It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 990 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 33  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Jbi11s wrote:
I think the Raiders are using the Bellichek blue print against Mahomes.

He still has ten seconds to throw mainly because of his pocket awareness and mobility. He has been fairly inaccurate in the second half plus great secondary coverage.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Yes that’s because the Raiders are dropping 7 and leaving a spy like Billy “Cheats” Bellicheck has done against Mahomes before.

It slows the GOAT down, but he can still be effective.

You’re right he hasn’t been that accurate today.

Prolly has Covid.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:29 pm 

RAIDERS!

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
HUGE win.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:41 pm 

Time for a reset:

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:34 pm 

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:20 pm 

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Will give props to the Raiders here. Good win. Wish they got Ruggs more involved. High profile catches today but still just two receptions. Gotta assume you can get him the rock more.

Lots of excitement in Las Vegas and Cleveland so far. Good to see.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:09 pm 

I don't care what FavreFan says, you're all right.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:14 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Colombo's
Furious Styles wrote:
They activated Chris Smith and Datone Jones and are seeing immediate benefits.

Jones is already our 3rd best tackle. He was good in the run game and even drew a holding penalty. I have to wonder why he was on the practice squad all this time because he is way better than Collins, Ross, or Vickers. Smith showed some good pass rushing ability.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

Furious Styles wrote:
Agholor!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:59 am 
1000 CLUB

veganfan21 wrote:
Will give props to the Raiders here. Good win. Wish they got Ruggs more involved. High profile catches today but still just two receptions. Gotta assume you can get him the rock more.

They have so many weapons they want to go where the mismatch is. I haven't watched the film yet but I imagine Ruggs was drawing a lot of attention after the deep strikes. In the Saints game it was pretty funny watching him clear out 3 guys for Waller and Edwards in the middle. They were getting him the ball on shorter stuff vs. Carolina until he got hurt so he should have opportunities on shorter stuff too. The contested catch should show the doubters he's not just a speed guy. He was making those plays in college too. He's a complete receiver who can do everything.

Bucky Brooks made an interesting point about Ruggs after the draft. He said before the draft most of the top evaluators (including himself) had it Ruggs, Lamb, Jeudy. By the time of the draft it had become Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs and he wasn't sure why. He went back and reviewed the film and said there was no reason it should have changed. He came to the conclusion that his speed had actually created a bias in their minds because receivers with that kind of speed have always been flawed (short, bad hands, bad route runners, etc.) but that was definitely not the case with Ruggs.

Ruggs: 2/118/ 1 TD
Lamb: 8/124/ 0 TD

I still think Lamb was the best receiver coming out but drafting Ruggs with a volume guy like Waller already on the roster was genius. KC got a taste of their own medicine yesterday.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:08 am 

So Bucky was wrong, then he was correct now, even with additional information showing him his second analysis was correct he wants to return to being wrong?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:41 am 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
So Bucky was wrong, then he was correct now, even with additional information showing him his second analysis was correct he wants to return to being wrong?

No he found it interesting that something that should have been a positive had created a negative bias in his and other evaluator's minds. It was an interesting take. You're on the record as saying he'll be a bust and I doubt you were trolling.

Raiders 3-0 when Ruggs plays.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:44 am 
1000 CLUB

Furious already posted but deserves a 2nd look...

Last edited by MongoMuller on Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:45 am 

pizza_Place: Gem City
MongoMuller wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:
They activated Chris Smith and Datone Jones and are seeing immediate benefits.

Jones is already our 3rd best tackle. He was good in the run game and even drew a holding penalty. I have to wonder why he was on the practice squad all this time because he is way better than Collins, Ross, or Vickers. Smith showed some good pass rushing ability.

The Raider's doing well is a un story but if Datone Jones is getting significant playing time your depth is severely lacking.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:51 am 
1000 CLUB

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
The Raider's doing well is a un story but if Datone Jones is getting significant playing time your depth is severely lacking.

Yep. But he did play well yesterday and will be a huge help if he can keep it up. Where were you guys using him? He was playing inside with us and did a nice job with gap responsibility and flowing to the ball.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:17 am 

MongoMuller wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

No he found it interesting that something that should have been a positive had created a negative bias in his and other evaluator's minds. It was an interesting take. You're on the record as saying he'll be a bust and I doubt you were trolling.

He'll have his days on occasion when he catches a bomb and you will be able to crow on those days.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:32 am 

pizza_Place: Gem City
MongoMuller wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:

Yep. But he did play well yesterday and will be a huge help if he can keep it up. Where were you guys using him? He was playing inside with us and did a nice job with gap responsibility and flowing to the ball.

Maybe he's learned. He played both inside and outside on the line the 1st couple of years and then was moved to OL toward the end. I mostly remember him getting eaten up inside and over-pursuing on the outside.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

Kwiatkoski had a great game. Its been a long time since we've seen play like that from one of our linebackers. Forcing it back inside...that's a heads up play.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:46 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
MongoMuller wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

He'll have his days on occasion when he catches a bomb and you will be able to crow on those days.

dolphin has a blind spot when it comes to pro potential. Too focused on touches in college. Or worse, reputation. Mayock wins again.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:41 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
MongoMuller wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

dolphin has a blind spot when it comes to pro potential. Too focused on touches in college. Or worse, reputation. Mayock wins again.

It's OK. You got Ted Ginn. Ted Ginn has had a long career in the NFL.

Jaylon Johnson + Darrnel Mooney > Ruggs + Arnette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Lamb vs Ruggs isn't even a debate anymore. Ruggs has had a few nice plays, Lamb is already one of the best WR in the NFL

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:08 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Lamb vs Ruggs isn't even a debate anymore.

:lol: Slow your roll.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

Ruggs has had 5 healthy quarters. Let's see what he does after the bye. The bye came at the perfect time. Hopefully Jacobs can get that hip healed up and Edwards, Arnette and Incognito return.

Hopefully Nassib injury is minor...he's been our 2nd best DE. I watched the coaches film this morning and Ferrell played inside less than any game so far. In the first half it was only 3 plays. He was getting consistent pressure at end and nothing inside so hopefully a light bulb goes off over Marinelli/Guenther's head...

Joyner looked awful. He hasn't been great and now he's not great and injured. Hill should of got lit up on the TD run.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:38 pm 
1000 CLUB

Some guy in Bangladesh thinks Kwiatkoski is playing great and I agree. He hasn't even been able to practice since the pec injury week 1.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:57 pm 

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:17 am 

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:50 pm 

-Hank Kingsley

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 990 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 33  Next