It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 51  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cancellation updates
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
long time guy wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
long time guy wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
"REFUTE CHARGES"? YOU now want to play JUDGE on this board? Look, bozo, you are nothing but an over-paid and underworked "teacher". YOu also resemble your role models Sharpton and Freekakhan with their "HYMIETOWN" and other racist rants.

Now here is a trusted ally (fellow bigot) that you can use Litigation Notes.

LTG, SHARPTON, FREEKAKHAN. I'd call them the Three Stooges but those guys were Jewish so they must have hated them also.

Your "oppression" laden members of the Confederacy were virulently Anti Semitic. And you were all good with that weren't you chicken shit? I mean Hawk

www.jewishmag.com/110mag/civilwar/civilwar.htm

UM. General and later President Grant was a proud anti-Semite. He'd fit in really well with you and Sharpton and Freekakhan.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:02 pm 

The Hawk wrote:
long time guy wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
long time guy wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
"REFUTE CHARGES"? YOU now want to play JUDGE on this board? Look, bozo, you are nothing but an over-paid and underworked "teacher". YOu also resemble your role models Sharpton and Freekakhan with their "HYMIETOWN" and other racist rants.

LTG, SHARPTON, FREEKAKHAN. I'd call them the Three Stooges but those guys were Jewish so they must have hated them also.

Your "oppression" laden members of the Confederacy were virulently Anti Semitic. And you were all good with that weren't you chicken shit? I mean Hawk

http://www.jewishmag.com/110mag/civilwar/civilwar.htm

UM. General and later President Grant was a proud anti-Semite. He'd fit in really well with you and Sharpton and Freekakhan.

But did he believe that the racist bigots in the Confederate Army were somehow what constitutes "Victims of Oppression" as you do?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
long time guy wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
If you don't see the sinister implications of "controlling the banks," especially in the long wake of a global recession brought about by financial-sector malfeasance, I don't know what to tell you.

If you don't see the fact that he said that the Rothschilds own the banks then I don't know what to tell you.

:lol: There it is AGAIN! "Those Jews DO own a lot of banks, though!"

Keep it coming you bigot.

The only person to reference the fact that the Rothschilds are Jewish has been you.

You did the same thing when I started a thread about Shakes. You also did the same thing when I referenced Barry Horowitz. For some (,Nazi) reason you seem to be fixated on Jewish people. You were silent whenever actual Anti Semitism was being spewed on here also. You used to gladhand (still do) with the most virulent bigots on this board.

That is exactly why I know who and what you are. Do you notice how no one has dared to refute any of the charges I have levied against you? You don't find that to be odd?
YOU. ARE. POSTING. ACTUAL. ANTI. SEMITISM.

Stop trying to No True Scotsman your filth into legitimacy.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
The Hawk wrote:
long time guy wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
long time guy wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

damn, thanks for posting. Had no idea Grant did that.

Had no idea the South embraced Jews more than the North. Looks like I was rooting for the wrong side of the Civil War all these years.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:22 pm 

shakes wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
long time guy wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
long time guy wrote:
The Hawk wrote:

damn, thanks for posting. Had no idea Grant did that.

Had no idea the South embraced Jews more than the North. Looks like I was rooting for the wrong side of the Civil War all these years.
So you're cool with those statues now?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:29 pm 

I'm not cool with any Grant statues.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:33 pm 

No for the other side. The surprisingly-not-anti-Semitic side.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:34 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
If you don't see the sinister implications of "controlling the banks," especially in the long wake of a global recession brought about by financial-sector malfeasance, I don't know what to tell you.

If you don't see the fact that he said that the Rothschilds own the banks then I don't know what to tell you.

The only person to reference the fact that the Rothschilds are Jewish has been you.

You did the same thing when I started a thread about Shakes. You also did the same thing when I referenced Barry Horowitz. For some (,Nazi) reason you seem to be fixated on Jewish people. You were silent whenever actual Anti Semitism was being spewed on here also. You used to gladhand (still do) with the most virulent bigots on this board.

That is exactly why I know who and what you are. Do you notice how no one has dared to refute any of the charges I have levied against you? You don't find that to be odd?

More fake outrage. When actual Anti Semitism was posted on this board you never spoke out against it you bigoted piece of shit. That's why I know that you are full of shit.

You are the bigoted piece of shit that continually references the fact that people such as the Rothschilds are Jewish. Projection much?

The mere fact that the only person who has even thought about riding to your rescue is one of the other racist pieces of shits on here is also quite telling.

People see through the act JLN. They know that you are exactly what I have said that you are. Trying to kiss the Shakes of the world's ass doesn't change any of that.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:41 pm 

You can continue to shout it from the rooftops. It changes nothing dumbass. None of my views are going to change as a result. I know what actual bigotry looks like. You see it whenever your clown ass looks in the mirror.

Nardi had it correctly and if you are too stupid to see it then that's your problem.

Last edited by long time guy on Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:44 pm 

If we're tearing down statues because of racist/bigotry exhibited by the person being honored then obviously those need to come down as well.

