It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 990 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 33  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:12 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Colombo's
David Irving looks legit. If Gruden/Guenther/Marinelli don't screw this up they should be able to patch something together with the pieces we have. Irving and Hurst should provide what the defense has been lacking all season but they need to be in together. As we saw last night you pair either one with Vickers and they're going to get doubled so Vickers needs to go. Collins seems to be getting worse somehow I'd rather have Ross in there as the 4th guy. Smith even had some moments last night.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:28 am 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Brick wrote:
We seem legit. The 17 year rebuild may be over.

Vegas baby! Vegas!

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:28 am 

Vegas deserves all sports teams to be great.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:31 am 
1000 CLUB

FavreFan wrote:
MongoMuller wrote:
Lamb and Jefferson would be getting more than 2 targets a game. That's an absurd take :lol:

Gruden spreads the ball around. Those guys wouldn't get anything close to the targets they're getting now. Edwards is a similar player and has been healthy the last 3 weeks and has 2 targets. There is only one ball. Unlike Minnesota and Dallas he wins so hard to argue with his approach.

With the injuries to the line and the move to a quick game Ruggs has been used as a decoy. With Brown coming back and the offensive line getting healthy again we'll see a return to what we saw in the first KC game (the only game that featured a healthy o-line and Ruggs).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:35 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I was a big fan of Edwards but it's just factually wrong to say he was on the same prospect tier as Lamb and Jefferson. If you don't think those guys are better than Agholar I don't what to tell you, that simply doesn't align with reality.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:08 am 
1000 CLUB

FavreFan wrote:
I was a big fan of Edwards but it's just factually wrong to say he was on the same prospect tier as Lamb and Jefferson. If you don't think those guys are better than Agholar I don't what to tell you, that simply doesn't align with reality.

I've been on the record with Lamb. I thought he was clearly the best WR in the draft. I've also said when we took Ruggs I thought we might go Jefferson with the #19 and I would have been happy with that. Instead we went Edwards later which worked out very well for us.

Gruden had a plan and we saw that plan in effect one game this season. That plan doesn't work without Ruggs stretching the field. We're going to see that plan in effect again soon and into the playoffs with the return of the offensive line. People who don't follow the Raiders don't understand we've gone 4 and 5 deep on the line so we haven't even been able to play the offensive style we want to yet.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:28 am 
1000 CLUB

FavreFan wrote:
Maxx Crosby has 16 sacks in 25 games to start his career and PFF thinks he’s one of the worst DEs in the league :lol:

PFF is the worst. Their QB expert is an Irishman who may have never thrown a football before and I'm not joking. It seems people think they have a giant computer and they just enter the game film and it spits out a result. Someone legit needs to do an investigation about what is really going on with PFF because from the bits and pieces I've been able to pick up it seems ridiculous. How can you have 32 different people grade film then combine those scores into a result? The guy doing the Carolina film might be a guy that never played at any level but took one of those online courses and the guy doing the Miami film might be a guy who played in the league for a year and has a coaching background. Then you put those scores together. Its insane.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:38 am 

I haven't given up on Edwards. Don't know the extent of the ankle injury, but I doubt he's 100%. I'm more concerned about Abram and Littleton than Ruggs and Edwards. Plus, Carr and Agholor have obvious chemistry, like Waller and Renfrow.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:23 pm 

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:33 am 

Dominating.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:48 pm 

HRIII!

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:52 pm 

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:17 pm 

12 sacks on the year? Wtf?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:19 pm 

Kwiatkoski has an INT nullified before getting a sack.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:22 pm 

Horseshit roughing the kicker call.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:08 pm 

Need a big 2nd half here.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
What the hell happened to the offense.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:29 pm 

Pathetic.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:27 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
raiders?????

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
How about those Raiders?

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:36 pm 

Brick wrote:
Vegas deserves all sports teams to be great.

Jinx!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:26 am 
1000 CLUB

Nice dig at Collins and Marinelli. Collins should of been benched and then waived after that ridiculous roughing penalty.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:57 am 
1000 CLUB

Games like this happen when you keep garbage players around. Collins and Parker were just doing what they do.

The defense is going to be dogshit the whole season. I couldn't believe what I was watching after Gruden's comments after KC game. They got killed on a stunt vs. KC and their solution was to run more shitty stunts that don't work.

Arden Key got a lot of work inside. He has same issue as Ferrell with a slow 1st step. Undersized guy without an explosive first step has no chance inside why don't these morons know this? Its like we're playing with 10 guys with what they're doing at DT. I feel bad for Hankins who is playing very well. Hurst was limping badly so he wasn't anything close to 100% but still outplayed Collins who fell down at least 8 times (I stopped counting).

That was a terrible offensive game plan. They were running screens and bombs nothing intermediate. There were way too many 2nd and 10's.

That's why Parker is so damn dangerous. He whiffs and gives free shots on the QB and RB. We should of lost Carr for the season on that play.

This loss was on the coaches more than players. They're trying to say the defense played well no it didn't it was the usual dogshit we see every week. This time the offense played to their level so it made them look better than they were.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:30 am 

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:39 pm 

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

Collins to the IR. They should of waived him. At least it would have shown Marinelli doesn't have some kind of mind control over Gruden...

Hurst must be dealing with a high ankle because he still isn't anywhere near right. On one leg he still played better than Collins and Vickers. Collins and Vickers as usual didn't even show up on the stat sheet and Hurst had 3 tackles...

Ross is better than Collins and Vickers so he'll be an upgrade.

The beat writers have done a bad job reporting David Irving's status. He left KC game with a knee injury and went on practice squad so he hasn't been on the injury report. He wasn't active vs. Atlanta so it would seem his injury must be an issue but nobody has asked Gruden about it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:45 pm 

Waller!

RAIDERS!

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:19 pm 

Ferrell with a strip sack, Mullen with an INT.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:22 pm 

Waller!

RAIDERS!

-Hank Kingsley

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 990 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 33  Next