It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:24 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 48  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

Goldie wrote:
The leader of your party has ruined this country.

You moron. Do you think President Haywood is used as a term of endearment? Let me try and break this down for you: HE IS MOCKING BUSH!! Read the quote in his signature line!! My lord...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:43 pm 
Goldie wrote:
President Haywood wrote:
Quote:
Same to you, Republican mouth breather

Where does this Republican shit come from? You're not too sharp, huh, Goldie?

Mike's been outed again. Stop the liberal political crap and just concentrate on sports. That would take care of one of your problems. You are in sports. If you want to do poitics, go work for the little station in Waukegan, Mike.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:46 pm 
Al Barlick wrote:
Goldie wrote:

You moron. Do you think President Haywood is used as a term of endearment? Let me try and break this down for you: HE IS MOCKING BUSH!! Read the quote in his signature line!! My lord...

You are a moron for making fun of a deceased person! Real classy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:48 pm 
President Haywood wrote:
Actually, OG is going to be spared by the spam. This board is going to be registered users only in a very short period of time. Once the OG defending stops, the OG attacking will stop as well.

People like Goldie and Holla can calm down, it will all be over soon...

People like OG's a loser, you'll have to find something else to do...

You are dumber than Jimmy Carter. I'll register until OG is in Wisconsin. Too bad dummy, your BIG plan will fail as most of your posts do.

BTW, if OG was dumb enough to post on a public message board about his dumbass lease, why is that off limits? Fair game to me and others.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Goldie wrote:
Al Barlick wrote:
Goldie wrote:

Who is deceased? Maybe Mike North knows.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:15 pm 

This thread is almost at 1,000 posts I can't believe it has lasted this long. I think all of you know my stance on the OG. All I have to say is that Goldie is a frekin' moron. That is all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:23 pm 
Just listened to the beginning of the Bulls pre game show and even his coworkers are dumping on OG. Bill and Neil just treated him like a dork and laughed at him, funny stuff. Keep it upOG, the world needs a good laugh, tick tick tick......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:31 pm 
Did you ever notice that OG kind of looks like the guy who played all those oom-pa loom-pas in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:58 pm 
OG's a loser wrote:
Just listened to the beginning of the Bulls pre game show and even his coworkers are dumping on OG. Bill and Neil just treated him like a dork and laughed at him, funny stuff. Keep it upOG, the world needs a good laugh, tick tick tick......

I heard that too and I will be speaking to Bill and Neil about being nice to my little OG.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:09 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Expert: Bud Ford
Date: 2/3/2005
Subject: Getting out of a lease

Question
-------------------------
Followup To
Question -
Mr. Ford,

I have a 2002 Nissan Altima SE. When I leased the car, I unfortunately signed up for a five-year lease with a mileage limit of 12,000 per year. My lease isn't up until October 2006 and I am 3,000 miles away from reaching my limit for the lease.

I would very much like to get another car in the fall, but I don't know if it's possible. By then, my car will have around 65-to-70,000 miles on it. I realize I'll be upside-down, but I just don't know by how much.

Do I have any options? Do you see any way that I'll be able to get out of my lease 12-14 months early, especially with a car that might be as many as 10,000 miles over the limit?

Thanks very much,
Mike Ogulnick
Answer -
Hi Mike and thanks for the question. Unfortunately you have discovered the bad side of leasing. The correct answer to your question is NO. There are many plans currently being offered by dealers and manufacturers now but they all add the defecit on your current vehicle to the new vehicle you are going to lease/purchase. The wordage on the first page of the lease(which is not the page you signed, rather the back of that page) is that you will make all payments no matter when you turn in the vehicle and that you will be responsible to the vehicle inreasonable condition and agreed to miles. There are a lot of programs out there who offer to take over your lease, but be aware, unless you get an UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE from the lease company you are still responsible for all charges at the lease end, as well as during the remainder of the lease. Best bet is probably try to put as few miles as possible on the vehicle, go to term, and do not lease again unless there are valid reasons to do so. If you have further specific questions feel free to let me know. Best of luck to you. Bud

Mr. Ford,

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly. After your answer, I feel I'm in quite a quandry. While I can try to put as few miles as possible on the car, often times I have no choice. I work 50 miles away from home, and have to drive in at least a couple times a week.

