It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 48  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Riles wrote:
With the OG's horrible people skills, he would be a perfect candidate for a Chicago BlackHawk pr job.

No, he should work at the DMV.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:43 pm 
1000 CLUB

1000!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:55 pm 

You can't just count up to 1000, both of you cheated. To get to the 1000 mark, but everyone knows its not 1000 that matters its 3,000 and that is my new goal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

nastradamus wrote:
Al Barlick wrote:
1000!

How could you do that to me? I've been waiting forever for the opportunity to have the 1000th post. I guess I have to shoot for 2000.

I tried to delete my post to let you have 1000, I was just messing with you since I saw how excited you were for it. Since you replied to me, I wasn't able to delete my post. Sorry!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:28 am 
1000 CLUB

What a sport, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:50 am 

I'm so happy it's finally over 1,000. Now will it finally go away?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:24 pm 

Not quite yet. To all of you who said they hate OG and hope that he gets fired by MVP not to mention your incessant insults, your making fun of him and his family, your blatant lies and your ignorant, stupid, asinine, obnoxious and repugnant comments, I have one final thing to say to each and every one of you. DROP DEAD AND ROT IN HELL. I bid you all a not-so-fond farewell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:55 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
stinger wrote:
Not quite yet. To all of you who said they hate OG and hope that he gets fired by MVP not to mention your incessant insults, your making fun of him and his family, your blatant lies and your ignorant, stupid, asinine, obnoxious and repugnant comments, I have one final thing to say to each and every one of you. DROP DEAD AND ROT IN HELL. I bid you all a not-so-fond farewell.

Thanks for the pleasant thoughts OG.

Continue with your countdown now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:15 pm 

stinger wrote:

Well stinger, Mrs. OG or little brother or whoever you are, The facts seem to show that you, your family and friends have caused the post totals to set new records. Thanks for the memories, but neither you nor OG will be missed.

April 19th tick tick tick ........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:18 pm 

[quote="OG's a loser"][quote="stinger"]Not quite yet. To all of you who said they hate OG and hope that he gets fired by MVP not to mention your incessant insults, your making fun of him and his family, your blatant lies and your ignorant, stupid, asinine, obnoxious and repugnant comments, I have one final thing to say to each and every one of you. [b]DROP DEAD AND ROT IN HELL[/b]. I bid you all a not-so-fond farewell.[/quote]

Well stinger, Mrs. OG or little brother or whoever you are, The facts seem to show that you, your family and friends have caused the post totals to set new records. Thanks for the memories, but neither you nor OG will be missed.

April 19th tick tick tick ........[/quote]

Better be careful, OG will come and try to kick your plant!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:35 pm 

Many of these 1,000 posts certainly were hard to stomach, that's for sure. I don't agree with much of what was said, or at least the tone. Actually, I think Mike is good at what he does.
But, with that said, free speech is free speech.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:38 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Well, stinger, given that you are the author of the post below, I think you're only confirming the commonly held belief that OG's only defenders are family, friends and board miscreants seeking to generate further heat between opposing factions.

Quote:
I've decided to tell you why I started this and who I am. First, I really don't give a damn what you think of me. Your attacks towards me are both funny and sad. They prove nothing except to show how completely ignorant you all are. I'm his oldest brother and I was defending him. Much of what I read made me very angry. I'm sure most of you would feel the same way if a member of your family was being personally attacked on a public forum. If you don't like him or even hate him for his radio work, that's fine. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Stop with the personal attacks against him and his wife, stop making fun of our name and, to one particular person, stop wishing he would get AIDS. Obviously, you're one sick son of a bitch. Of everyone who responded to my first post, you are the biggest asshole of all.

I started this thread and I'm ending it. Bye losers.

