It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 48  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:02 pm 
Nobody Wins!! wrote:
President Haywood wrote:
Come on, now. Rip the guy if you think he’s a crappy broadcaster, but his personal financial stuff is private. I know google can work wonders, but some things are better left alone. OG’s lease, J Hood’s utility bills, Mac’s speeding tickets, all completely private matters.

I totally agree with you there except for the "rip the guy if you think he's a crappy broadcaster", I have only heard OG a couple times, but he doesn't sound bad at all. To talk about private shit like that is just wrong.

Why he posted to a public message board and is dumb enough to use his real name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:06 pm 
Will the OG provide enough screw ups in his life to get us to 50 pages. It might be tough since he will only be on 1220 am Waukegan after the Bulls Season

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:08 pm 
Nobody Wins!! wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
President Haywood wrote:
Come on, now. Rip the guy if you think he’s a crappy broadcaster, but his personal financial stuff is private. I know google can work wonders, but some things are better left alone. OG’s lease, J Hood’s utility bills, Mac’s speeding tickets, all completely private matters.

The way you defend the OG, I think you are his liberal unpatriotic brother from Las Vegas. Stay off this thread, you freak

That's so fucked up, what a douchebag you are, the only liberal unpatriotic asshole is you, but that's just a girls opinion.

Mrs. OG, your husband would not approve of your foul mouth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:14 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
The way you defend the OG, I think you are his liberal unpatriotic brother from Las Vegas. Stay off this thread, you freak

You’ll be singing a much different tune one day should you find that your privacy has been violated. I assure you, it doesn’t take much…

And I don't consider myself an OG defender/supporter. I just happen to believe that some things are fair game and some things aren't...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:15 pm 
I WISH I Bullied OG in HS wrote:
Have a little class wrote:
I can't believe a guy would come on here and be proud to have teased and bullied OG in high school. Is that his biggest accomplishment in life? Probably.
Hey, Mr. Big, nobody talking (or caring) about you now, so you have to try to tear down the OG. At least people are talking about him. Still living in Schaumburg with mom and dad, delivering pizzas? Probably selling insurance, just like most of the losers from that class of 84.

Man, I wish I was old enough to have bullied OG in high school. Only if ((((Dream Sequence Music ***DiddlyOoop***DiddlyOoop***)))

Bully: Hey, gayboy, gimme yer lunch munny or I'll snap all of your pencils so's ya can't keep score at the basketball game tonite!"

Ogulnick: Uh, uh, DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? Oh, sorry, i guess you DON'T know that my daddy paid for me to be president of the Sports Manager's Equipment Laundering Club. Ok here's the money, but please DON'T HURT ME!

Bully: Gimme that, faggit! (Grabs bills out of OG's sweaty palm) Now make sure I get 15 rebounds tonight on da uhficcial statsheet or yer fucckin DEAD!

Ogulnick: Ok, Sir!

oh you sound so intimidating, if I were Ogulnick, I would be laughing instead of running.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:16 pm 
I WISH I Bullied OG in HS wrote:
Have a little class wrote:
I can't believe a guy would come on here and be proud to have teased and bullied OG in high school. Is that his biggest accomplishment in life? Probably.
Hey, Mr. Big, nobody talking (or caring) about you now, so you have to try to tear down the OG. At least people are talking about him. Still living in Schaumburg with mom and dad, delivering pizzas? Probably selling insurance, just like most of the losers from that class of 84.

Man, I wish I was old enough to have bullied OG in high school. Only if ((((Dream Sequence Music ***DiddlyOoop***DiddlyOoop***)))

Bully: Hey, gayboy, gimme yer lunch munny or I'll snap all of your pencils so's ya can't keep score at the basketball game tonite!"

Ogulnick: Uh, uh, DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? Oh, sorry, i guess you DON'T know that my daddy paid for me to be president of the Sports Manager's Equipment Laundering Club. Ok here's the money, but please DON'T HURT ME!

Bully: Gimme that, faggit! (Grabs bills out of OG's sweaty palm) Now make sure I get 15 rebounds tonight on da uhficcial statsheet or yer fucckin DEAD!

Ogulnick: Ok, Sir!

I thought my post was funny as hell - and nobody even made a comment about it! :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:17 pm 
Holla at the OG wrote:
oh you sound so intimidating, if I were Ogulnick, I would be laughing instead of running.

Anyone that uses the word "holla" in their moniker has zero credibility with me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
I agree Pres that stuff should be off limits. Didn't Keeping Score chase off someone in the same way? I had just found the board when that crap was going on. Oh, by the way, didn't you write on the last page this thread should end? Who you crapping Pres?

Post subject:
Anonymous wrote:
Nobody Wins!! wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
President Haywood wrote:

That's so fucked up, what a douchebag you are, the only liberal unpatriotic asshole is you, but that's just a girls opinion.

Mrs. OG, your husband would not approve of your foul mouth!

First off, I don't think my fiance would like it if I were already married. Second, he does like my foul mouth you little piece of shit.

Post subject:
I haven't posted in a while, but this is hilarious. Here's my two cents. Hey OG, why don't you quit before you get canned and take a gig in Howard Dean's office? Though you might annoy him enough with your political rants that he'd join the GOP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
Oh, by the way, didn't you write on the last page this thread should end? Who you crapping Pres?

No, I just had no explanation as to why it went on so long. I really don't get it, honestly. But I've never told anyone to leave him alone, I just jumped on this issue because I think it's out-of-bounds to publish someone's personal financial woes...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:28 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Holla at the OG wrote:

Anyone that uses the word "holla" in their moniker has zero credibility with me.

