It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 990 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 33  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:57 am 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Mack is on Pace for single digits in sacks. Not what you expect from a "generational talent" and the "best defensive player in the NFL."

I guess you can justify his contract since the salary cap just keeps going up year after year.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:58 am 

Furious Styles wrote:
Mack is on Pace for single digits in sacks. Not what you expect from a "generational talent" and the "best defensive player in the NFL."
So you don't think Mack is very good?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:01 pm 

Brick wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's not even remotely close to what I wrote and you know that.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:02 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
How have the proceeds from the Mack trade looked recently? Isn't Jacob's on the verge of losing his job to Jalen Richard? Ouch.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:04 pm 

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:04 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
Brick wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

I want you to say what you actually think.

It's not a hard question to answer.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:09 pm 

Brick wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:
Brick wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

I want you to say what you actually think.

It's not a hard question to answer.

I already did. I'm not terribly concerned that my answer isn't to your satisfaction.

You feel the Bears are the clear winner in the Mack trade. Not much agreeance in that line of thinking anymore.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:13 pm 

What are your thoughts on Mack this year?
Furious Styles wrote:

How else to take this but you don't think he is very good? Feel free to correct me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:18 pm 

It's like you see this as some binary kind of thing.

It's not.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:24 pm 

In my opinion, finishing the season with less than 10 sacks would indicate that Mack isn't very good. You were all over him last year and he had 8.5. I can provide some quotes on what you said last year.

It would be easier if you would be more specific though.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:34 pm 

He's no longer our problem.

The excitement over the Mack trade is no longer palpable in Chicago. You can go back and relive the Mack trade thread if you like. I mean, outside of a drive-by, uniformed post by Caller Bob, on a Chicago-centric message board there just isn't many in agreeance with you.

I'm not saying you're out on an island with your line of thinking that the Bears clearly won the Mack trade.

More like an atoll.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:41 pm 

Who isn't happy with the Mack trade from the Bears perspective?

That's good to hear you aren't concerned with Mack any more. It's good you got over it in year 3.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:42 pm 

Apparently Brick is hard of reading.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:48 pm 

Brick and Furious battling to see who can break the 3 post rule the worst, it is neck and neck.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:01 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Brick and Furious battling to see who can break the 3 post rule the worst, it is neck and neck.

Please use the report feature and your moderating team will be notified.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:02 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:07 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Furious Styles wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

C'mon, Furious....you know BRick's gotta BRick :lol:

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:39 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Colombo's
Still no sign of Trent Brown. Its starting to look like a plan to get paid while opting out. He made comments about opting out and then showed up to camp 400+ so he either didn't expect there to be a season or he had a plan all along. Hopefully I'm wrong. At least his guaranteed money is off the books and we can cut him loose after this season.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:49 pm 

Going to need TDs, not FGs.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:21 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
Going to need TDs, not FGs.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:23 pm 

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:51 pm 

Algholor and Carr finding a rhythm.

It's a Jason Witten sighting.

Touchdown RAIDERS!

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:01 pm 

Kolton Miller - enough with the penalties.

Raiders - enough with the fucking fumbles.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:12 pm 

Horseshit call on 4th and 1, Gruden.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:38 pm 

I really hate this team right now.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Jacobs seems a bit overrated.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:40 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
Jacobs seems a bit overrated.

That's something you will never have to worry about.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:11 pm 
1000 CLUB

Furious Styles wrote:
I really hate this team right now.

Just don't watch PJ Hall and Dion Jordan playing well with their new teams that will make you more upset. The defense is going to suck all season. There's no way they can recover from the damage Marinelli has done. Its going to be up to the offense.

I've seen enough of Hurst and Agholor. We need to get them extended.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:40 pm 

Not bringing Jordan back was a complete head-scratcher. I understand your Marinelli dislike, but Guenther is stealing money. He needs guys that fit his system and has stated this many times. How much input did he have on the Ferrell pick? He got "his" type of DE and look at where we are.

