It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 48  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:05 pm 
Mr. Reason,

Despite the fact that I am pro-OG and you seem to be anti-OG, we share something in common. A weird sense of humor. I love the photo of Groucho by the way. I love the Marx brothers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:53 pm 
Indeed. How can you ever be mad at Groucho?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Guys, I am not anti-OG. But this thread is too rich to pass up. Like I said earlier, I like to tweak the thin skinned. If OG concentrated as much on his career as he does on what people think of him, maybe he would have accomplished more. After reading this thread, I don't have a high opinion of OG peronally, just an opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:31 pm 
Why is OG hated so much? He seems like a harmless enough chap. I don't get why those on here have picked him to crap on. Enlighten me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:54 pm 
1000 CLUB

Most of the recent stuff is just stupidity. It seemed the real venom was spewing when his previous work at Sporting News Radio was being discussed.

I don't think his car deal, his liberal beliefs, or his Bulls' facts are worth a 30-something page thread, but here we are...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:17 am 
It seems like some of us actually agree on something, and that is that this thread is just getting way to long and annoying in general. Why can't we all just move on and talk about something else for a change, I'm sure they have plenty more interesting forums that we can post our opinion in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:10 am 
Holla at the OG wrote:
It seems like some of us actually agree on something, and that is that this thread is just getting way to long and annoying in general. Why can't we all just move on and talk about something else for a change, I'm sure they have plenty more interesting forums that we can post our opinion in.

Go ahead, you are one of the ones extending this thread. Take your own advice and stop posting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:28 am 
Hey Mike O., remember me? Yah, i'm sure you do, you pud!

Looks like you'll be pumpin gas pretty soon, buddy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:41 am 
I bullied OG in high school wrote:
Quote:
Hey Mike O., remember me? Yah, i'm sure you do, you pud! Looks like you'll be pumpin gas pretty soon, buddy!

Yeah, probably working alongside with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:48 am 
Anonymous wrote:
I bullied OG in high school wrote:
Quote:
Hey Mike O., remember me? Yah, i'm sure you do, you pud! Looks like you'll be pumpin gas pretty soon, buddy!

Yeah, probably working alongside with you.

Good, then we could have a scene like in the Movie "Zoolander" and spray gas all over each other like homos!

(sings WHAM song:)

"Wake me up, before ya Go-Go, don't leave me hangin' on like a yo-yo!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:41 pm 
I hate everything about OG, however 33 pages is unbelievable for this little POS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:44 pm 
OG HATER wrote:
I hate everything about OG, however 33 pages is unbelievable for this little POS.

You are probably one of the jealous producers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:58 pm 
OG HATER,

What an SOB you are. Have you ever met OG? Do you know anything about him? To you, he's a voice on the radio. So how can hate everything about him? I'm sure you don't care because you're a hateful, cold-hearted prick, but saying you hate everything about him is an insult to his family and friends. The world would be a far better place without jerks like you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:02 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
OG HATER,

What an SOB you are. Have you ever met OG? Do you know anything about him? To you, he's a voice on the radio. So how can hate everything about him? I'm sure you don't care because you're a hateful, cold-hearted prick, but saying you hate everything about him is an insult to his family and friends. The world would be a far better place without jerks like you.

Why don't you get back to cleaning the skidmarks out of OG's underwear and watching 'Days of Our Lives", Mrs. OG?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:18 pm 
How wrong you are buttnugget. I admit I do know OG but I'm not Mrs. OG or any other member of his family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:35 pm 
tick...tick...tick.....OG better hope the Bulls somehow make the playoffs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:40 pm 
I can't believe a guy would come on here and be proud to have teased and bullied OG in high school. Is that his biggest accomplishment in life? Probably.
Hey, Mr. Big, nobody talking (or caring) about you now, so you have to try to tear down the OG. At least people are talking about him. Still living in Schaumburg with mom and dad, delivering pizzas? Probably selling insurance, just like most of the losers from that class of 84.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:42 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
OG HATER,

We don't care about his family and friends, we really just don't care. Go away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:53 pm 
tick...tick...tick....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:55 pm 
Maybe Rover is looking for a new sports guy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:02 pm 
Have a little class wrote:
I can't believe a guy would come on here and be proud to have teased and bullied OG in high school. Is that his biggest accomplishment in life? Probably.
Hey, Mr. Big, nobody talking (or caring) about you now, so you have to try to tear down the OG. At least people are talking about him. Still living in Schaumburg with mom and dad, delivering pizzas? Probably selling insurance, just like most of the losers from that class of 84.

Man, I wish I was old enough to have bullied OG in high school. Only if ((((Dream Sequence Music ***DiddlyOoop***DiddlyOoop***)))

Bully: Hey, gayboy, gimme yer lunch munny or I'll snap all of your pencils so's ya can't keep score at the basketball game tonite!"

Ogulnick: Uh, uh, DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? Oh, sorry, i guess you DON'T know that my daddy paid for me to be president of the Sports Manager's Equipment Laundering Club. Ok here's the money, but please DON'T HURT ME!

