It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 693 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jon Gruden Cancelled
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:38 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
You work for tips, you troglodyte.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:40 am 

pizza_Place: Gem City
veganfan21 wrote:
So it looks like the content of the emails is not the main story here, no? This appears to be someone manipulating the cancel climate to advance an agenda against Gruden.

I blame the ghost of Hugo Chavez.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:43 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
veganfan21 wrote:
So it looks like the content of the emails is not the main story here, no? This appears to be someone manipulating the cancel climate to advance an agenda against Gruden.

If there's one thing I've learned throughout all of this, it's that precisely how private communications come to public light—and whether they are authenticated beyond a shadow of a doubt—only matters based on who is being damaged by the communications. For some reason, Gruden is a very unlikeable guy (even before he was outed as a racist homophobe), so he doesn't get to benefit from handwringing over "hacked materials" and "authentication", regardless of the actual content of the emails themselves.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:45 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

If there's one thing I've learned throughout all of this, it's that precisely how private communications come to public light—and whether they are authenticated beyond a shadow of a doubt—only matters based on who is being damaged by the communications. For some reason, Gruden is a very unlikeable guy (even before he was outed as a racist homophobe), so he doesn't get to benefit from handwringing over "hacked materials" and "authentication", regardless of the actual content of the emails themselves.

Be likeable. Don't be not likeable.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:45 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Well, it is pretty clear his stuff got up in the Redskins scandal. Now the conspiracy part is why his stuff has come out while other embarrassing stuff has not.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:51 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
denisdman wrote:
Well, it is pretty clear his stuff got up in the Redskins scandal. Now the conspiracy part is why his stuff has come out while other embarrassing stuff has not.

They'll bring out the emails from D Smith calling Gruden a racial slur during the next CBA negotiations.

If the NFL can piss off the feds... the internal NFL emails from Goodell and his henchmen would be a treasure trove... once they filter out the 24,000 emails discussing goodell's basement chair

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Apart from this Fed WFT investigation you have to remember NFL Security is a serious mf’n investigation setup. For Vegas purposes players and refs and that stuff need to be watched.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
billypootons wrote:
denisdman wrote:

They'll bring out the emails from D Smith calling Gruden a racial slur during the next CBA negotiations.

If the NFL can piss off the feds NFL emails from Goodell and his henchmen would be a treasure trove... once they filter out the 24,000 emails discussing goodell's basement chair

I’m sure there are zero private emails that Smith has sent describing Goodell and other people in less than flattering terms.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:58 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
billypootons wrote:
denisdman wrote:

If the NFL can piss off the feds NFL emails from Goodell and his henchmen would be a treasure trove... once they filter out the 24,000 emails discussing goodell's basement chair

I’m sure there are zero private emails that Smith has sent describing Goodell and other people in less than flattering terms.

Keeping the guy who runs the NFLPA in power is in the best interest of the NFL. He is bad at his job. They wouldn't release those emails if they had them.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:00 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:

Yeah. Just like the Bears "won" the game on Sunday. No one really believes that the Bears "won". If the Bears really "won" why did they have to do this to Gruden?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:01 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:

Gruden admitted that they were real. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Brick wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Yeah. Just like the Bears "won" the game on Sunday. No one really believes that the Bears "won". If the Bears really "won" why did they have to do this to Gruden?

What?

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:08 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Sbarro
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
You work for tips, you troglodyte.

You spend all day being an anonymous racist on a sports message board. I’ll take actually having an income over that any day.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:14 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
Brick wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

What?
The media is the only reason the Bears "won".

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:22 pm 

Brick wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

:lol:

Also, Gruden is pretty likable. Not sure where that angle is coming from. Sucks this happened to him, but he also brought a lot of it on himself with stupidity many here have already mentioned.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:36 pm 

Brick wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Every single one? Must've missed that.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:38 pm 

Brick wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Which one do you believe is not authenticated beyond a shadow of a doubt?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:45 pm 

Itll be a better day when along with being forced into being vaxxed against covid, the only email accounts youre allowed to have are issued by the government and are to be reviewed on a monthly basis for content . Cant have people like Gruden be employable.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Imagine being fired by this guy over perceived offensiveness:

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:55 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
Itll be a better day when along with being forced into being vaxxed against covid, the only email accounts youre allowed to have are issued by the government and are to be reviewed on a monthly basis for content . Cant have people like Gruden be employable.

This is an extremely terrible take.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
The making up dumb scenarios to get mad about is one of defining characteristics of the social media era. BuT iT cOUlD HAppEN!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:01 pm 

Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Going by the Hunter Biden Standard, none of them have been authenticated to sufficient degree.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Sbarro
Brick wrote:
Brick wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Going by the Hunter Biden Standard, none of them have been authenticated to sufficient degree.

BUT HER EMAILS!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:03 pm 

The Jon Gruden thread has everything:

Randy Moss, vaccines, and Hunter Biden's laptop!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:06 pm 

Gruden admitted they were real. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
What about Hillary's e-mails?

We can't have a double standard here if you're going to be digging up old stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:16 pm 

Brick wrote:

Gruden admitted they were real. :lol:

:lol: But he hasn't individually verified every single one.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Dignified Rube wrote:
What about Hillary's e-mails?

We can't have a double standard here if you're going to be digging up old stuff.

My takeaway is that there are people in the world who thought the Hilary stuff was a non-story but who also care deeply about 10yr old emails from the guy in the Hooters commercials.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
At this point Gruden, Moss, and the kid Moss beat up in high school need to learn a lesson via the Terms of Agreement training tool.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 693 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 24  Next