Ask me if I care...go ahead, just ask me. BECAUSE I COULDN'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS WHAT YOU THINK.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
President Haywood wrote:
I think it's out-of-bounds to publish someone's personal financial woes...

I agree, just giving you some shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:32 pm 
Holla at the OG wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Holla at the OG wrote:

Ask me if I care...go ahead, just ask me. BECAUSE I COULDN'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS WHAT YOU THINK.

Do you care? I'm asking

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:35 pm 
OG makes my ears bleed wrote:
Holla at the OG wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Holla at the OG wrote:

Do you care? I'm asking

Nope, of course not[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:35 pm 
Holla at the OG wrote:

Damn straight dawg. Keepz dat shitz real n holla at yo boi. I likez how u do boo!!!! Bet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:44 pm 
OG IS straight gangsta YO wrote:
Holla at the OG wrote:

Damn straight dawg. Keepz dat shitz real n holla at yo boi. I likez how u do boo!!!! Bet.

Don't call me boo, dawg! I wonder how many times did you rehearse writing that sentence to think that you were actually trying to sound gangster, my guess is at least 10.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:56 pm 
Holla at the OG wrote:
Don't call me boo, dawg! I wonder how many times did you rehearse writing that sentence to think that you were actually trying to sound gangster, my guess is at least 10.

Your posts are as amusing as the spam bot's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:09 pm 
another former snr guy wrote:
I haven't posted in a while, but this is hilarious. Here's my two cents. Hey OG, why don't you quit before you get canned and take a gig in Howard Dean's office? Though you might annoy him enough with your political rants that he'd join the GOP.

Excellent intelligent post!. Not the stupidity of Pres or Holla

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:10 pm 
GO AWAY!!! wrote:
Holla at the OG wrote:

I know, thanks for the compliment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:11 pm 
OG, if you would stop responding on this thread and inciting people. The thread would go away. People are not interested in the host of the am 1220 Sports Bar!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:19 pm 
GO AWAY!!! wrote:
Holla at the OG wrote:

That may be true, I try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:22 pm 
tick...tick....tick...tick.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:22 pm 
Quote:
Holla at the OG wrote:

....but more entertaining than the OG's broadcasts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:24 pm 
I can't wait to call the Bulls post-game show tonight and ask the OG's advice on car leases!

tick....tick.....tick....tick....(I love that!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:51 pm 
Let me ask again: What is it about this guy that makes so many people want to electronically punch him in the nose. Is he arrogant? Angry? Abusive? A nerd? A weasel? A back-stabber? What is it!!!!!
Here's what I think: it's just a few guys who are jealous that OG is on air and they are not. Or, maybe they see an easy mark to make fun of. He doesn't act like them, so he's an idiot (they think that, not I). Who knows. Just a bunch of big shots acting like they are still back in junior high school. Only this time they're hiding behind a computer screen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:59 pm 
You all suck wrote:
Let me ask again: What is it about this guy that makes so many people want to electronically punch him in the nose. Is he arrogant? Angry? Abusive? A nerd? A weasel? A back-stabber? What is it!!!!!
Here's what I think: it's just a few guys who are jealous that OG is on air and they are not. Or, maybe they see an easy mark to make fun of. He doesn't act like them, so he's an idiot (they think that, not I). Who knows. Just a bunch of big shots acting like they are still back in junior high school. Only this time they're hiding behind a computer screen.

Most people hate him because he is constantly and inappropriately making political rants or talking about his car deal or European vacation But it is all academic, because once the Bulls season is over, the little POS will only be heard by a couple of listeners in Waukegan. And with his track record, he will probably be fired from that Gig

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:59 pm 
You all suck wrote:

Having worked with him on more than one occasion, I can answer that. Is he arrogant? Yes. Is he a nerd? Definitely? Is he a wesal? Sure. Is he a backstabber? ABSOLUTELY!

He can do updates with the best of them but he is not a talk show host. Maybe a fill in guy, but nothing more than that. The problem is he thinks he's the greatest host on the face of the planet, and wasn't shy about telling everyone that. He would compliment a guy on the show he just did then turn around and tell everyone the same host sucked and that he should have the show instead of him.

If he just came in and did his job, and kept quiet about everything else, he'd have been better off.

There, an honest assessment. Good night now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:03 pm 
C'mon people, enough is enough. What pleasure can you possibly be getting out of trashing a guy you likely don't know and that has never done anything to hurt you? Is there nothing else for you to do in your miserable little lives other than to bash this guy? Just how f%#$ked up are you? How f&%#king pathetic are you that this is what gets your rocks off? As though none of you have made a mistake, made a wrong decision? Get off it already...it's gone way past the point of being funny. The minute you got into posting personal stuff like a letter regarding a lease, was the minute you crossed the line. You're skating on very thin ice, whether you know it or not.

And no...I'm neither OG's brother, wife, mother, friend or otherwise. Just someone who thinks this needs to be over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:07 pm 
Goldie wrote:
C'mon people, enough is enough. What pleasure can you possibly be getting out of trashing a guy you likely don't know and that has never done anything to hurt you? Is there nothing else for you to do in your miserable little lives other than to bash this guy? Just how f%#$ked up are you? How f&%#king pathetic are you that this is what gets your rocks off? As though none of you have made a mistake, made a wrong decision? Get off it already...it's gone way past the point of being funny. The minute you got into posting personal stuff like a letter regarding a lease, was the minute you crossed the line. You're skating on very thin ice, whether you know it or not.

And no...I'm neither OG's brother, wife, mother, friend or otherwise. Just someone who thinks this needs to be over.

Notice how Goldie didn't say he wasn't OG. Mike, stop it. This is the kind of stuff that keeps this thread going. You just don't learn

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 48  Next