It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5681 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151 ... 190  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:28 pm 

Tonight’s episode.

After the kid crapped his pants the BIL finally got him into the bathroom to get him cleaned up and changed. Well after he got done he walked off and left the shitty underwear on the bathroom floor. Well guess who walked in and found it. FIL reamed his ass for that. “Get these shitty ass underwear outta this bathroom! In what world do you exist to leave this shit on the floor!”

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:29 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
RFDC wrote:
Tonight’s episode.

After the kid crapped his pants the BIL finally got him into the bathroom to get him cleaned up and changed. Well after he got done he walked off and left the shitty underwear on the bathroom floor. Well guess who walked in and found it. FIL reamed his ass for that. “Get these shitty ass underwear outta this bathroom! In what world do you exist to leave this shit on the floor!”

You should leave a couple loaded handguns out. Maybe put them in little coffin boxes like in the house on haunted hill.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:21 am 

pizza_Place: John's
This kid must have some severe ass autism damn.....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:29 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
I feel bad for that kid. Autistics can function and do well with proper care and teaching. It sounds like he doesn't get much of that from the RFDC in laws. Pretty sad. It's definitely not the kids fault. I'm sure he didn't sign up to be autistic.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:32 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
This kid must have some severe ass autism damn.....

He does. It is really sad. They had people telling them at a very young age that he was and trying to get him help. But they were in denial. They refused to even consider he had it until about 9 yrs old. And even then they wouldn’t get him the help he really needs. They have left several therapists and programs because they complain about them not understanding their kid. They have “homeschooled” him which means they basically put a iPad in his hands and have him play a few learning games.

It really is a form of child abuse. They have denied the kid so much help and he could be so much better off right now with a little effort. He is going to be a teenager soon and his going to be almost impossible for them to handle. My FIL looked into legal means to have him removed from the house, but found out he would spend a ton of money and the kid would probably never leave the house because there were so many in worse situations

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:38 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
One of my neighbors has an autistic kid. They said he has a mild case, but it is way worse than that. In any event, to your point RFDC, when he became a teenager it was out of control. The kid is about 6’2” and 250 pounds. When he wants something, he cannot be stopped. The mom could not control him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:44 am 

denisdman wrote:
One of my neighbors has an autistic kid. They said he has a mild case, but it is way worse than that. In any event, to your point RFDC, when he became a teenager it was out of control. The kid is about 6’2” and 250 pounds. When he wants something, he cannot be stopped. The mom could not control him.

Yep. This kid is going to be really tall. Dad is 6’5. He is skinny as a rail right now but he will fill out. He is getting really strong. While dad was looking for the lost shoe yesterday he headed for the road in front of the house. I went and got him and it was all I could do to get him back in the house. Mom is not going to be able to do anything with him soon.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:45 am 
100000 CLUB

Is this the kid that throws ketchup all over the place?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:47 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Yep. While at our house for my daughters wedding he got the ketchup and was running all over squirting it before we could get him stopped.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:49 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
RFDC wrote:
He does. It is really sad. They had people telling them at a very young age that he was and trying to get him help. But they were in denial. They refused to even consider he had it until about 9 yrs old. And even then they wouldn’t get him the help he really needs. They have left several therapists and programs because they complain about them not understanding their kid.

Sounds like my dad and his idiot wife with my brother. His spot on the spectrum isn't as severe, though...but his communication skills are decidedly lacking.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:52 am 
100000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Yep. While at our house for my daughters wedding he got the ketchup and was running all over squirting it before we could get him stopped.
I remember that story. I'm sure your daughter has a soft spot for her cousin, but still that's a crappy thing to have happen on your wedding day.

Its probably a good thing you don't live near them and don't seem to visit all that often. Poor kid.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:07 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I remember that story. I'm sure your daughter has a soft spot for her cousin, but still that's a crappy thing to have happen on your wedding day.

Its probably a good thing you don't live near them and don't seem to visit all that often. Poor kid.

Yeah it is a good thing. It is really hard, can’t blame the kid and it is really hard to not want to kill mom and dad. They live in a bizzaro world where he is getting better.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:17 am 
100000 CLUB

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:52 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
my brother was 6'1" and about 170lbs. I had to tackle him in the living room and hold him down a few times after he would chase after our Mom. He bit my shoulder once and wouldn't let go until I punched him in the stomach three times.

memories...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:05 am 

Conversation this morning

FIL “so what is your plan for the future and retirement?”

