You must know OG, because you describe him perfectly. I'm assuming you are a relative (wifey?) or a friend, since you've probably been monitoring this site forever.
I don't have a problem with him. He's pretty good at his craft. I'm just sick of nutjobs like you thinking you can actually sway nutjobs like us. People here spout off, say what they feel (in a medium where they won't get punched in the nose), not necessarily what might actually be true. Tell your buddy to grow some balls and suck it up. It's the only way he'll stay sane.

okay, first off, if you READ the WHOLE thing, I was describing "OG's a loser", NOT OG. Second, it's kind of hard to meet someone when they live in Illinois and I live in California, and I have never even been to Illinois.

Yeah, people can say what they feel, and that is EXACTLY what I am doing.

TO ALL OF YOU OG HATERS: I think that you are all whining little babies, because a chick is posting her opinion and some of you can't handle that because sports is supposed to be "a men's thing", but guess what, not anymore. So GET REAL and DEAL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:52 pm 
scorehead # 84 wrote:
Holla at the OG wrote:
I'm a female who listens to the OG constantly and ALL OF YOU who diss the OG are complete douchebags!!! That's just jacked up!!! I mean come on, do you boys have anything better to do with your lives then sit on the computer just posting insults cause it makes you feel like real men that you're not. I mean, WOW, some of the crap that I have read seems to be written by 10 year olds. Are we back in elementary school again?!?! Obviously so, if you all can't even spell correctly. Why don't you pick up a dictionary once in a while, or wait even better, there's this little button called "spell check", use it!!!! I can't believe how stupid some of you boys are!!! So do us OG fans a favor, get lives!!!

Hi Mrs OG.

Based on the correct spelling of douchebag I can confirm that this a female contributor.

My boyfriend wouldn't be too happy about that, but yet, I didn't know I was married. At least you're smart enough to figure out I am a female.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:03 pm 
OG's a loser wrote:

Ah, but it is so true. When little OG comes home crying to you, do you spank him for being a baby, do you tell him grow a set or do you continue to come on this board to defend the little pompous twit?

Well, I guess we all know the answer.
BTW, the countdown has begun until the end of OG in Chicago. Tick tick tick....

Now why would you say that about yourself, are you that really insecure? I think someone needs to pop a Midol and take a nap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:24 pm 

Holla,
you play right in to OG haters hands if you just don't post about the OG this thread will die and it was until you came around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:49 pm 
OG's number 1 fan wrote:
Holla,
you play right in to OG haters hands if you just don't post about the OG this thread will die and it was until you came around.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but this thread was not beginning to die even before I came around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:30 pm 
It won't die, but you are just fueling the fire.
This thread is nothing compared to the Murphy thread, they really hate that guy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:02 pm 
Holla wrote:
Quote:
okay, first off, if you READ the WHOLE thing, I was describing "OG's a loser", NOT OG. Second, it's kind of hard to meet someone when they live in Illinois and I live in California, and I have never even been to Illinois.

Hey, I did read your grammatically correct but trite posting all the way through and I knew you were talking about OG's a loser. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure it out. But, I've seen OG and it fits him too.
Boy, OG must have quite a following in California. I wonder which relative or friend you are? Tell OG he is the laughingstock of Chicago, and the best thing for all of us is if spaceballs puts him out of his misery so he can go sell shoes. He's a piece of shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:38 pm 

Anonymous wrote:
scorehead # 84 wrote:
Holla at the OG wrote:
I'm a female who listens to the OG constantly and ALL OF YOU who diss the OG are complete douchebags!!! That's just jacked up!!! I mean come on, do you boys have anything better to do with your lives then sit on the computer just posting insults cause it makes you feel like real men that you're not. I mean, WOW, some of the crap that I have read seems to be written by 10 year olds. Are we back in elementary school again?!?! Obviously so, if you all can't even spell correctly. Why don't you pick up a dictionary once in a while, or wait even better, there's this little button called "spell check", use it!!!! I can't believe how stupid some of you boys are!!! So do us OG fans a favor, get lives!!!

Hi Mrs OG.

Based on the correct spelling of douchebag I can confirm that this a female contributor.

My boyfriend wouldn't be too happy about that, but yet, I didn't know I was married. At least you're smart enough to figure out I am a female.

Hey, 1 out of 2 isn't bad. And you didn't even call me a nasty name. Maybe after another 40 or 50 pages of this thread, you'll change your monicker to "Holla at the '84"!
(In my best Sally Fields voice)....she likes me...she really likes me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:15 pm 
OG smells wrote:
Holla wrote:
Quote:

Hey, I did read your grammatically correct but trite posting all the way through and I knew you were talking about OG's a loser. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure it out. But, I've seen OG and it fits him too.
Boy, OG must have quite a following in California. I wonder which relative or friend you are? Tell OG he is the laughingstock of Chicago, and the best thing for all of us is if spaceballs puts him out of his misery so he can go sell shoes. He's a piece of shit.

