It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 693 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jon Gruden Cancelled
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:14 am 

pizza_Place: Sbarro
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
How fucking stupid do you have to be to claim supporting AOC on a message board is a "record of supporting women"?

How stupid do you have to be that “because Seacrest says so” in a post wipes out years of being the board’s Grand Wizard?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:23 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Lefty Guns wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
What in the actual fuck happened to this thread?

I came here to talk more about Hunter Biden's laptop!

Thoughts on Kristi Noem?

Let's put it in second gear: Just make your false equivalency and be done with it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:25 am 

pizza_Place: Eduardo's
The part of the argument where you re-post things that a vastly deeper and more intelligent than anything you've thought let alone posted. You flail around as soon as anything get's deeper than agree with me or you are a bigot.

You read Twitter and post things from Twitter as a means of stereotyping and typecasting people. No "intelligent" person would ever do that. You hate the feminist movement because it is a movement to empower women yet stupidly believe that you are not a hater of women. You fallaciously believe (like other misogynists around here) that you only hate people like DiCaro because she says dumb shit on Twitter but in fact you hate her because she is a woman that says dumb shit on Twitter. This yet you repeatedly defend a guy (Trump) who says much dumber shit than she has ever said and had a much larger megaphone. Plus as a human being he is much more reprehensible. Your feelings regarding AOC are equally along these lines.

Because you have the intuition of a garden hose there isn't a chance in hell that you will ever grasp what is being said to you right now. As far as "intelligence" goes you are so stupid that even on a board that is mostly right leaning you haven't grasped just how much of a pariah that you happen to be.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Again, your comprehension needs work.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:30 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Lefty Guns wrote:

Thoughts on Kristi Noem?

Let's put it in second gear: Just make your false equivalency and be done with it.

He seems to be criticizing a female politician, which could make this thread interesting.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:38 am 

More "intelligent" thoughts on women from the resident idiot :lol: :lol: But hey he was taken "out of context"

Wasn't the right to be a cool girl without judgement what feminism originally was? Now it's the right to wear a burka, and to blame men for, well, everything.

Men are guilty. Woman are always victims to be believed without any evidence. And feminism is just about equality not hegemony. Right.

But hey he supports women doesn't he? Just asking a question.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:47 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
the big question is why haven't american voters embraced communist politicians who removed the political party identifier initial of "I" and replaced it with a 'D' to calm inhibited american voters?

bernie knows that borders were created by the bougeoisie to divide and weaken workers of the world. if you liked jfk, you should like bernie...they're both democrats. luis gutierrez, chuy and aoc all know the same. nothing to do with their tribalistic constituents.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:55 am 

pizza_Place: Sbarro
Lefty Guns wrote:

Thoughts on Kristi Noem?

:lol: You stupid fuck. She’s openly doing what you guys have a raging hard on about Hunter for. There’s no “false” anything.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:19 pm 

Lefty Guns wrote:
Lefty Guns wrote:

Thoughts on Kristi Noem?

:lol: You stupid fuck. She’s openly doing what you guys have a raging hard on about Hunter for. There’s no “false” anything.

If you make a specific false equivalency, I might see my way to engage with it, but an incredibly vague one (or so specific as to be wildly inaccurate, your call) as "she's doing the same as Hunter!" isn't really going to go anywhere, at least beyond me thanking you for admitting that Hunter and Joe Biden were up to some shady shit that people should be outraged about.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
The Missing Link wrote:
The part of the argument where you re-post things that a vastly deeper and more intelligent than anything you've thought let alone posted. You flail around as soon as anything get's deeper than agree with me or you are a bigot.

You read Twitter and post things from Twitter as a means of stereotyping and typecasting people. No "intelligent" person would ever do that. You hate the feminist movement because it is a movement to empower women yet stupidly believe that you are not a hater of women. You fallaciously believe (like other misogynists around here) that you only hate people like DiCaro because she says dumb shit on Twitter but in fact you hate her because she is a woman that says dumb shit on Twitter. This yet you repeatedly defend a guy (Trump) who says much dumber shit than she has ever said and had a much larger megaphone. Plus as a human being he is much more reprehensible. Your feelings regarding AOC are equally along these lines.

Because you have the intuition of a garden hose there isn't a chance in hell that you will ever grasp what is being said to you right now. As far as "intelligence" goes you are so stupid that even on a board that is mostly right leaning you haven't grasped just how much of a pariah that you happen to be.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Well, this thread got weird

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:28 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
FavreFan wrote:

It was weird from the beginning. This is probably an improvement.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:29 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
You fallaciously believe (like other misogynists around here) that you only hate people like DiCaro because she says dumb shit on Twitter but in fact you hate her because she is a woman that says dumb shit on Twitter. Your feelings regarding AOC are equally along these lines.
"I'm not a misognynist, everyone who participates in the Julie DiCaro thread are the REAL mysoginists!" :lol:

Do you have any evidence that, when accounting for all other variables (the proximity of her stupidity to us brought about by her tenure at The Score seems like a big one), that July's thread is perpetuated only because she's a woman?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Nas wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Bullshit. The OP was brilliant in it's prescience

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:34 pm 

Nas wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

We now have a Jon Gruden thread in the politics section where we can talk about football.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:51 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
You fallaciously believe (like other misogynists around here) that you only hate people like DiCaro because she says dumb shit on Twitter but in fact you hate her because she is a woman that says dumb shit on Twitter. Your feelings regarding AOC are equally along these lines.
"I'm not a misognynist, everyone who participates in the Julie DiCaro thread are the REAL mysoginists!" :lol:

Do you have any evidence that, when accounting for all other variables (the proximity of her stupidity to us brought about by her tenure at The Score seems like a big one), that July's thread is perpetuated only because she's a woman?

