It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 929 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 31  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
RFDC wrote:
Larry in ULTRA creepy mode today with Sierra Santos.

My gosh that man is a strange one and is so needy for attention

Would love to motorboat those.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Larry Holmes again on B & R transition saying the Mitch pick was made with "unconscious bias". Helping him reach his conclusion were his insightful observations of Pace's gestures and mannerisms during the draft. Larry knows no one at the Score would dare disagree with him risking termination.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:48 pm 

pizza_Place: coal fire
vitoscotti wrote:
Larry Holmes again on B & R transition saying the Mitch pick was made with "unconscious bias". Helping him reach his conclusion were his insightful observations of Pace's gestures and mannerisms during the draft. Larry knows no one at the Score would dare disagree with him risking termination.

every decision that in retrospect is bad has to be racially motivated

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

vitoscotti wrote:

I would love to push this ass-clown to explain this with somebody willing to push back on this crap.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Talk about delusional...

"We have some breaking news...Lori Lightfoot is expected to announce that customers must show proof of vaccination to enter all businesses, effective Jan 1. This will be just a minor inconvenience...I keep my card on a lanyard. On a positive note, my niece was just named MAC player of the week."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:19 pm 

I could see Sir having a group lanyard with different press credentials so everyone knew who he was...probably a junior sheriffs badge in there from grade school as well

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:37 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
good dolphin wrote:
probably a junior sheriffs badge in there from grade school as well

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:43 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
i generally just picture Stevie Kenarban from malcom in the middle when I need a Larry comparison.

and if lanyard has a larry, its probably got peanut butter and jelly all over it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:
i generally just picture Stevie Kenarban from malcom in the middle when I need a Larry comparison.

and if lanyard has a larry

SCOREBOARD UPDATE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Caught a bit of Sir in the car today and I agree with many here who believe he is no longer (or was never) married.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Curious Hair wrote:
SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:

and if lanyard has a larry

SCOREBOARD UPDATE

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Caught a bit of Sir in the car today and I agree with many here who believe he is no longer (or was never) married.

Pretty sure "wife" was just a beard. Guy is an obvious closet case.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:10 pm 

I just find it hilarious that few here like anyone on the Score, yet bitch and moan about everyone and anything there except McNeil, who has proven that he doesn't respect any of you enough to do his job over the last 15 years.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:36 pm 

Larry's visits by Crazy Joe, and Jason Heyward should be replayed for their comedic value.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:01 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Regular Reader wrote:
I just find it hilarious that few here like anyone on the Score, yet patriot and moan about everyone and anything there except McNeil, who has proven that he doesn't respect any of you enough to do his job over the last 15 years.

McNeil has been gone from the Score for 16 months or so.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Thought I'd check his twitter, Julie Sweica's had better pictures.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:24 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
I just find it hilarious that few here like anyone on the Score, yet patriot and moan about everyone and anything there except McNeil, who has proven that he doesn't respect any of you enough to do his job over the last 15 years.

And Larry is a never was, but that doesn't stop anyone.

Edit: fwiw I don't like it guy's shows. But like with DiCaro,I don't have an obsessive need to comment on them or their families.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Seacrest wrote:

No way. It's been longer than that, no? He checked out after ESPN in what 2009? I sort of get it and why but it's sucked. He was good at what he did and I think benefitted or was better when being challenged.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:43 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Regular Reader wrote:

To be fair, I think most here think he puts on a decent show. They just like to make fun of his tough guy persona and creepiness with female guests. And perhaps his burrito tendencies.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
He puts on a professional show, which is rare for the score. It's just, and here's where Larry will want to see me in the hall, very vanilla.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Regular Reader wrote:

Partially him, partially life for him. He deserves some grace, probably more than you are willing to give him but his performance over the last 12 years is no good.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:10 pm 

Larry & Mac are like night & day.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:23 pm 

Franky T wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

To be fair, I think most here think he puts on a decent show. They just like to make fun of his tough guy persona and creepiness with female guests. And perhaps his burrito tendencies.

And yet it was Mac who was hinting at those tendencies on air. And Larry is just a joke.

They both bored me to the point where I stopped listening years ago. But I was wondering what dumb crap led to this thread getting bumped with regularity.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:27 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Partially him, partially life for him. He deserves some grace, probably more than you are willing to give him but his performance over the last 12 years is no good.

Boers carried him for years, but I've never thought much about him for a decade. Until his als usuals chimed in with the note similar to his own. Which gets ignored.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Don't criticize Holmes. Something, something Dan McNeil.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:41 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

And yet it was Mac who was hinting at those tendencies on air. And Larry is just a joke.

They both bored me to the point where I stopped listening years ago. But I was wondering what dumb crap led to this thread getting bumped with regularity.

Ok. When was Mac mentioned in this thread except by you?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:44 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
KDdidit wrote:
He puts on a professional show, which is rare for the score.

Like hell he does.
He screams into the microphone. Sometimes he just walks away from it screaming. He rambles on about shit nobody gives any fucks about for way too long like comics or gay ass movies or whatever he rambles on about. His bits are terrible. Take 5 or top 5 or whatever it is... I don't give a fuck what Larry's favorite candy bars are. He gets only 2 hours. 15 minutes of which are taken up by transition and he replays more old shit than TV land. He is a total creep to any female he interviews or really even talks about. Today, he spent 5 minutes talking to his producer about a show Herb can't watch because he doesn't have HBO. He slobbers over every male guest he has too. He's fucking weird.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:46 pm 

Franky T wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

I only referenced him because he's a board golden calf who has been pretty much the same blowhard. Or fraud.

See Darkside's post above.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:49 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

I only referenced him because he's a board golden calf who has been pretty much the same blowhard. Or fraud.

See Darkside's post above.

Darkside's post referenced Mac? Maybe I'm confused.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:49 pm 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Don't criticize Holmes. Something, something Dan McNeil.

I posted and there's board herpes to bitch and making idiotic claims.

I've never liked Larry dickhead.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 929 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 31  Next