It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:24 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 146  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:11 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Hussra wrote:
wasn't Tom Brady's small hands why he had the Patriots staff take air out the footballs pregame? Maybe the Bears should try that with Fields

NFL needs something akin to The MVP Machine, where they took a mediocre starting pitcher and using intense video analysis, data crunching and coaching produced the biggest baseball douchebag ever--a douchebag capable of pitching at a Cy Young level.

Trevor Bauer?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:22 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Hussra wrote:
wasn't Tom Brady's small hands why he had the Patriots staff take air out the footballs pregame? Maybe the Bears should try that with Fields

NFL needs something akin to The MVP Machine, where they took a mediocre starting pitcher and using intense video analysis, data crunching and coaching produced the biggest baseball douchebag ever--a douchebag capable of pitching at a Cy Young level.

That's all it takes? No vitamins or stickum?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:24 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Hussra wrote:

Trevor Bauer?

yeah: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-trevor-bauer-remade-his-slider-and-changed-baseball/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:26 am 

Nardi wrote:
Hussra wrote:

That's all it takes? No vitamins or stickum?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Nas wrote:
NME wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
I agree with that. He hold the ball too low, releases it too low and it seems to make him take more time to load up to throw.

The ‘Jump Pass’ is particularly alarming. It’s just another sign that he’s getting no real coaching at all. How on Earth do you let a guy get away with that shit?

But yeah, his mechanics -especially lately- are amongst the worst I’ve seen in a while.

It's something that guys like Mahomes, Jackson and probably Rodgers have done before. It's not fundamentally sound, but you "allow" special players to do some of those things.

Leaving your feet to throw the ball is a terrible way to play QB and it should be corrected. It’s something he’s doing out of desperation, not because he’s ‘special’. Under hands and sidearms are one thing, but jumping in the air to throw a pass is just flat out doing it wrong and a great example of his mechanics breaking down.

Also, Justin hasn’t proven he’s a special player yet. As much as I’m in his corner and all in on him, he’s proven very very little so far. I personally think it’s coaching more than it is him, but crap like the ‘jump pass’ or just letting it fly down field without looking.. that’s on him 100%. It’s lack of discipline among other things.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:23 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Justin Fields is hurt again.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
Not even sure why they'd announce that he's got a minor ankle sprain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:36 pm 
100000 CLUB

GoldenJet wrote:
Not even sure why they'd announce that he's got a minor ankle sprain

Because it's probably worse than minor. So Nagy can say how tough he is. So fans can call him injury prone.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:31 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Fields' throwing motion under scrutiny. Both Michael Lombardi & Trent Dilfer said the motion is highly flawed. Dilfer said Aaron Rodgers was able to make adjustments to his early in his career.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:09 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Good NFL QB's are able to recognize favorable matchups at the line of scrimmage and will then quickly get the ball in the hands of an offensive player allowing their playmakers to make plays, then occasionally they take a shot downfield once they set up the D with several short pass plays to get the look they want.

The next HC/GM combo will have to convince Fields to follow a similar game plan, but there are so few, if any playmakers on the team that even hitting a TE/WR/RB on a short route ends in a dropped pass or zero yards after catch. Nagy's odd approach to offensive game planning contributes mightily to the teams offensive struggles, the lack of early game safe passes to get the QB in rhythm, especially quick check down passes to TE/RBs off play

You can see the physical abilities Fields possess, but will he ever develop the vital mental ability to instantly recognize and process the best matchup seconds before the snap? Should know that early next year.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:37 am 

pizza_Place: Quonset
This was pretty good

https://youtu.be/6hQjAldLaLg

Dilfer talks about how different Mac Jones was developed and that was how the Bears should have developed Fields. Common sense shit.

Pound the run
Load up protection
Less spread offense

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:01 pm 

one less QB option for the Bears to trade away first round picks for in 2025

survived that shitty offensive line only to get taken out by routine surgery

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
I think you'll find Fields has the nicest stats in football.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:41 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
KDdidit wrote:
I think you'll find Fields has the nicest stats in football.

23rd in yards per pass attempts is good?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Sorry you’re not terminally online enough to reply “nice” anytime you see 69 or 420.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Gem City
KDdidit wrote:
Sorry you’re not terminally online enough to reply “nice” anytime you see 69 or 420.