I want to see if I understand completely what you said. I always thought if I turned the car in early, I would be responsible for the difference between what the buyout amount is on the car and the value of the car. You said I would be responsible for the rest of the payments. Is that right? If so, I can see why unloading the car early is virtually impossible.

I have heard that if your six months or less from the lease ending, dealerships will be more willing to help you get out. Is that the case, or will I absolutely have to wait until October 2006?

Thanks again,
Mike

Get the answer below
Sponsored Links
13 Car Leasing Secrets
No-Money Down Lease Specials & New Car Lease Price Quotes.
Leasing.Carbuyingdiscounts.com

New Car Lease Prices

Dear Mike,

You, without a doubt, are a dumbass. Do you not own a calculator to figure out how many miles you drive per year before you sign a contract? My advice is to get a job closer to home, maybe a greeter at Walmart. Maybe you spent too much time in your liberal thinking classes rather than learning basic math skills. You are the alltime dummy. Congrats.

Henry Ford (Hell, if I knew it was this easy, I would have started leasing to dummies a long time ago)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:19 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
I'll register until OG is in Wisconsin.

Look, monkeyspank, if you had anything other than OG on the brain, you'd know I was talking about the spam all over the board. You think I'm pushing registration in order to protect the OG? The regulars around here are tired of the spam. Nothing more, nothing less...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:21 pm 
President Haywood wrote:
Quote:
I'll register until OG is in Wisconsin.

Look, monkeyspank, if you had anything other than OG on the brain, you'd know I was talking about the spam all over the board. You think I'm pushing registration in order to protect the OG? The regulars around here are tired of the spam. Nothing more, nothing less...

Your posts do not make any sense. Are you on medication or a drunk?
Or are you just naturally slow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:28 pm 
Mr. Reason wrote:
Goldie wrote:
Al Barlick wrote:
Goldie wrote:

Who is deceased? Maybe Mike North knows.

You are a total ass clown

Post subject: Riles From Gridley
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:31 pm 
another former snr guy wrote:
Former SNR Guy wrote:
Having worked with him on more than one occasion, I can answer that. Is he arrogant? Yes. Is he a nerd? Definitely? Is he a wesal? Sure. Is he a backstabber? ABSOLUTELY!

He can do updates with the best of them but he is not a talk show host. Maybe a fill in guy, but nothing more than that. The problem is he thinks he's the greatest host on the face of the planet, and wasn't shy about telling everyone that. He would compliment a guy on the show he just did then turn around and tell everyone the same host sucked and that he should have the show instead of him.

If he just came in and did his job, and kept quiet about everything else, he'd have been better off.

There, an honest assessment. Good night now.

What a terrific post. that is Mike to a "T". Except, his updates also suck. He mails it in, and the guy couldn't do a technical thing to save his life. He talked plenty of crap about me when I was producing at SNR. He is a scumbag. Notice how nobody at WMVP ever comes to his defense. Now you know why.

Well played, sir![/quote]

Excellent

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:45 pm 
[Tall Midget] wrote:
Quote:
There has not been one truthful or intelligent reason on this board for the negativity towards OG. The updates and Bulls Production is professional!

"Professional" is hardly one of the adjectives I'd use to describe OG's Bulls work. Instead, words like "awkward", "strained", "clumsy", "scattered", and "insubstantial" more accurately capture OG's pre- and post-game fiascos.

Most annoying of all, though, is the inexplicable narcissism that defines OG's broadcasts. Why does he continually--and pathologically, I might add--place himself at the center of nearly all his discussions? The most obvious example of this tendency is the way he makes himself the real topic of analysis for the "Bulls Facts" segments. When Carmen hosted the Bulls pre-game show, this segment was used as a springboard for interesting, if brief, basketball talk. With OG at the helm, however, this feature has been reduced to seemingly endless exchanges about the methods OG uses to find his "facts" and the quality of the "facts" themselves. OG, it seems, much rather talk about himself than the Bulls.

Clearly, such an approach to presenting the Bulls pre-game show is anything but professional. Listeners are not tuning in to hear about the "behind the scenes" exploits of OG's professional life. We are, however, listening to obtain "behind the scenes" insight about the Bulls. The Bulls pre- and post-game shows used to provide useful information about the team in an entertaining way. OG's attempt to be more entertaining by making himself the "star" of ESPN's Bulls programming has, however, both eviscerated its informational value and alienated far more listeners than it has retained or attracted. The OG's work is uninformative, unengaging and yes, unprofessional.