Don't you think your brother would have been better off if you and your ilk had let this thread die quietly? OG wished you a happy birthday on the Bulls broadcast yesterday, but you've done no favors to him by posting here. You're 50 years old, but apparently possess the maturity of an adolescent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:36 pm 

I have been a loyal Bulls fan for over 25 years. In those 25 years, I do not think that there has been a worse pre and post game show then this years edition.

I can only surmise that because the Bulls are leaving MVP, there is a lack of interest, energy and resources in producing a professional product.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:01 pm 

A final good-bye from OG's older brother! This thread is now complete! And the Ogulnick family goes down in history as the biggest bunch of pussies to ever walk the face of the earth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:02 pm 

Oh yeah, one more thing

tick....tick.....tick.....tick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:07 pm 
1000 CLUB

Every thread dies, but not every thread truely lives.

Freeeeedooooooommmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

Everyone is quick to write the obit. for this thread. In the words of the dead blues brother

"Nothings over until we say its over. Was it over when the Germands bombed Perl Harbor?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:14 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Well, stinger, given that you are the author of the post below, I think you're only confirming the commonly held belief that OG's only defenders are family, friends and board miscreants seeking to generate further heat between opposing factions.

Quote:
I've decided to tell you why I started this and who I am. First, I really don't give a damn what you think of me. Your attacks towards me are both funny and sad. They prove nothing except to show how completely ignorant you all are. I'm his oldest brother and I was defending him. Much of what I read made me very angry. I'm sure most of you would feel the same way if a member of your family was being personally attacked on a public forum. If you don't like him or even hate him for his radio work, that's fine. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Stop with the personal attacks against him and his wife, stop making fun of our name and, to one particular person, stop wishing he would get AIDS. Obviously, you're one sick son of a bitch. Of everyone who responded to my first post, you are the biggest asshole of all.

I started this thread and I'm ending it. Bye losers.

Don't you think your brother would have been better off if you and your ilk had let this thread die quietly? OG wished you a happy birthday on the Bulls broadcast yesterday, but you've done no favors to him by posting here. You're 50 years old, but apparently possess the maturity of an adolescent.

Wher is this "brother" post from? Was it way earlier in this thread? This thread is so long I dare not search all 40 pages.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

WomensBikeSeatSniffer wrote:
Wher is this "brother" post from? Was it way earlier in this thread? This thread is so long I dare not search all 40 pages.

The thread entitled OG on MVP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:49 pm 

...............last one out, be sure to turn out the light. :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:57 am 
1000 CLUB

The anti-OG movement lives on! It's amazing - his shows still suck, aren't getting better, he still has his family out here flaming his critics, and this thread shouldn't die until OG's assault on our eardrums stops.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:39 am 

I feel it is our duty to keep this alive at least until Anusface makes his return. I feel we owe it to him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:04 am 

It should be an emotional post-game show on April 19th.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:20 pm 

Hey OG and family:

Tick tick tick...........

Didn't want you to think we forgot about you!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Quote:
Hey OG and family:

Tick tick tick...........

Didn't want you to think we forgot about you!!!!

Just heard Mac comment that the OG "will have plenty of time on his calendar soon." Guess we're not the only ones looking forward to the OG's impending departure. Maybe he can do all of us a favor and take Jesse Rogers with him....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Ya, I heard that too. Very soon we won't have the OG to kick around anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:02 pm 

Well, he deserved better. In my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:29 pm 

Fan-tastic wrote:
Well, he deserved better. In my opinion.

We, the listeners, deserve better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

Yes, we do deserve better. I will say this though. I do think the guy tries, even though he comes off as such a pompous d-bag so often. If he wasn't so full of himself maybe he'd be more listenable. I listened to the first 20 minutes of the pregame today and he was talking about how the Bulls should try not to make the playoffs to get a better draft pick. :oops: Not a good idea considering you work on the Bulls broadcast. Can you say career suicide?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:00 am 

I heard that OG is working on having his Sports Bar radio show on Waukegan radio expand to five evenings a week, with a similar format to MJH.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 48  Next