Thanks for making me look up 420…jerk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:50 pm 
100000 CLUB

Another game missed due to injury.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Apparently he's been in a walking boot for the past 10 days. When exactly did this injury occur? I didn't see it during the Minnesota game.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:31 pm 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Apparently he's been in a walking boot for the past 10 days. When exactly did this injury occur? I didn't see it during the Minnesota game.

He said he played through it. He was still moving around well at the end of the Vikings game and the Bears and Fields made it appear that there was a good chance that he was going to start last week. Now, he may end up missing the last 3 games.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:35 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

He said he played through it. He was still moving around well at the end of the Vikings game and the Bears and Fields made it appear that there was a good chance that he was going to start last week. Now, he may end up missing the last 3 games.

This all feels very strange. If he could play through it against Minnesota, why is it causing him to miss two--or possibly three--games? Something doesn't add up.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:39 pm 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

This all feels very strange. If he could play through it against Minnesota, why is it causing him to miss two--or possibly three--games? Something doesn't add up.

Maybe he made it worse in practice last week. I doubt management is trying to shut him down. I really hope it wasn't some dancing accident.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:13 am 

sounds like he will miss the last game as well

one of his big selling points was toughness

This season has not gone well at all and they certainly didn't seem to have a plan in place for his use.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
How much of that is Nagy trying to inflate his w/l record.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:23 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
now if i were gunna start a marketing campaign for justin fields, i'd look to go back and screencap him in postgame pressers after a mellifluous display of raw sucktitude on the field where JF1 looks like he's ready to punch somebody out of principle and be like..... JUSTIN FIELDS...... PISS HIM OFF ENOUGH AND HE'LL PROBABLY SHOOT YOU. and when people get their panties in a bunch (cuz i hear wet panties are tricky but what do i know? i'm life's bitch) you just go? shoot you? like IRL? dude i bet your favorite musician is lame.... but thanks for schooling me in the art/s/ of social justice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:24 am 
100000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
sounds like he will miss the last game as well

one of his big selling points was toughness

This season has not gone well at all and they certainly didn't seem to have a plan in place for his use.

I'm concerned about his preparation, his decision making and his ability to stay on the field. Is he as mature as many of you all sold him to be? He fractured his ribs and he was making dance videos days later.

He has a lot of questions to answer going into next season. Will he improve his relationship with veterans? Will he clean up his throwing motion? Will the game slow down for him? Will he study film? Will he improve his accuracy on short throws? Will he get his body NFL ready? Can he live up to the hype?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:25 am 
1000 CLUB

veganfan21 wrote:

His lack of availability is certainly curious given that he suffered no obvious ankle injury during the Vikings game. Put that together with the fact that Nagy started Peters over Jenkins and things begin to look even more suspicious.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:27 am 

and sorry guise/gals/pals but i was turned out by GODDAMN MFKING ENGLAND like now i'm all woo woo woo gaysexxx twin superjunglist tommy and uhhh.... nobody dares mock ceephax...... but like hot karl jenkinson before me i gotta make a s00paman luva run from the right back position headlong into 2-3 defenders because..... SHIT WE'RE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT HERE..... WHO'S IN CHARGE OF GALVATRON OVER THERE???!!!

this is your brain. this is your brain on football proper. seriously in football proper if you actually take a nice slow olivier giroud windup and miss the ball there is still a 33.7% chance that your foot could hit actual balls. take notes handegg worshippers. think up clever names to call colored ppl on your porches if you need a new interesting hobby.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:28 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
We got ourselves a regular Johnny Football in the making

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:29 am 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

His lack of availability is certainly curious given that he suffered no obvious ankle injury during the Vikings game. Put that together with the fact that Nagy started Peters over Jenkins and things begin to look even more suspicious.

Jenkins may still be hurt. He did start Borom over Ifedi. I was more concerned with Graham not starting.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:30 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

hey moronic fktard, dude, sometimes you gotta let a guy related to timothy dalton 007 just go out there and ball. we're a 6-10 football team and JF1 is soul on ice right now but he got more time than morris day Himself. and are you gonna tell me andy dalton didnt have fun out there yesterday? instead of bitching about mysterious hey #ENWURD #BURNSOMETHINGLEARNSOMETHING LIKE...... oh no i really am on a greatest hits tour. Senior PGA here i come!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 146  Next