Coach Hoodie in NE builds his defensive line from the middle first. You know, a guy like Ed Oliver.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:13 am 
1000 CLUB

This going to be a bit of a rant...

The worst part about Jordan is he was on the 49er practice squad the first 2 weeks so when they saw how ineffective the Marinelli Hobos were they could have easily signed him. Then due to injuries they sign him to the roster and he's recovering fumbles and getting sacks. The strange thing is Crosby credited Jordan with some of his sacks due to how disruptive he was on the other side. I think this was another Marinelli move. He had to get him off the roster to make room for Ross.

They were sure they would get Williams at #4. When nobody traded up with the Jets for a QB their plan fell apart and they panicked. Plan B should of been Josh Allen (DE) or Oliver. Williams would have been perfect in our scheme. The idiot Jets are playing him as an end in a 3-4... :roll: I am very concerned with how much Ferrell has regressed this season under Marinelli. He can't set an edge and he's worthless inside on passing downs. He's just not quick enough off the line to be effective inside I don't understand why that idiot Marinelli doesn't get it. The sad thing is I was feeling better about him after watching the coaches film for a 2nd time during offseason. He was really playing well at the end!

I hate Marinelli because I listen to a Dallas drive time show quite a bit and the former Cowboy scouting director is on there and he used to blast Marinelli. Everything he said was going to happen has happened. He demands input on roster moves and he sucks. He jumped up on the table for Charlton and Hill and both were huge busts. He was saying he kept trying to bring in tackles that could stop the run and Marinelli would fight him every time. He doesn't care about run defense.

Marinelli and Gruden came to an arrangement when he was hired. Gruden foolishly gave him the defensive line and roster input. You probably already know but Gruden owed him a favor from Tampa Bay so when Marinelli was out of a job he called it in. The beat guys need find out exactly how much power Marinelli got. When we signed Collins Marinelli was saying how surprised and happy he was that Gruden got it done. Obviously he orchestrated that move so why would he lie about being shocked unless he's trying to hide the power he has? Then that hobo Ross shows up out of nowhere and when asked about Vickers Mayock says Marinelli wanted him. Instead of Hall and Jordan they are replaced by 3 mega bums with Marinelli ties. Hall and Jordan had to go to make room for the hobos!

Guenther might suck unfortunately because of the Marinelli bullshit we don't know for sure. The defense was coming around the last 4 weeks last season (especially the line) and Gruden blew it apart by throwing a drowning Guenther a boat anchor (Marinelli) instead of a life jacket. Gruden is already having second thoughts if you saw his comments last week. Every comment was directed at the defensive line and Collins. The beat guys would try and turn it to the linebackers and secondary and Gruden would bring it right back to the line. That was for Marinelli. I honestly believe if we had kept Buckner and Hall and Jordan we would have an average to good defense this season with the additions of Littleton, Kwiatkoski, and Abram. Remember our defense last season came apart when Burffict was suspended. After that the wheels came off in the linebackers/secondary. This season its because the line is getting gashed and can't generate any pressure.

We're really in bad shape now. The Marinelli hobos are killing us. Ross is already on IR and he sucks. Collins is hurt and might end up on IR. Even his pals at PFF turned on him and have him rated 3rd worst DT in the league. Vickers is a disgrace. It looks like he is trying but he should not be on an NFL roster. What's worse is dumbass Marinelli puts him in at the worst times.

Have you been watching what PJ Hall is doing in Houston? Its pretty funny on twitter. Texans fans are pleasantly surprised and Raider fans are asking why he didn't play like that for us. He did but you had to watch the film to see what he was doing. He was the most important part of our defense eating double-teams on over 80% of 1st and 2nd down while still keeping his gap integrity. I can only imagine how good Littleton and Kwiatkoski (not to mention Abram) would look with Hall forcing runners outside like he did last season. Hall had 6 tackles and a sack vs. Minnesota...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 990 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 33  Next