BIL “to keep doing what I am doing but only working 5 times harder in the next few years to ensure we have things taken care of”

FIL :lol: :lol: :lol: “yeah right, you really think those cards in your attic are going to take care of you?”

BIL “oh yeah between those and my music we are going to be fine. There are all kinds of new revenue streams coming with things like the guardians coming to Cleveland and there are going to be a lot more of that stuff in the next few years.”

FIL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then he proceeded to talk to my SIL about divorcing the bum

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:12 am 

RFDC wrote:

BIL “to keep doing what I am doing but only working 5 times harder in the next few years to ensure we have things taken care of”

FIL :lol: :lol: :lol: “yeah right, you really think those cards in your attic are going to take care of you?”

BIL “oh yeah between those and my music we are going to be fine. There are all kinds of new revenue streams coming with things like the guardians coming to Cleveland and there are going to be a lot more of that stuff in the next few years.”

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:16 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
RFDC wrote:

Yeesh. Does he have this chat with the SIL in front of the BIL?

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:30 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Taking nothing away how sad it is about the kid.....the BIL stories are just GOLD.

How old is this Renaissance Man?

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:31 am 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Yeesh. Does he have this chat with the SIL in front of the BIL?

Oh yeah he gives no fucks.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:32 am 

BigW72 wrote:
Taking nothing away how sad it is about the kid.....the BIL stories are just GOLD.

BIL is like 54.

My FIL retired from steel mill and details cars, which is a perfect job for him because he is psycho about details and he does these cars to the smallest details. He brought in over 100,000 last yr. A few years ago he offered to teach BIL on doing it, but BIL said no way in hell he was learning no Mexican job.

That was the start of the major problems between them.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Last edited by RFDC on Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:33 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
He's 54 years old still to good to get a real job?????? Wow.

It never ceases to amaze me how hard people work to not actually work for a living. :lol:

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:39 am 

BigW72 wrote:

It never ceases to amaze me how hard people work to not actually work for a living. :lol:

:lol: Yep. Make sure and check out my edit in post above

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:08 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
RFDC wrote:
BigW72 wrote:

BIL is like 54.

My FIL retired from steel mill and details cars, which is a perfect job for him because he is psycho about details and he does these cars to the smallest details. He brought in over 100,000 last yr. A few years ago he offered to teach BIL on doing it, but BIL said no way in hell he was learning no Mexican job.

How do they eat? Pay bills?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:09 pm 

RFDC wrote:
BigW72 wrote:

Won't detail cars. What's his current occupation that's so much more glamorous? Did I miss that detail previously?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:13 pm 

Darkside wrote:
RFDC wrote:
BigW72 wrote:

Won't detail cars. What's his current occupation that's so much more glamorous? Did I miss that detail previously?

Baseball cards

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:15 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
RFDC wrote:
BigW72 wrote:

BIL is like 54.

How do they eat? Pay bills?

His wife has a pretty good job in computer software.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
Darkside wrote:

RFDC wrote:
Not sure if this belongs here or in the brag thread. We are at my in-laws house for a few days. My wife’s sister and her family decided they were going to come here at the same time. This is my famous bro-n-law that thinks his calling in life was to sell baseball cards now he is into writing music. He is really close to the next big hit.

And on top of all that their 12 yr old son who is autistic is here. Poor guy has never been given any help and just runs wild.

So we maybe in for quite the show. I am going to sit in the corner and watch the fireworks!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:19 pm 

Darkside wrote:
RFDC wrote:
BigW72 wrote:

His calling from God is to sell baseball cards. Now he has added song writer to his resume. He basically sits in the basement all day playing on the internet.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:20 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Darkside wrote:
RFDC wrote:
BigW72 wrote:

His calling from God is to sell baseball cards. Now he has added song writer to his resume. He basically sits in the basement all day playing on the internet.

I mean you can make some money in baseball cards if you're good at it and it's 1989.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:25 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Darkside wrote:
RFDC wrote:
BigW72 wrote:

Caller Bob?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5681 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151 ... 190  Next