Unlike certain members of BLM, I have the ability to oppose bigotry directed at Jews as well as blacks. It's not an either/or choice for me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:44 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

More fake outrage. When actual Anti Semitism was posted on this board you never spoke out against it you bigoted piece of shit. That's why I know that you are full of shit.

You are the bigoted piece of shit that continually references the fact that people such as the Rothschilds are Jewish. Projection much?

The mere fact that the only person who has even thought about riding to your rescue is one of the other racist pieces of shits on here is also quite telling.

People see through the act JLN. They know that you are exactly what I have said that you are. Trying to kiss the Shakes of the world's ass doesn't change any of that.
You are posting actual anti-Semitism right now, and I am speaking out against it. There is proof that your entire theory is flawed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:48 pm 

You are posting actual anti-Semitism right now, and I am speaking out against .

This just proves that you are racist. Thanks for once again demonstrating just how much of one that you happen to be.

Much like your bigoted buddy Hawk you only see racism when it involves the "others" acting as perpetrators.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:52 pm 

long time guy wrote:

This just proves that you are racist.
So speaking out against your anti-Semitism makes me a racist? At least you admit you're spouting anti-Semitic thoughts, though.

But do you mean to argue that you specifically should get away with being anti-Semitic?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:58 pm 

long time guy wrote:

So speaking out against your anti-Semitism makes me a racist? At least you admit you're spouting anti-Semitic thoughts, though.

But do you mean to argue that you specifically should get away with being anti-Semitic?

Yet you can't cite one thing which I stated that is Anti-semitic. Wow doesn't exactly constitute this either dumbass.

Much like your bigoted buddy Hawk you only see racism and discrimination when you believe that it is the "others" that act as perpetrators. That is how I know that you are a bigoted and disingenuous piece of shit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:37 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Yet you can't cite one thing which I stated that is Anti-semitic. Wow doesn't exactly constitute this either dumbass.
You said that the "Jews control all the banks" trope was a positive stereotype and thus not anti-Semitic. Denying the harms of anti-Semitic tropes such as that is anti-Semitism in and of itself. You took great pains to point out that a Jewish family has large interests in the banking industry to defend someone's clearly derogatory referencing of Jews and banking. That is also anti-Semitic.

long time guy wrote:
Much like your bigoted buddy Hawk you only see racism and discrimination when you believe that it is the "others" that act as perpetrators.
"Others" like the Tucker Carlson writer I just derided and labeled as a racist for his postings on a message board? Or when I said that TM and/or America routinely posted "bigoted shit"? You seem to only listen to facts when it suits you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati’s
Jesus Fucking Christ. The Hawk and Juicy are making me look like Mother Theresa at this point.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:44 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

You said that the "Jews control all the banks" trope was a positive stereotype and thus not anti-Semitic. Denying the harms of anti-Semitic tropes such as that is anti-Semitism in and of itself. You took great pains to point out that a Jewish family has large interests in the banking industry to defend someone's clearly derogatory referencing of Jews and banking. That is also anti-Semitic.

long time guy wrote:
Much like your bigoted buddy Hawk you only see racism and discrimination when you believe that it is the "others" that act as perpetrators.
"Others" like the Tucker Carlson writer I just derided and labeled as a racist for his postings on a message board? Or when I said that TM and/or America routinely posted "bigoted shit"? You seem to only listen to facts when it suits you.

I stated that it wasn't negative you lying piece of shit. Not all stereotypes are negative. If you understood sociology you would know that.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:47 pm 

long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

long time guy wrote:

I stated that it wasn't negative you lying piece of shit. Not all stereotypes are negative. If you understood sociology you would know that.

Denying the harms of anti-Semitic tropes such as that is anti-Semitism in and of itself.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:48 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
who has this much time for the internet?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:48 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
To be fair, I believe I distinctly remember JLN going after Toxic and America for the anti semite stuff they were posting. Its the racism towards black people he never cares about or has anything to say about.
Pretty sure I called for America Redux to be banned for racism as well but whatever.

This what this lying, bigoted piece of shit's "support" for the bannings looked like in real time
So with these new rules is Management going to take a closer look at LTG the next time he says the bulk of white voters are racist or implies something similar? Or are only a select few going to be allowed to get posters they don't like banned?

I'd prefer one that isnt shadow-run by a cabal of posters who can decide what rules to institute and when to get certain posters banned from a board which was previously proudly declared to be without content restrictions. How right you were when you said "The Community" now runs things here.

And that's fine, it's your board (or, was). But can we get a definitive posting of the rules now that two members have been banned fo violating a rules policy dictated by others, one which nobody has seen?

Now does this read like the work of a guy opposed to all of the things that his fellow bigots were doing on here?

Last edited by long time guy on Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:56 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
shakes wrote:

If we're tearing down statues because of racist/bigotry exhibited by the person being honored then obviously those need to come down as well.

Unlike certain members of BLM, I have the ability to oppose bigotry directed at Jews as well as blacks. It's not an either/or choice for me.