Bully: Gimme that, faggit! (Grabs bills out of OG's sweaty palm) Now make sure I get 15 rebounds tonight on da uhficcial statsheet or yer fucckin DEAD!

Ogulnick: Ok, Sir!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:10 pm 
From another message board, more respect for OG

BrianMay 6, 2005 -> 09:25 PM
QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 7, 2005 -> 03:23 AM)
The guy (Carmen DiFalco?) on ESPN 1000's Bulls post-game thinks Pargo will be gone after tonight's performance saying that he shot way too much and played no defense and basically hurt the team.

That's Mike Ogulnik. He basically got the job cuz they had to find someone quick to fill Carmen's position. He isn't the smartest bulb in the drawer. Pargo is one of the last guys i blame for the Bulls losing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:24 pm 
Expert: Bud Ford
Date: 2/3/2005
Subject: Getting out of a lease

Question
-------------------------
Followup To
Question -
Mr. Ford,

I have a 2002 Nissan Altima SE. When I leased the car, I unfortunately signed up for a five-year lease with a mileage limit of 12,000 per year. My lease isn't up until October 2006 and I am 3,000 miles away from reaching my limit for the lease.

I would very much like to get another car in the fall, but I don't know if it's possible. By then, my car will have around 65-to-70,000 miles on it. I realize I'll be upside-down, but I just don't know by how much.

Do I have any options? Do you see any way that I'll be able to get out of my lease 12-14 months early, especially with a car that might be as many as 10,000 miles over the limit?

Thanks very much,
Mike Ogulnick
Answer -
Hi Mike and thanks for the question. Unfortunately you have discovered the bad side of leasing. The correct answer to your question is NO. There are many plans currently being offered by dealers and manufacturers now but they all add the defecit on your current vehicle to the new vehicle you are going to lease/purchase. The wordage on the first page of the lease(which is not the page you signed, rather the back of that page) is that you will make all payments no matter when you turn in the vehicle and that you will be responsible to the vehicle inreasonable condition and agreed to miles. There are a lot of programs out there who offer to take over your lease, but be aware, unless you get an UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE from the lease company you are still responsible for all charges at the lease end, as well as during the remainder of the lease. Best bet is probably try to put as few miles as possible on the vehicle, go to term, and do not lease again unless there are valid reasons to do so. If you have further specific questions feel free to let me know. Best of luck to you. Bud

Mr. Ford,

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly. After your answer, I feel I'm in quite a quandry. While I can try to put as few miles as possible on the car, often times I have no choice. I work 50 miles away from home, and have to drive in at least a couple times a week.

I want to see if I understand completely what you said. I always thought if I turned the car in early, I would be responsible for the difference between what the buyout amount is on the car and the value of the car. You said I would be responsible for the rest of the payments. Is that right? If so, I can see why unloading the car early is virtually impossible.

I have heard that if your six months or less from the lease ending, dealerships will be more willing to help you get out. Is that the case, or will I absolutely have to wait until October 2006?

Thanks again,
Mike

Get the answer below
Sponsored Links
13 Car Leasing Secrets
No-Money Down Lease Specials & New Car Lease Price Quotes.
Leasing.Carbuyingdiscounts.com

New Car Lease Prices

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:37 pm 
Here is the OG's new job
AM 1220 Waukegan

The Sports Bar: Saturday 2 - 4 pm
Brian Chimino, Brian Shanks, & the rest of the 1220 Sports Team, Mike Ogulnick & Daryl Bellows get together and analyze Lake County high school teams as well as the Bears, Sox, Bulls, Blackhawks, Wolves,...even wrestling! You never know what sports celebrity might step up to The Sports Bar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats OG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:42 pm 
Terrific stuff!!! Love the leasing and that show sounds like must hear radio. LOL!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

Come on, now. Rip the guy if you think he’s a crappy broadcaster, but his personal financial stuff is private. I know google can work wonders, but some things are better left alone. OG’s lease, J Hood’s utility bills, Mac’s speeding tickets, all completely private matters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
Is that the infamous car deal that he was talking about on-air? What, was he bragging about how he got fucked on a bad lease that he didn't read thoroughly?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:55 pm 
President Haywood wrote:
Come on, now. Rip the guy if you think he’s a crappy broadcaster, but his personal financial stuff is private. I know google can work wonders, but some things are better left alone. OG’s lease, J Hood’s utility bills, Mac’s speeding tickets, all completely private matters.

The way you defend the OG, I think you are his liberal unpatriotic brother from Las Vegas. Stay off this thread, you freak

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:57 pm 
President Haywood wrote:

I totally agree with you there except for the "rip the guy if you think he's a crappy broadcaster", I have only heard OG a couple times, but he doesn't sound bad at all. To talk about private shit like that is just wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:00 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
President Haywood wrote:

The way you defend the OG, I think you are his liberal unpatriotic brother from Las Vegas. Stay off this thread, you freak

That's so fucked up, what a douchebag you are, the only liberal unpatriotic asshole is you, but that's just a girls opinion.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 48  Next