It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
You can listen to alternative audio feeds for these games via Amazon Prime's feed:

Hannah Storm & Andrea Kremer on one feed. Kremer's going to spill all of her game notes in the 1st quarter.

Scout's feed is the best of the bunch, Bucky Brooks & Daniel Jeremiah with Joy Taylor

twitch feed has the announcers on screen:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:36 pm 

Damn I wish I'd known. I love Joy Taylor.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:51 pm 

That game was WAY more tense than it should’ve been. Still looking like a one-and-done team, especially if they face the Cardinals in the 1st round.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:00 pm 

W_Z wrote:
That game was WAY more tense than it should’ve been. Still looking like a one-and-done team, especially if they face the Cardinals in the 1st round.

Dunno, we were missing 3 of our 4 best receivers and best o lineman. And Brees is still rusty.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's

Good blocker, help Kamara ++ his ypc:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:07 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
W_Z wrote:

Dunno, we were missing 3 of our 4 best receivers and best o lineman. And Brees is still rusty.

Payton’s playbook didn’t reflect that.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:47 pm 

W_Z wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
W_Z wrote:

Payton’s playbook didn’t reflect that.

They ran for 250+ and Brees is working his way back into shape. I'm worried about Dennis Allen not putting a linebacker on the edge to slow down Cook until the second half.

And no 1st half pass rush as a result.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:33 pm 

It was the situations I’m mostly referring to. Yeah they had a lot of rushing yards because Kamara was on another universe in this game. But Brees throwing on short down situations and under throwing as much as he did, he wasn’t comfortable and should’ve really thrown 4 picks. There were moments where Payton was dialing up shit that Brees hasn’t pulled off in a decade.

Situationally I still give him a C. And that was a decimated defense you were going up against. You won’t get away with that stuff against a stingy defense.

That’s my main concern with this team. Defense falling asleep at crucial times and Payton calling plays that are doomed from the start. That’s been the recipe for the past 4 seasons.