Me too. But get a grip. Blacks don't choose to get red lined. Groups of you ACTUALLY red line yourselves. As a group, you are intelligent and successful. You die a ripe old age. Your family life is stable. You're generous. You win nobel prizes. No one is stopping you from all that. And as far as I'm concerned, you earned all your blessings.

Now don't get petty about imagined ghosts and demons.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Marie's
HawaiiYou wrote:

Ltg. It's not like he has to work to collect a paycheck.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:05 pm 

Phil Leotardo wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

Ltg. It's not like he has to work to collect a paycheck.

Yeah because its July dumbass. If only you could be this dare I say, "fortunate". Notice how all of the fellow bigots are now rallying around their fellow racist jagoff? It's truly quite the sight and much to be expected.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:13 pm 

Nardi wrote:
shakes wrote:

Me too. But get a grip. Blacks don't choose to get red lined. Groups of you ACTUALLY red line yourselves. As a group, you are intelligent and successful. You die a ripe old age. Your family life is stable. You're generous. You win nobel prizes. No one is stopping you from all that. And as far as I'm concerned, you earned all your blessings.

Agreed. It detracts from what actual Anti Semitism happens to be and for what it's worth Shakes is one of the people here that never gets enough of telling the world just how great he has it. Now all of a sudden it's a burden. Bullshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
HawaiiYou wrote:

says the guy with like 8 logins

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:54 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Nardi wrote:
shakes wrote:

Agreed. It detracts from what actual Anti Semitism happens to be and for what it's worth Shakes is one of the people here that never gets enough of telling the world just how great he has it. Now all of a sudden it's a burden. Bullshit.
Saying that Jews "control all the banks", and denying the antisemitism of that canard is "actual antisemitism".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_antisemitism

Quote:
Gerald Krefetz summarizes the myths as Jews "control the banks, the money supply, the economy, and businesses - of the community, of the country, of the world".[6] He gives as illustrations many slurs and proverbs, in several different languages, suggesting that Jews are stingy, greedy, miserly, or aggressive bargainers.[7] Krefetz suggests that during the 19th century, most of the myths focused on Jews being "scurrilous, stupid, and tight-fisted", but after the Jewish Emancipation and the rise of Jews to the middle and upper classes in Europe the myths evolved and began to assert that Jews were "clever, devious, and manipulative financiers out to dominate" world finances.[8]

Foxman describes six facets of canards used by proponents of economic antisemitism:

All Jews are wealthy.[9]
Jews are stingy and greedy.[10]
Powerful Jews control the business world.[11]
Judaism emphasizes profit and materialism[12]
Jews may cheat non-Jews[13]
Jews use their power to benefit "their own kind."[14]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
How is this possibly enjoyable for you JLN?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:59 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Nardi wrote:
shakes wrote:

Saying that Jews "control all the banks", and denying the antisemitism of that canard is "actual antisemitism".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_antisemitism

Quote:
Gerald Krefetz summarizes the myths as Jews "control the banks, the money supply, the economy, and businesses - of the community, of the country, of the world".[6] He gives as illustrations many slurs and proverbs, in several different languages, suggesting that Jews are stingy, greedy, miserly, or aggressive bargainers.[7] Krefetz suggests that during the 19th century, most of the myths focused on Jews being "scurrilous, stupid, and tight-fisted", but after the Jewish Emancipation and the rise of Jews to the middle and upper classes in Europe the myths evolved and began to assert that Jews were "clever, devious, and manipulative financiers out to dominate" world finances.[8]

Foxman describes six facets of canards used by proponents of economic antisemitism:

All Jews are wealthy.[9]
Jews are stingy and greedy.[10]
Powerful Jews control the business world.[11]
Judaism emphasizes profit and materialism[12]
Jews may cheat non-Jews[13]
Jews use their power to benefit "their own kind."[14]

He said the Rothschilds own all the banks you lying sack of shit. It isn't exactly news to point out that they held ownership of a great number of banks worldwide you stupid fuck. They were renowned for their banking prowess. What is someone supposed to do lie as you often do?

And I don't give a shit was some dumbass that you found on the internet happens to think about it. Your Twitter led crash course on sociology is of little interest to me. I actually have read a sociology book or two in my life. Unlike you who ascertains everything you know from someone' else's Twitter feed.

Last edited by long time guy on Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:07 pm 

FavreFan wrote:

Making an ass of himself or "fallaciously believing that he has tapped another Male's ass has always been enjoyable for the racist weirdo.

He was never this indignant when fellow bigots ran around discussing extermination every other day. That's why I know this is all just an act. He bases his outrage on the race of the poster involved each and every time though he will be the first (and only person) to declare that he isn't racist.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Marie's
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Making an ass of himself or "fallaciously believing that he has tapped another Male's ass has always been enjoyable for the racist weirdo.

He was never this indignant when fellow bigots ran around discussing extermination every other day. That's why I know this is all just an act. He bases his outrage on the race of the poster involved each and every time though he will be the first (and only person) to declare that he isn't racist.

Did you like getting your ass tapped?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1506 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 51  Next