I am not a relative nor a friend, just a listener. Did you ever consider that people can have friends in other states? I'm guessing not. My good friend Cheryl moved out there about 5 months ago and told me about the station. So I checked it out on the net and got hooked.

Actually, I heard people who sell shoes make really good money for your information. By the way, your village called, they want their idiot back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:35 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Holla at the OG wrote:

I am not a relative nor a friend, just a listener. Did you ever consider that people can have friends in other states? I'm guessing not. My good friend Cheryl moved out there about 5 months ago and told me about the station. So I checked it out on the net and got hooked.

You are hooked on a station from Chicago. Sounds plausible I guess. You also feel compelled to come on a messsage board as a guest and defend a host who is rarely on said station. Doesn"t sound so plausible, at least to me. I'm sure your California village is not short on idiots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:36 pm 

Friends don't let friends listen to OG!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:25 pm 
Quote:
By the way, your village called, they want their idiot back.

And the idiot is OG, or maybe you. I don't doubt your sincerity, but I doubt you're telling the entire truth about your relationship with OG, his family or his one or two friends. Why? Well, for starters, OG is barely on enough on the radio to generate a Web presence. And most of the time he actually is on (Bulls games) can't be picked up on the Web site. It's blacked out. So what gives?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:23 pm 
Seems like the OG is never on the air anymore besides Bulls broadcasts. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.................................

I'm not saying....I'm just saying

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:29 pm 
Vagina OG wrote:
Seems like the OG is never on the air anymore besides Bulls broadcasts. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.................................

I'm not saying....I'm just saying

Tick tick tick..........
The clock is running out for OG.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:14 pm 
Jeez "OG's a loser", give it a rest already. That ticking sound you hear are your brain cells dying one by one. What a cold-hearted S.O.B. you must be. Hoping a guy with a family to support loses his job. DROP DEAD schmuck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:32 am 
Anonymous wrote:
Jeez "OG's a loser", give it a rest already. That ticking sound you hear are your brain cells dying one by one. What a cold-hearted S.O.B. you must be. Hoping a guy with a family to support loses his job. DROP DEAD schmuck.

Tick tick tick.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:08 am 
Everybody has a right to their opinion. Here's my opinion: Mike's a good guy, who isn't some cartoon character as he's been characterized in here. He works hard, and wants what we all want: respect and a decent-paying job to support his wonderful family. He's been at this a long time, with more valleys than peaks. Frankly, I think he does a good job and deserves a hell of a lot more peaks. But I'm not going to say give him a break, because you won't. I'm just offering you my opinion, as someone who has known Mike for a long time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:47 am 
1000 CLUB

My take wrote:
I'm just offering you my opinion, as someone who has known Mike for a long time.

Don't come to us with your problems.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:36 pm 
Quote:
Don't come to us with your problems.
Quote:

Just like Groucho to get the last laugh. Good one though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:54 pm 
Mike,
In this life you make your own breaks. No one should feel sorry for you. If you can't make enough to support your family, GET A NEW JOB! There are plenty of people with financial trouble, and those people do more than just talk about sports on the radio. Your previous post just confirms that you are a wimp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:44 pm 
Former SNR Guy wrote:
Mike,
In this life you make your own breaks. No one should feel sorry for you. If you can't make enough to support your family, GET A NEW JOB! There are plenty of people with financial trouble, and those people do more than just talk about sports on the radio. Your previous post just confirms that you are a wimp.

Why dont you tell all the posters why your were fired at SNR?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:49 pm 
OG,

Your career in Chicago is coming to an end very soon!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:53 pm 
I assure you that I am not Mike Ogulnick, never have been, never will be. He is a good guy, that yes has lots of talent and a following.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:08 pm 
My take wrote:
He is a good guy, that yes has lots of talent and a following.

Stalkers? I find that hard to believe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:28 pm 
A great comedian once said "There's a sucker born every minute". Those of you who are so sure that OG will be out of a job after the Bulls season are the suckers for your minute.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

Anonymous wrote:
A great comedian once said "There's a sucker born every minute". Those of you who are so sure that OG will be out of a job after the Bulls season are the suckers for your minute.

No genius , I believe that quote was from P T Barnum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:35 pm 
Mr. Reason,

Your response to "my take" was just plain asinine. It just goes to show once again that all you OG haters are small-minded, ignorant, immature jerks who have nothing better to do than attack someone who's very good at what he does or anyone who comes to his defense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:38 pm 
What difference does it make who said it. It certainly applies to everyone who is so sure he's losing his job after the season.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

No, I thought it was funny, but I have a weird sense of humor. Better than having none at all I guess. If OG or his minions care about what a bunch of dopes on a message board say then his problems run much deeper than broadcasting. I have always enjoyed tweaking the thin skinned.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 48  Next