Its because she is a liberal woman. The fact that she says stupid things is the guise by which people here want the world to fallaciously believe. When you factor in the vitriol levied at Lightfoot, AOC, OMAN and a few others (Hillary for instance) it becomes apparent that the fact that she is a woman is a factor.

For instance Trump is dumb as dogshit and more reprehensible yet clowns like Twitter Feed will give his left arm to argue with anyone over his sorry ass.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:55 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

Its because she is a liberal woman. The fact that she says stupid things is the guise by which people here want the world to fallaciously believe. When you factor in the vitriol levied at Lightfoot, AOC, OMAN and a few others (Hillary for instance) it becomes apparent that the fact that she is a woman is a factor.

For instance Trump is dumb as dogshit and more reprehensible yet clowns like Twitter Feed will give his left arm to argue with anyone over his sorry ass.

:lol: OMAN is not Qatar, but it still takes too much vitriol here.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:56 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:

This dude sure doesn't hate women does he? just asking a question.
A champion of "women's rights" but hey he was taken "out of context" or so the dumbfuck says whenever he has no retort.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:10 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

:lol: OMAN is not Qatar, but it still takes too much vitriol here.

More "intelligent" thoughts on women from the resident idiot :lol: :lol: But hey he was taken "out of context"

Wasn't the right to be a cool girl without judgement what feminism originally was? Now it's the right to wear a burka, and to blame men for, well, everything.

Men are guilty. Woman are always victims to be believed without any evidence. And feminism is just about equality not hegemony. Right.

Same "hateful" comments that he says about blacks and homosexuals
But hey he supports women doesn't he? Just asking a question.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:17 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

If your evidence that July is only made fun of because she's a female is that other female dingbats are pilloried here, then my response is: Are male liberal dingbats given much a pass around here? There are jokes pretty much every day about how the male leader of the Democratic party has dementia and poops his pants. I also point you to the Sam Fels thread.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:28 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:

If your evidence that July is only made fun of because she's a female is that other female dingbats are pilloried here, then my response is: Are male liberal dingbats given much a pass around here? There are jokes pretty much every day about how the male leader of the Democratic party has dementia and poops his pants. I also point you to the Sam Fels thread.

Clearly you missed this irrefutable evidence.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:32 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

Julie Dicaro (A non descript former part time radio host) with the profile in this city lower than average garbage man, has a thread that has lasted 6 years simply because we hate her stupid thoughts on women's liberation? Just Asking A Question. Or is it because she is a liberal woman with stupid thoughts on women's liberation?
Just asking a another question. You start a thread on Marjorie Taylor Greene and it won't make it past the 2nd page here. Women that fight for women's rights have always been unacceptable to certain types of idiots.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:38 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:

As long as your dumbass is around there is never a chance that she will ever have a monopoly on that now will she? Just asking a question

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:43 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

As long as your dumbass is around there is never a chance that she will ever have a monopoly on that now will she? Just asking a question

Another gold star sentence.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:45 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

My point is this. There are enough Male dingbats to go around. With profiles higher than hers that say stupid shit more than she does. No one is scouring their Twitter Feed (no pun intended) at odd hrs of the night just so that they can mock them on this message board. That is my point. And just to be fair the most pilloried people on this board have been women.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:48 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
The Missing Link wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

My point is this. There are enough Male dingbats to go around. With profiles higher than hers that say stupid shit more than she does. No one is scouring their Twitter Feed (no pun intended) at odd hrs of the night just so that they can mock them on this message board. That is my point. And just to be fair the most pilloried people on this board have been women.

Huh. I guess you don't remember the OG thread at all. That shit had staying power and he was far less influential than Dicaro ever was.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:01 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:

Quote:
Cultural bias is a form of ethnocentrism in which people from a particular ethnic background judge the outside world through a worldview based on their own cultural standards. It is different from racism in that it targets cultural differences rather than anthropological characteristics like skin color. Bias occurs when people of one culture presume that their social conventions are universal. They feel that people who do not follow those conventions are outcasts. They refuse to acknowledge ethnic diversity, which leads to social disharmony.

Let them laugh at JDC if they want.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:21 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

Julie Dicaro (A non descript former part time radio host) with the profile in this city lower than average garbage man, has a thread that has lasted 6 years simply because we hate her stupid thoughts on women's liberation? Just Asking A Question. Or is it because she is a liberal woman with stupid thoughts on women's liberation?
Just asking a another question. You start a thread on Marjorie Taylor Greene and it won't make it past the 2nd page here. Women that fight for women's rights have always been unacceptable to certain types of idiots.

JORR would delete it after Jln, Twitter feed and the rest of the lowbrow crowd whine about it incessantly to him.

And replace it with more drivel from the intelligentsia on Twitter.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:24 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Lefty Guns wrote:
Darkside wrote:
You confuse "defend" with "don't attack" a lot. Ruffcorn is more than capable of defending himself.

As long as he has JORR and Crest to protect him.

You should worry that there's no one to protect you.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:36 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

Another gold star sentence.

Spoken like a clown whose primary source for literature is Twitter.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:39 pm 

Brick wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:

Quote:
Cultural bias is a form of ethnocentrism in which people from a particular ethnic background judge the outside world through a worldview based on their own cultural standards. It is different from racism in that it targets cultural differences rather than anthropological characteristics like skin color. Bias occurs when people of one culture presume that their social conventions are universal. They feel that people who do not follow those conventions are outcasts. They refuse to acknowledge ethnic diversity, which leads to social disharmony.

Let them laugh at JDC if they want.

I'm not trying to infringe on their right to do so. I'm just pointing out there is a helluva lot of misogyny behind it. The point to her as if she is a modern day Gloria Steinham

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 693 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24  Next