YOU SUCK, OG! GO AWAY!

Right on the money

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:50 pm 
We should go and TP OG's crib like before a big game!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:36 am 
OG did a good job tonight. Well done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:52 am 
OG AOK 2Day wrote:
OG did a good job tonight. Well done.

For a piece of dirty toilet paper.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:06 am 
OG is talented. Like it or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:11 am 
A talented man wrote:

Yes, he is talented. A talented complainer. A talented backstabber. Talented on the air - his updates are fine, but he is no host.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:27 am 
A talented man wrote:

Yes, he is talented. A talented complainer. A talented backstabber. Talented on the air - his updates are fine, but he is no host.

Sounds like former SNR is one bitter person. Maybe he is just so jealous that Mike is making a name for himself and gotten farther that he will EVER!

By the way what did OG do to you that cause all this venom??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:46 am 
Cosmo Kramer wrote:
Goldie wrote:
Hey Cosmo... if you weren't such a drill rod you'd realize that the OG was at the UC prepping for Bulls pre-game. Are you there? Do you have a radio gig? Oh, I guess not...it's more likely you're with your pants around your ankles having a few giggles at this guys expense

What, they don't have computers at the UC? I know they do. They are called laptops, schmuck.

And BTW, maybe I have a radio gig, maybe I don't. That's the beauty of message boards. You can post without giving up who you are. Why do you, Goldie [OG] care so much about whether or not we rip on Mike? Do you have a personal stake in this?

And one more thing, I don't have my pants around my ankles. Not attracted to the eyebrows. Sorry.
Quote:

What is it then, Cosmo? Is it that you feel ten feet tall and bullet proof hiding behind a keyboard? Ooooo, tough guy, bashing someone when you can do it anonymously. I'm sorry, that's probably a big word for you. That means without anyone knowing who you are. Anyway, let's see...when's the next Bulls game? How about I write to you while the OG is on the air. Maybe then you'll realize that I'm not the OG. Schmuck? Really now, am I the one getting pleasure out of trying to destroy someone's image and career.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:47 am 
Anonymous wrote:
A talented man wrote:

Sounds like former SNR is one bitter person. Maybe he is just so jealous that Mike is making a name for himself and gotten farther that he will EVER!

No, I'm not bitter. Not jealous. Just got tired of all the bs in radio and now doing something that makes me triple the money OG currently makes.

And as far as what he did to me, let's just put it this way. He's a two faced SOB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:52 am 
I would go as far to say he is the most talented guy in Chicago. His voice is nearly radio flawless. He's good-looking, has incredible charisma, and a rakish wit Howard Cosell would admire. All he needs is a chance. Make it happen spaceballs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:23 am 
On OG wrote:
I would go as far to say he is the most talented guy in Chicago. His voice is nearly radio flawless. He's good-looking, has incredible charisma, and a rakish wit Howard Cosell would admire. All he needs is a chance. Make it happen spaceballs.

This guy is a FUKNUT, Spaceballs! LAUNCH THIS PIPE-CLEANER!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:24 am 
Anonymous wrote:
A talented man wrote:

No, I'm not bitter. Not jealous. Just got tired of all the bs in radio and now doing something that makes me triple the money OG currently makes.

And as far as what he did to me, let's just put it this way. He's a two faced SOB.

Do you have the balls to A) tell us who you are and B) tell us what he did to you? I doubt it because you're probably a chickenshit like most of the other posters on this forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:56 am 
All I am saying ... is give OG a chance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:03 am 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
A talented man wrote:

Do you have the balls to A) tell us who you are and B) tell us what he did to you? I doubt it because you're probably a chickenshit like most of the other posters on this forum.

Why don't you tell us who you are, 'Guest". Don't call me out unless you are willing to share as well

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:33 am 
Again I say,
All we are saying ... is give OG (peace) a chance.
Just take OG into your heart. I assure you the anger will just melt away and you'll be left with such peace. And, yes, I am a OG disciple.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:53 pm 
On Og wrote:
Again I say,
All we are saying ... is give OG (peace) a chance.
Just take OG into your heart. I assure you the anger will just melt away and you'll be left with such peace. And, yes, I am a OG disciple.

Let's trace these OG-philes guy back to their IPs and see if they are OG or where they are posting from.

Any computer guys out there that can do this?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 48  Next