It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 42  Next
 Post subject: Re: Netflix Thread
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:55 am 

Started watching the Twilight Zone last night. Good stuff, even now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:39 pm 

Wife has been watching Firefly Lane today. Decent story I guess, but man oh man Kristine Heigl and Sarah Chalke look great in it. Always did enjoy Becky #2 from Rosanne

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
good dolphin wrote:
What's with Agent Scully playing in all these British shows all of a sudden. My wife was watching some series where she was the lead detective trying to find a serial killer in Belfast.

Netflix hires English to play Americans and Americans to play English.

The Fall was a pretty good show.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:29 pm 

Almost finished with season 2 of Umbrella Academy; I feel Vanya in s2 to be pretty boring and fast forward most of her scenes without her siblings.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:16 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
RFDC wrote:
Wife has been watching Firefly Lane today. Decent story I guess, but man oh man Kristine Heigl and Sarah Chalke look great in it. Always did enjoy Becky #2 from Rosanne

Katherine Heigl is ridiculously hot. Though I sometimes get her and Elizabeth Banks mixed up.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:39 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
I saw American Murder Next Door. Good show. I blame facebook culture for a part of this. She and the kids did not deserve to get murdered, and I have no idea how one can think murdering your family is a logical option, but she pretty much buried the husband embarrassing him on facebook constantly. She basically cut his balls off in the marriage and what do you think is going to happen when he finds another chick who show's him some respect. Even if he wasn't out to cheat on his wife, he was in such a dark hole by the wife controlling him, even the smallest amount of attention he got from another woman led him to cheat.

Also, this brought back memories of how woman behave with their friends. Women will tell every single detail in your relationship to their other girl friends. I mean everything. Finances, Sex, relationships, etc... EVERYTHING. It was a reminder.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:04 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
HawaiiYou wrote:
I saw American Murder Next Door. Good show. I blame facebook culture for a part of this. She and the kids did not deserve to get murdered, and I have no idea how one can think murdering your family is a logical option, but she pretty much buried the husband embarrassing him on facebook constantly. She basically cut his balls off in the marriage and what do you think is going to happen when he finds another chick who show's him some respect. Even if he wasn't out to cheat on his wife, he was in such a dark hole by the wife controlling him, even the smallest amount of attention he got from another woman led him to cheat.

Also, this brought back memories of how woman behave with their friends. Women will tell every single detail in your relationship to their other girl friends. I mean everything. Finances, Sex, relationships, etc... EVERYTHING. It was a reminder.

When you put it that way he really had no choice. Plus she was a bit of a porker near the end.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:12 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

When you put it that way he really had no choice. Plus she was a bit of a porker near the end.

no he had a choice , it was called divorce. i guess the guy snapped. or he was not well mentally to begin with. but imagine being married to a woman like that. who even cut off the relationship between him and his own parents.

still not an excuse for doing what he did.

but a lot of guys have relationships like this in our current culture. nobody kills their family to get out of it. sadly i see more and more younger guys, maybe married like 5 or more years, just bailing on their wives and kids. i'm probably simplifying it too much but it happens more than often guys just pack up and leave. but nobody murders.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:21 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
No that's a dumb take on your end. The doc spells out pretty clearly he was a victim of her mentally abusive behavior. Not surprised that that aspect of the doc flew right over your head. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:33 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
No that's a dumb take on your end. The doc spells out pretty clearly he was a victim of her mentally abusive behavior. Not surprised that that aspect of the doc flew right over your head. :roll:

i don't recall that part w/ the doctor. but even if that's true, does not excuse him murdering the entire family. just get a divorce and be done with it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
RFDC wrote:

My wife just binged that one. I saw parts of a few episodes but didn’t really know what was going on. Didn’t know that other gal was from Rosanne.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
HawaiiYou wrote:

but a lot of guys have relationships like this in our current culture. nobody kills their family to get out of it. sadly i see more and more younger guys, maybe married like 5 or more years, just bailing on their wives and kids. i'm probably simplifying it too much but it happens more than often guys just pack up and leave. but nobody murders.

Agree, wimps dumping their problems on society is sad. these so-called men toss their families by the side of the road like a bag of leftover McD's for society to clean up. if they had Chris Watts cojones and AOC's greenery they'd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Behind Her Eyes. You can watch this with your significant other. Only a six episode mini series. You will thank me for it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
I watched, I Care Alot. Meh there is really no good person in the entire movie. Great ending though.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:46 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Is Vikings any good? Like GOT at all? I don’t want to start a long season and be like this blows halfway through S1.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:52 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
pittmike wrote:
Is Vikings any good? Like GOT at all? I don’t want to start a long season and be like this blows halfway through S1.

I enjoyed the 5 seasons i watched. Haven't watched the final season yet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:57 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Thx. Did you try Rome too? That might be up Dennis’ alley.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:31 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
pittmike wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
pittmike wrote:

I am listening to a full Roman history podcast right now. If I recall when I tried Rome, I did not find it compelling.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:22 am 

denisdman wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
pittmike wrote:

I am listening to a full Roman history podcast right now. If I recall when I tried Rome, I did not find it compelling.

denis,a good read on the ending of the Republic and the start of the Empire is Rubicon,great read. Deals with all the personalities and politics going on.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:13 am 

Started Vikings last night. Three episodes in. Not exactly what I expected but good so I’ll continue.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:15 am 

Behind Her Eyes

a six part british psychological thriller about a rich mental patient who lived through a fire at her family estate that killed her parents and her psychologist husband. He has an affair with his secretary. She independently builds a very intimate friendship with the secretary. Hijinks ensue.

Very slow in episodes 2-4 so you will have to slog through a bit but a worthy payout in the final 2.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:17 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
pittmike wrote:
Started Vikings last night. Three episodes in. Not exactly what I expected but good so I’ll continue.

Maybe the best looking women of all time in a series or show.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:45 am 

Nardi wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Katherine Heigl is ridiculously hot. Though I sometimes get her and Elizabeth Banks mixed up.

what kind of drugs you take to do that?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:46 am 

312player wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Yes in a dingy middle ages sort of way.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:54 am 

pizza_Place: Quonset
Bonding

Very good.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:34 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
chaspoppcap wrote:
Nardi wrote:
RFDC wrote:

what kind of drugs you take to do that?

DMT

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:28 pm 

pittmike wrote:

I thought Vikings was only on Hulu and Amazon Prime.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:28 pm 

312player wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Lagatha looked great.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:33 pm 

FrankDrebin wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Yes I watched on Prime. My bad.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:37 pm 

pittmike wrote:
FrankDrebin wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Yes I watched on Prime. My bad.

Yeah, take that Viking talk to Prime MORON

:D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 42  Next